Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 11-29-2010, 01:25 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You just gotta remember who the guys you respect are and the guys whose opinion and football knowledge you value. There's hundreds of members on this forum, and every guy has their 2 cents, smartass opinion. If a guy starts antagonizing you, then mess with him back with some passive-aggressive stuff rather than sarcasm. That seems to work for me.

And if another guy decides to bring or start anything in here, I'll delete his post(s) as well.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 11-29-2010 at 01:27 PM.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 01:38 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TH, you are SWDCs version of Yoda.

:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 02:52 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All I know is I'm not a ******* ****** and I understand football, so everything I say (unless its an obvious joke) is around about on the money because I think my **** through.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 03:52 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
You just gotta remember who the guys you respect are and the guys whose opinion and football knowledge you value. There's hundreds of members on this forum, and every guy has their 2 cents, smartass opinion. If a guy starts antagonizing you, then mess with him back with some passive-aggressive stuff rather than sarcasm. That seems to work for me.

And if another guy decides to bring or start anything in here, I'll delete his post(s) as well.
Lol, did someone already come in here and do that?
Old 11-29-2010, 07:07 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Lol, did someone already come in here and do that?
Yup, a Texans fan who I won't name.

If they want to say "good game" or come in here and genuinely want to be part of the conversation, like HEISMANHERSHEL does, then they are absolutely more than welcome. I love when fans of other teams join in with us. But I have no problem with censoring guys who come into our forum to insult a Titans player. If they have something to say, then they can do so in their own forum or the NFL forum.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 08:38 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hahaha, well there's only like two or three texans fans on here and there's one in particular who is a known douche so I have a pretty good guess.
Old 11-29-2010, 08:43 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

does it ryhme with datchapin?

Quote:
Old 11-29-2010, 09:01 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I do love arguing with Njx though, but mostly because he can do so objectively and stoically, which makes me get soooo much more out of it.
He scares me, I didn't want to get into it with him. I kept seeing flashes of me sitting in the corner crying as he hails haymakers down on me.

Then, everyone would be like his name is RuusMcDaniel....he got the f knocked out of him.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:26 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Other than a QB, what do you guys think are your biggest needs? Any players you like to fill those needs?

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:45 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

SS, OG, OLB, DE

Meh, surprise us. :)
Old 11-29-2010, 11:50 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
SS, OG, OLB, DE

Meh, surprise us. :)
Its hard because all those positions are weak early in the draft right now except for DE and I already have Quinn, Bowers, and Clayborn gone.

Only guys I can think that work are Justin Houston(whos more of a 3-4 OLB), Aldon Smith who is like Houston, Kerrigan whos a reach or you guys go maybe BPA and get somebody like CB Brandon Harris or Aaron Williams or a WR

My Raiders Mock

Old 11-29-2010, 11:59 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Maybe just best player available then if you don't want to do a trade down. Or a DT like Fairley would work.
Old 11-30-2010, 12:04 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Would Cameron Heyward work you think? Fairley is gone. If Heyward doesnt work Im just going to go Brandon Harris

My Raiders Mock

Old 11-30-2010, 12:04 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Would Cameron Heyward work you think? Fairley is gone. If Heyward doesnt work Im just going to go Brandon Harris
Eh, whichever way you go, I'd advise against corner.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:35 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

CB, Kicker, RB, Punter, Tackle and maybe WR are the only things that we dont really need. I'm on the Bowers bandwagon cause him and D-morg would be sexy together.....

I misses Derrick Morgan, probably the most excited I have been since we picked Vince Young...... I has sad :'(

Quote:
Old 12-01-2010, 10:49 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I lol'd at Finnegan's comments. Even with his constant appearance on the "dirtiest player" list he was still right. AJ should have been suspended, or at least fined more heavily for throwing punches.

Anywho . . . I'm fishing for some advice b/c I have Bironas on a fantasy team and didn't see any of the ugly game vs. Houston. Is your offense totally F'd over the next few weeks or will there be enough production from CJ2K to keep Bironas in the top few on the leaderboard?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:29 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I lol'd at Finnegan's comments. Even with his constant appearance on the "dirtiest player" list he was still right. AJ should have been suspended, or at least fined more heavily for throwing punches.

Anywho . . . I'm fishing for some advice b/c I have Bironas on a fantasy team and didn't see any of the ugly game vs. Houston. Is your offense totally F'd over the next few weeks or will there be enough production from CJ2K to keep Bironas in the top few on the leaderboard?
Our offense is ****** with rusty. I wouldn't even think about starting a titan in fantasy unless kerry collins can go.
Old 12-01-2010, 12:36 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, thanks.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want Patrick Peterson and then Bowers
Old 12-04-2010, 01:08 AM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate my titans

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 06:34 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
I hate my titans
I concur, I am really depressed with them right now and I have been since last season. I HATE our play calling with a passion, it is so boring and so predictable.
Old 12-04-2010, 04:53 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Exclamation

Is Kerry going to start this week??????? Well other then that all i have to say is that Fisher, Young, Adams and Andre Johnson should get into a ring and have a fight to the death....Oh yes.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm Mike Vick ....................Marty Mornhinweg.....

Holmes we got something

Titans Blues

Vick, Johnson, Moss, Britt, Young....WR/RB/QB

MVisagod

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 05:07 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Barring a setback Kerry Collins said he is a go for the Jags game. Kenny Britt hasn't been ruled out either and has even taken reps in practice this week.

Quote:
Old 12-04-2010, 06:23 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

I want us to lose out so we have an opportunity to go after some top talent lol.

More specifically Bowers.
Old 12-04-2010, 07:59 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I'm gonna be watching Ryan Mallet pretty carefully in his BCS game just in case. Dude sounds horrible in what interviews I've heard him give though.