Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 12-08-2010, 06:47 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Potentially.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:49 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Do you think the titans should hire Josh McDaniel as our O.C.?
Probably wouldn't want his offence going up against a dirty defence in practice.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Probably wouldn't want his offence going up against a dirty defence in practice.
haha I forgot about that

BTW Moss might get benched for Kenny britt and Nate Washington haha, what happen to the Titans.... wow we are awful
Old 12-08-2010, 09:12 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't really want McDaniels. Denver fans despised him and didn't think much of his playcalling, and I usually think it's wise to listen to the guys who've watched him lead their team rather than other other fans who take the optomistic "He sucked there, but my team can change him!" outlook.

And as long as Justin Gage sees the field less, I don't care who the starting WR's are, lol.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 07:47 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will they get ******* Marques Douglas and Jovan Haye off the field? Jesus Christ...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-09-2010, 10:34 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After watching this game, the Colts didn't beat us I feel. We beat ourselves. Two unacceptable defensive penalties in the first quarter to give Manning second oppurtunities. Horrible run defense in critical situations (such as the 4th and 4 play) and then poor tackling technique on the huge Garcon play. Chuck Cecil needs to go. I'm for Jeff Fisher staying cause he is trying his best and the offense looked good (even though it was against a lousy team) but the defense is playing very undisciplined football.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:53 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As if this was bad enough to watch, I benched Garcon and started the Titans Defence.
Old 12-10-2010, 09:39 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

5-11 here we come.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:13 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get rid of Chris Hope nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 12:46 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Random . . . but I just saw the story yesterday about Finnegan running / pushing the highschool girl in a Thanksgiving Day marathon. Awesome.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 06:59 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Yea, the dude is a stand up guy who gives his heart and soul to the community to make other peoples lives better...he is just a jeering pocket rocket on the field.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:15 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Don't let Steph fool ya, FlyingElvis. Finny is a horrible human being. I hear he feasts on children.

Also! It sure was nice to hear the announcers slobber over Britt last night. :)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-11-2010, 07:28 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Don't let Steph fool ya, FlyingElvis. Finny is a horrible human being. I hear he feasts on children.

Also! It sure was nice to hear the announcers slobber over Britt last night. :)
Hells yea, although the dude needs to shave his head and have a shave, he looks like he has pubes growing all over him.
Old 12-11-2010, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did anyone see Britt wearing a towel that had VY #10 written on it during the colts game?

Who do you think will be our next head coach?
Old 12-11-2010, 04:14 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't know. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little excited with the off-season considering we'll probably be in a new head coach search and a top 8 draft pick, but it wouldn't surprise me if we screw both of them up. Plus the whole CBA thing might be a major set-back.

My obvious first choice is Jim Harbaugh but I'm pretty sure he has no interest and hell, Bud probably doesn't either.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Don't know. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little excited with the off-season considering we'll probably be in a new head coach search and a top 8 draft pick, but it wouldn't surprise me if we screw both of them up. Plus the whole CBA thing might be a major set-back.

My obvious first choice is Jim Harbaugh but I'm pretty sure he has no interest and hell, Bud probably doesn't either.
lol, well said on all counts. basically exactly how i see it as well
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 06:23 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Not gonna lie, I really don't know what is going to happen with our QB situation in the off-season, Collins looked great today...
Old 12-19-2010, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86 View Post
Not gonna lie, I really don't know what is going to happen with our QB situation in the off-season, Collins looked great today...
It was Houston and he got lucky on the pass to Britt which was like a 40+ yards. I hope Collins retires....
Old 12-20-2010, 12:26 AM    (permalink
jjmt2500
Rookie

jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
It was Houston and he got lucky on the pass to Britt which was like a 40+ yards. I hope Collins retires....
Even though he did have that lucky play, Our DBs have been playing much better lately. Collins played a good game. Tons better than Rusty Smith haha. IMO he is by far y'alls best QB.

N-E-Ways, congrats on the win. See y'all next season.
Old 01-02-2011, 05:03 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Finny, Verner, Fuller > Finny, Verner, McCourty.

McCourty has been pretty bad.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-02-2011, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fuller was also horrible nearly every time he saw the field this season, too.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 06:58 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I blame everything on Chuck Cecil. We must trade Fisher and VY and rack up those draft picks.
Old 01-02-2011, 07:06 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
fuller was also horrible nearly every time he saw the field this season, too.
I'd rather have a liability at NB than at #2 CB. Nevertheless, it may be something worth fixing in the offseason. Fuller signed a 3-year deal in '08, right? That means next year is his last.

BRING BACK ERIC KING!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I blame everything on Chuck Cecil. We must trade Fisher and VY and rack up those draft picks.
I don't think you can trade coaches anymore. Not sure...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-02-2011, 08:15 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Anyone else think Kenny Britt's injury against the Chargers killed our season?
Old 01-02-2011, 08:41 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I think head coaches can be traded I just think it can't include cash like the gruden trade.