Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 11-12-2010, 07:00 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
we need tony brown to play. in a bad way. the only reason i've ever hinted at drafting a dt is because after brown and jones, the rest of the guys look incredibly average to me. and if the past couple years have shown us anything, it's that the 2 starters are anything but a guarantee to play 16 games. our front looks MUCH better with brown and jones getting the majority of the snaps.
I knew we should've drafted Everette Pedescleaux or Rulon Davis. :(

I was never a big Sen'Derrick Marks fan, and wasn't too stoked with the pick. He hasn't done much in his two starts in Downtown Tony Brown's place. He's taking soooo long to develop too.

That 2009 Draft was probably the one I knew most about. We really nailed it analysis, wise. Pretty much predicted Gerald McRath, that we'd drafted a CB/RS, wouldn't take a DT in the 1st RD, and I think Voodoo even said if we drafted a WR in the 1st, than Britt was the one he wanted. Too bad DJ Moore got away...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 01:50 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone kinda worried about Pennington dinking and dunking on our defense? Cause that's what Rivers did, and he kept them on the field until they were useless.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-14-2010, 11:11 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kerry collins is starting today. Prepare your anuses dolphins.
Old 11-14-2010, 11:24 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Collins to Moss, nice.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 02:07 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm officially off of the "We Don't Have Any Glaring Holes" bandwagon. Interior offensive line needs to be upgraded. Starting tight end definitely needs to be upgraded. Our linebackers are getting killed in coverage so we could use an upgrade possibly there as well.
Old 11-14-2010, 02:41 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

This game shouldn't even be close. The two fumbles on our side of the field that've yielded Miami's only TD's have been killer.

Scaife and Gage have been incompetant.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-14-2010, 03:03 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Hope and Tulloch are absolutely useless in coverage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 03:08 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Chris Hope and Tulloch are absolutely useless in coverage.
I didn't want to be the one to say it, but yeah........
Old 11-14-2010, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope we fire Chuck Cecil

Cut Kerry Collins, Justin Gage, Bo Scaife and Ryan Mouton

I hope someone punches Jeff Fisher in the face and gets kicked in the balls for keeping garbage kerry Collins and the stupid coach named Chuck Cecil
Old 11-14-2010, 03:11 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I didn't want to be the one to say it, but yeah........

I know it hurts. Chris Hope bites on just about every pump fake and play-action and Tulloch looks completely clueless about everything not related to the run.

Quote:
Old 11-14-2010, 03:12 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just an awful game to watch.
Old 11-14-2010, 03:12 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Can coaches still be traded for draft picks like Gruden was?
Old 11-14-2010, 03:15 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Also, Vince Young should not have been benched for Kerry Collins. IDK what Fisher and co are thinking. They have a quick of a trigger finger on stuff like that (and not in a good way).

Quote:
Old 11-14-2010, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fisher loves kerry Collins for some stupid reason
Old 11-14-2010, 03:22 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

By far the most disappointing, embarrassing, abominable, contemptible, disgraceful, humiliating, and outright pitiful performance all year.

And I'm not even mad about the loss. Losses happen, especially on the road. But the coaching staff had it's head up it's ass, the players were unprepared and incompetant, and absolutely nobody showed up today. No one gets an excuse. It's Denver all over again, except this time instead of the same old ****, they actually relapsed. You bring in Randy ******* Moss and you relapse.

There's so much running through my mind right now. I saw no heart, no desire, and no leadership out there today.

And no, no one should be fired. No one should be cut. And no, one loss doesn't mean we're no longer a playoff team. But this team, from top to bottom, has a **** ton to prove in order to redeem itself.

And to top it all off... WE WERE COMING OFF OUR ******* BYE!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-14-2010, 03:30 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

I don't think anyone should be cut either, but I believe someone on that defense needs to be benched to prove a point. We would have made Brady Quinn look like a future HOF with all those blown coverages today. I'm just so ******* pissed right now, we bench our biggest bright spot on offense, but we can't ever find the balls to sit down our weakest link on defense even if it is for the betterment of the team (ala Reynaldo Hill, Lamont Thompson Deron Jenkins etc.). I love coach Fish most of the time, but there is no question in my mind he plays favorites.

Quote:
Old 11-14-2010, 03:34 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
By far the most disappointing, embarrassing, abominable, contemptible, disgraceful, humiliating, and outright pitiful performance all year.

And I'm not even mad about the loss. Losses happen, especially on the road. But the coaching staff had it's head up it's ass, the players were unprepared and incompetant, and absolutely nobody showed up today. No one gets an excuse. It's Denver all over again, except this time instead of the same old ****, they actually relapsed. You bring in Randy ******* Moss and you relapse.

There's so much running through my mind right now. I saw no heart, no desire, and no leadership out there today.

And no, no one should be fired. No one should be cut. And no, one loss doesn't mean we're no longer a playoff team. But this team, from top to bottom, has a **** ton to prove in order to redeem itself.

And to top it all off... WE WERE COMING OFF OUR ******* BYE!!!
The part that kills me most. We always suck coming off of buy weeks. Something about that definitely needs to be changed.

I'm trying to calm my thoughts and not be rash here, but with how tough it's going to be to get a wildcard spot in the AFC this year I can imagine a 10-6 team possibly not making it in. With our remaining schedule it's gonna be tough to stay in this. Hopefully some kind of fire gets lit under this teams ass.
Old 11-14-2010, 04:36 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

VY is obviously healthy. How do you sit him for Collins? I know VY didn't participate in as much practice as Fish would like, and Fish has a soft spot for Collins, but VY is the starter and is demonstrably the better QB. How do you not start him?

They passed to Randy Moss 3 times. One was a PI, one was a drop where he got nailed, and the other was a catch. How the **** does that happen when Justin Gage is getting repeatedly thrown to? Not to mention no Damian Williams. Our best WR's go Moss, then Nate Washington, and then Damian Williams. Yet our #1 catcher was Bo Scaife with 7 and #2 were both Gage and Washington with 3 apiece. We are a better offense without Gage. He is a weaklink. He's been active for the Pittsburgh, NY Giants, and Denver games, and our offense finally exploded when he got hurt and Britt and Washington became the starters. He's slow, he's soft, and he's not sure handed. I take the cut thing back. Gage should be cut. There's a log jam at WR now, and Gage is not needed. Yet, Fisher will play him because he's a vet.

Playcalling went from being awesome to handcuffed. Collins wouldn't throw it past 20 yards, and looked like he had no arm strength. They were doing crossing routes with Gage and Scaife, who are the last two guys you want doing that. Those routes should go to Washington, Williams, and Cook, since they can actually get YAC. Then the 3rd and short toss to Ringer, instead of CJ. Finally call a run play that doesn't send CJ into the middle of the line, which is just getting blown up since Amano sucks ass, and you let Ringer do it instead of the best player on the team. When VY was in, who has a great deep ball, they wouldn't let him throw it downfield like in the Dallas-San Diego stretch despite us being down. And when we did throw it, it was to Gage. Son of a *****...

And don't get me started on the blocking. David Stewart, go **** yourself. You and Bo Scaife single handedly lost us the game. Scaife with his fumble on the very first possession. Who would've thought Scaife would fumble? The dude is the opposite of a playmaker. He's a painfully average player who has the tendency to **** up huge. Then Stewart completely whiffs on Yeremiah Bell, who lays into VY causing the fumble. Stewart didn't even get a hand on the guy. Both plays lead to a combined 14 points. Then the OL blocking in general. How about ya'll protect the QB, and open holes for the RB. Not force the QB to make throws when he's got about as much room as he would if he were in a coffin. And I bet CJ and Ringer are getting tired of getting hit in the backfield, and when they're not getting hit, they're having to juke their own players because they're being shoved back in their face. Amano, you should have never been re-signed. Harris, you're a complete disappointment. CJ actually had a great game today, although I have no idea how.

We better ******* rock Washington. And if we see what appears to be the Dallas Cowboys-esque coaching and playing, then it's time to panic.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 11-14-2010 at 04:41 PM.
Old 11-14-2010, 08:01 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

gotta say right now..glad i wasnt able to get a stream for the game
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 08:12 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86 View Post
gotta say right now..glad i wasnt able to get a stream for the game
^^^^^me too... 8-(
Old 11-14-2010, 09:03 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Yeah... It was a really weird game though.

But we're still in good position. Listen, we all knew that winning the division was our best shot at the Playoffs. It's very likely that the AFC North and AFC East get the Wild Card spots, so winning the AFC South is priority #1. We have a great chance to do that. The Colts are 6-3, Titans are 5-4, Jags are 5-4, and the Texans are 4-5.

Texans are probably out. They'll have to basically win out in and out of division to make it. The Jags are division killers. They lost to us, but have beaten the Colts and Texans. They've got a rough stretch coming up, and are overachieving as it is. Entering this season, I've thought they were, at worst, a 7-9 team. I think they end up around 8-8. Indy is currently #1, but they are heading into a buzzsaw. They go @ New England, San Diego, Dallas, @ Tennessee, J'Ville, @ Oakland, and then finished with Tennessee at home. That could be 3 losses, and if we sweep them, maybe 4 losses.

All we have to do is take care of the division games. If we do that, we'll have 10 wins, take away wins and add losses to our division rivals, and own the head-to-head tie breakers.

Today sucked, but Miami has a stellar pass-defense that's ranked 6th in the nation. Add that Moss is brand new and Collins started half the game, and it all combined to a handcuffed passing attack. VY has the stronger arm and better deep ball, and Houston and J'Ville have terrible secondaries. By those games, Moss will have settled in. Then the Colts have a horrible run-defense, so seeing how well CJ ran on the Dolphins' 16th ranked run defense (middle of the pack is a good measuring stick - CJ had 100+ yards and a high average, showing that he can make an average defense look well below average), we have a star who can exploit that too.

It's definitely a setback. We didn't want to be forced to have to go 6-0 in the division, but fortunately, we have it as a backup option.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 11-14-2010 at 09:06 PM.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:56 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Fisher got asked why Moss wasn't in the game on VY's hail mary pass, and his reply was that Moss was tired.

Dead serious.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-16-2010, 01:10 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Moss can't burn our secondary, he's done in Tennessee. Also could be Chris Johnson's big 200 yard day on Sunday as the Skins have let Jerome Harrison, Kenneth Darby, Mike Hart, and Brandon Jackson rip through us like they were Eric Dickerson or something.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 09:05 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I'm hoping both have a great game! :D

VY has been practicing all week and looks like the injury's behind him. After a full week of practice with Moss, and nearly 3 weeks for Moss to have had access to the playbook, we should see what the trio of VY/CJ/Moss is capable of.

How has Haynesworth been for ya'll, STRIP? He could have a field day against our inner OL.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-19-2010, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he could have a field day, only if he tries.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote