Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 11-01-2010, 03:57 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's Super Saiyan 3.

I don't know about elite centers in the draft. Kris O'Dowd has injury issues and is a 2nd round talent. Steven Wisneiwski or whatever his name is for Penn State is good. Early 2nd round talent.
Old 11-01-2010, 03:59 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

*sad face*

We should switch ATV to center next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

alot of players had bad games yesterday. tully was bad, i thought griffin was subpar, jason jones didn't do much, scaife was awful, cj was bleh, ford was also invisible despite getting alot of snaps.

dave ball's play has dropped off in my opinion, while babin has remained excellent... in my eyes he's clearly the superior player and we need to get him a new contract. if morgan can come back at 100% next year then i think we will be ok at end. i do think we need to add another defensive tackle to the mix though. tony brown seems like he's always nicked up, and jason jones sure doesn't look as effective without another good player beside him.

my stance on the oline remains unchanged. amano is horrible and harris appears to be average at best. i'm not even sure that scott isn't anything more than slightly above average either - although that may be good enough.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:34 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like Britt's gonna be out a while. Like 4-6 weeks a while. Washington, Williams, and Cook need to step up to the plate while he's gone. And where the hell is Gage? Freakin' WR's and their hammies.

Our Time of Possession really bugs me. Part of that is on the defense, and part of that is the inconsistent running game. Only the Cardinals have a worse TOP than we do. But it's really nothing for me to get pissy about, because we're #2 in PPG. So we're getting points on big plays rather than meticulous drives up and down the field. I don't care how we get them, as long as we get points.

Our DEF pretty much lost us this one with it's inability to stop a vanilla offense. Rivers wasn't throwing it downfield. It was a dumpoff to a RB or to Gates. How does our Cover 2 get burned so badly by that? Not to mention, when our players did get ahold of one of the RB's, they were getting trucked. Like Pit Bull said, just a bad day for numerous guys.

No takeaways either. That's always big for us.

The officiating was inconsistent. Lets leave it at that.

Also, a cool thing that a poster on GoTitans pointed out is that 6-out-of-our-8 games have been against Top 10 offenses.

VY should be back after the Bye. He's 2nd in the NFL in QB rating, only behind Manning whose rating could change after MNF. (Big Ben is up there too, but he's only played in 3 games)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 11-01-2010 at 09:42 PM.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 01:25 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So...Randy Moss?

The upside is amazing, but I'm not sure about having that type of attitude around Britt.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-03-2010, 01:57 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just don't see that he brings any thing to the table but a fly route and Nate Washington is good enough at that.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:27 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he would free up the running game, but I doubt fish and co pull the trigger.

Quote:
Old 11-03-2010, 12:53 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Adam Schefter makes it sound like we're interested.
Old 11-03-2010, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So we put a claim on Randy Moss

Who wants him besides me?
Old 11-03-2010, 03:50 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
So we put a claim on Randy Moss

Who wants him besides me?
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Im trying not to get my hopes up. This reminds me of the time the trades for Anquan Boldin, Torry Holt, Michael Turner and Albert were all but signed and then we got our wieners ripped out from under us.

Quote:
Old 11-03-2010, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I think the Dolphins or Rams will ruin my madden dreams.
Old 11-03-2010, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Yes, he is a Titan.....Who is buying a Moss Jersey?
Old 11-03-2010, 04:27 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Yes, he is a Titan.....Who is buying a Moss Jersey?
Lol lets see if he lasts more than 4 weeks with us first.

Quote:
Old 11-03-2010, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Where is Justin Gage? he's gone missing

What number is Moss wearing?
Old 11-03-2010, 05:19 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well im certainly intrigued this should be interesting and well awesome?!
Old 11-03-2010, 06:09 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

At first I was like.......

Then I was like......

Old 11-03-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so much for the bye week blues
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:13 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I wonder what number he'll wear. 81 and 84 are available.

Titans on Randy Moss - TitansOnline

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-03-2010, 07:24 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Randy is going to fit in fine on our ghetto ass team.

Quote:
Old 11-03-2010, 07:27 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Moss ain't ghetto. He's a good ole country boy like the rest 'fus.
Old 11-03-2010, 07:28 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

KFC gets way too much hate.

Quote:
Old 11-03-2010, 07:32 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I think the best part of us getting Moss was having a Smitty sighting. Bout damn time.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Vince Young is getting alot of hate a couple people on this site think Collins is our starting QB and a couple of people on TV are wondering if VY arm is strong enough to get the ball to Randy down field also Tony Kornheiser said does the Randy signing me we are gonna start Collins.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:45 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

You'll quickly come to the realization that no one on this website, sans a few posters, are qualified to talke about the Titans besides actual Titans fans.

So haters are gon' hate. Most people think VY is still the same player he was in '07 and the guy who got benched in '08. But you gotta realize that these people are the people of the land. The casual fan. You know...morons.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:11 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I'm just ready for the press conference with Randy.