Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-17-2007, 11:07 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bah, who would've thought Paint is too hard for me?? I can't get a clear background going for the life of me.

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The deadlines tonight right? When will the judging go down?
Old 09-18-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
The deadlines tonight right? When will the judging go down?
at 11:59 est, if your west coast i can give you more time

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 06:14 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dont forget to pm it to me

Old 09-18-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't turn one in unless someone tells me how to clear crap from a picture.. It's just making the background white.. This is ruining my life!

Old 09-18-2007, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I can't turn one in unless someone tells me how to clear crap from a picture.. It's just making the background white.. This is ruining my life!
I don't think you can on paint. you can find some cut .png's on psdcentral.net

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When you have a select tool selected, click the lower of the options under the toolbar, and the bg color you have selected will become transparent.

if thats what you mean

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
When you have a select tool selected, click the lower of the options under the toolbar, and the bg color you have selected will become transparent.

if thats what you mean
I think that's what I mean.. thanks.. I'm new to this "Paint" technology, apparently.

Old 09-18-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I think that's what I mean.. thanks.. I'm new to this "Paint" technology, apparently.
tis quite high tech

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 09:50 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to quit. No time for this
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 10:59 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'll have mine in in a second. it's gonna be late :( I fell asleep.

Old 09-18-2007, 11:15 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

This is the most intense Paint sig EVER!!!!

Old 09-19-2007, 07:13 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did I win this yet?
Old 09-19-2007, 08:17 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

alite sorry everyone, i wake up at 5 and am at school/practice till 6, and i haad a gme today. anyway lemme take a showre real quick

Old 09-19-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
alite sorry everyone, i wake up at 5 and am at school/practice till 6, and i haad a gme today. anyway lemme take a showre real quick
kk... is the list of who advances to the next round goign to be posted soon
Old 09-20-2007, 06:57 AM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

im at school ill grade them when i get home
Old 09-20-2007, 05:23 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

wait im confused does the point go +2,+1,0,-1,-2 in 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,and 5th place
Old 09-20-2007, 05:25 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alca1992 View Post
wait im confused does the point go +2,+1,0,-1,-2 in 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,and 5th place
you have 8 total points to give out, 4 positive and 4 negative. The scores carry over and the 1st to reach -5 is out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 05:29 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
you have 8 total points to give out, 4 positive and 4 negative. The scores carry over and the 1st to reach -5 is out.

ok i got it right now
Old 09-21-2007, 05:45 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

when do we find out who advances?
Old 09-21-2007, 05:47 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

tonite, i dont really wanna deal w/ it right now, so just hold tight

Old 09-22-2007, 08:02 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Alrighty, we had a tie at -4 for Cuse and lionsWMD. so i broke the tie, and Cuse '123 will be moving on to the next round

Points-
Beansdooma 6
GBPackers 4
Maniginiforpres -1
Cuse'123 -4

Remeber points carry over so you'll have to whip out something great if your in the red.

Old 09-22-2007, 08:06 AM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

Can you posts everyones sig.
Old 09-22-2007, 11:12 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

so wait im moving on even though i scored a neg 1? sick narsty
Old 09-22-2007, 11:52 AM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangini for pres View Post
so wait im moving on even though i scored a neg 1? sick narsty
I got a neg 4 lol.