Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 09-27-2009, 10:56 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post
0-3 to start the season :(? I don't understand...? I'm being dead serious here. I'm not trying to troll.
Let me sum it up....
Ryan Mouton and ST

Kerry Collins-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 11:34 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Running game and run defense = Good

Kerry Collins = Bad

Ryan Mouton = ***** fail

Eric Berry = WIN, and this is coming from someone who never saw him play more then that one game against Florida, and I was just stupefied by his talent.

Here is another photo that is awesome.

Looks like he just clocks that receiver. Any input on him from Vols fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 11:40 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We will never play bad enough to be in the Eric Berry sweepstakes but he is pure sex and that is all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 11:54 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
We will never play bad enough to be in the Eric Berry sweepstakes but he is pure sex and that is all.
Thats true, I expect a turnaround and to be no where close without a trade.

Quote:
Old 09-28-2009, 12:02 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That sums it up well titans fans! Vikings should be 0-3 also...

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 12:06 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post
That sums it up well titans fans! Vikings should be 0-3 also...
That was a hell of a win that you guys pulled out today, I guess Favre has been worth 1 win so far, still don't know how he made the perfect throw (and that was the only way he was getting that TD, it had to be perfect

Quote:
Old 09-28-2009, 01:06 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eric Berry is a deity.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:21 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On NFL Network, they review controversial calls every week. Seems like the Titans have been a part of that segment weekly, but this week, they looked at the Mike Sim-Walker "touchdown" catch. If ya'll don't remember it, Sims-Walker was being covered by Jason McCourty. They were in the endzone, and MSW caught the pass and his body landed on top of McCourty. While MSW was on top of McCourty, McCourty knocked the ball lose so that when MSW hit the ground, he no longer had possession of it. It was ruled a touchdown because Sims-Walker's feet were touching the ground, and wasn't overturned.

I haven't seen the segment yet, but this is from the guys over on TitansCentral. I've seen the past ones, and it's actually Mike Pierrera (I probably butchered his last name), the head honcho of officiating. He does a good job explaining things, so I'll be on the lookout for it.

Anyway, it still goes down as a TD, but we gotta give McCourty props for a heads-up play! Way to go rook! :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:12 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Injuries for Sunday night:

Cortland Finnegan - Questionable (Will likely play, but game-time decision)
Nick Harper - Questionable (Will likely play)
Jason Jones - Questionable (Probably won't play)
Colin Allred - Questionable (Probably won't play)
Keith Bulluck - Probable
Nate Washington - Probable
Stanford Keglar - Questionable
Vincent Fuller - Out

No Jason Jones means Jovan Haye will have to step his game up. Tony Brown had a great game against the Colts last year, but the DL needs to be firing on all cylinders. Having Finnegan back would help majorly.

For the Colts:

WR Anthony Gonzalez - Out
CB Kelvin Hayden - Out
SS Bob Sanders - Doubtful
CB Marlin Jackson - Questionable
T Charlie Johnson - Questionable
RB Joseph Addai - Questionable.

So the Colts are banged up as well, and at starting positions no less - #2 WR, #1 CB, SS will all be out.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 10-09-2009 at 04:20 PM.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:06 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My fantasy team can't afford for Joseph Addai to not play........... :/
Old 10-10-2009, 12:12 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Injuries for Sunday night:

Cortland Finnegan - Questionable (Will likely play, but game-time decision)
Nick Harper - Questionable (Will likely play)
Jason Jones - Questionable (Probably won't play)
Colin Allred - Questionable (Probably won't play)
Keith Bulluck - Probable
Nate Washington - Probable
Stanford Keglar - Questionable
Vincent Fuller - Out

No Jason Jones means Jovan Haye will have to step his game up. Tony Brown had a great game against the Colts last year, but the DL needs to be firing on all cylinders. Having Finnegan back would help majorly.

For the Colts:

WR Anthony Gonzalez - Out
CB Kelvin Hayden - Out
SS Bob Sanders - Doubtful
CB Marlin Jackson - Questionable
T Charlie Johnson - Questionable
RB Joseph Addai - Questionable.

So the Colts are banged up as well, and at starting positions no less - #2 WR, #1 CB, SS will all be out.
Well we can probably run on the Colts defense, but Peyton can probably pick our defense apart as well. I'm worried that Jason Jones won't be able to play, integral part of our d-line. Not real sure what to expect, but I'm being realistic and I think a loss is much more probably then a win.

Still have hope though!

Quote:
Old 10-11-2009, 09:13 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Roughing the passer calls are killing us. The rush is affective their passing game though.

The Collie TD shouldn't have happened. Bulluck shouldn't have been on a WR, and the tackling was terrible.

Offense needs to step up. CJ especially. Can't beat the Colts with FG's.

Special teams have looked good, for a change.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-11-2009, 09:35 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Ok guys.
a) Eric Berry
b) Disruptive DT (aka Gerald McCoy or Ndamukong Suh)
c) Franchise QB (aka Sam Bradford or maybe Jimmy Clausen)

Who ya got? I love my Titans and I'll root for them until the death, but I just can't see more than 5 wins with this team.
Old 10-11-2009, 09:45 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

a b and c, and maybe another wr cause they're pretty weak too

edit: vince needs to get in the game see if he can do ANYTHING, kerry collins is old and dead

Last edited by TitansCJftw : 10-11-2009 at 09:49 PM.
TitansCJftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 09:49 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

If I was GM I'd so trade Justin Gage and Nate Washington for a chance to take Damian Williams. That guy plays sexy. But I realize this isn't Madden! :D
Old 10-11-2009, 09:54 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

id take damian william but justin gage and nate washington thatd be worth... a 3rd rounder at best? i mean washington and gage are 3rd stringers on teams with a good wr corp the only guy i like on our wr corp is kenny britt
Old 10-11-2009, 10:00 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Hell, I'd throw in a 3rd and even a 4th if I had to. Give us Jimmy Clausen/Sam Bradford + Damian Williams to add to Kenny Britt, Jared Cook and Chris Johnson. That'll be a championship sooner rather than later. :p
Old 10-11-2009, 10:13 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Hell, I'd throw in a 3rd and even a 4th if I had to. Give us Jimmy Clausen/Sam Bradford + Damian Williams to add to Kenny Britt, Jared Cook and Chris Johnson. That'll be a championship sooner rather than later. :p
WIN8) 8) 8) :)
Old 10-11-2009, 10:15 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

Vinceeeeeeeeeeeeeee, if you suck i dont care! collins ur done!
Old 10-11-2009, 10:33 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

i guess there really is nothing to look forward too except the draft... :\
Old 10-11-2009, 10:42 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Anyone know why Jevon Kearse was a healthy scratch? Not that I'm complaining.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:46 PM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well...at least we're going to have a high draft pick this year.

The bad news is that we don't have our 2nd rounder, after trading it away to NE for Jared Cook. Yeah...that trade's worked out really well. We traded a 3rd and a high 2nd for a guy we won't even put on the field (for some bizarre reason).
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:48 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicktheGreat View Post

The bad news is that we don't have our 2nd rounder, after trading it away to NE for Jared Cook. Yeah...that trade's worked out really well. We traded a 3rd and a high 2nd for a guy we won't even put on the field (for some bizarre reason).
Maybe New England will give it back to us if we ask nice enough?
Old 10-11-2009, 10:49 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Vince should start for the rest of the season. He's 13-11 as a starter over the '08 and '09 seasons, so the "He led us to 13-3" excuse has to go.

Lets face it - the whole offensed sucked today. QB, RB, TE, and WR were disappointing. OL did ok. Defense played as well as they could given injuries. Griffin is trying to do too much. Tacklings sucked though.

And most importantly...WE SHOULD'VE RE-SIGNED ERIC KING!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:56 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicktheGreat View Post

We only traded the future 2nd RD'er, because we used our original 3rd RD'er on Ryan Mouton.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.