Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 01-02-2011, 10:04 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Don't really want McDaniels. Denver fans despised him and didn't think much of his playcalling, and I usually think it's wise to listen to the guys who've watched him lead their team rather than other other fans who take the optomistic "He sucked there, but my team can change him!" outlook.

And as long as Justin Gage sees the field less, I don't care who the starting WR's are, lol.
If you want him as an OC, he deserves a look. But as a head coach, he's an asshole fo' sho. Worst coach ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:03 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sigh....

why did it take us so long to put Jared Cook on the feild.... why did Kenny Britt have to be hurt... why did Jovan Haye ever have to come in the game for Jason Jones...why was Amano starting over anyone at center....why did we waive Blount for nothing... Why is Antonio Johnson on the colts and not Jovan Haye...why did Derrick Morgan have to get hurt and not Jacob Ford.....why did VY have to have a mental breakdown...why did Fisher hire Chuck Cecil as a DC....why did Michael Griffin have to go back into suck mode...why did this season suck so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:31 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why are you wearing a Steelers sig?
Old 01-02-2011, 11:39 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I lost a very stupid sig bet.

Quote:
Old 01-02-2011, 11:42 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Between you and TH I've learned never to make a sig bet with a Steelers fan.
Old 01-02-2011, 11:45 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Well... I only have to keep it a year, maybe less for good behavior.

Quote:
Old 01-02-2011, 11:50 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

What were the specifics of the bet?
Old 01-02-2011, 11:54 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

After preseason I may or may not have bet, that a certain rookie on the Titans would lead all the other rookies in INTs.

Quote:
Old 01-02-2011, 11:55 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

The end of the season seemed so far away back then.

Quote:
Old 01-03-2011, 07:41 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A year? Holy **** doughie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 06:01 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doughie, buddy, what would possess you to risk a year with a Steelers sig?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:58 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

IDK (weiners)

Quote:
Old 09-11-2011, 03:42 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think blame can be placed on every single area for this loss, save Kenny Britt's sexual magic.

Hass actually had a solid game considering he had absolutely no rushing attack. The final pass is inexcusable though. You have to know not to force it like that when you're only down by 2 points and have the best, most clutch kicker in the NFL on your team who has a 60-yard leg.

Not sure how the staff can avoid upgrading the interior OL anymore. Absolutely no holes for CJ today. The pass protection should've been much better considering J'Ville doesn't have an elite pass-rusher - Kampman didn't even play. But in their defense, the J'Ville run-defense will be legit with the additions of Roth and Poz.

CJ didn't look like himself at all, but Britt is still a beast. Liked that Cook played a lot. Sad that Stevens can't get separation to save his life and Mariani got covered by a LB on one play. Washington was whatever, and DWill had the drop.

DL looked horrible without Jason Jones, and to an extent Derrick Morgan. Shaun Smith and Question Marks/Jurrell Casey can't collapse the pocket, and William Hayes and Dave Ball aren't good enough to do it themselves. The blitz hardly got there either. It's cool that Sheppard made the team, but it's extremely worrisome that a roster bubble guy saw so much time, and I think Klug should've been in there all game, whether at LE or UT, due to the injuries at DE. And even with the upgraded size this offseason, they still got run on. Ugh...

I think every single LB on roster ended up seeing the field. Ayers was the best, followed by Spoon. Ruud and McRath gave up plays.

Secondary missed a few opportunities. Quiet games from everyone it seemed. I wish Michael Griffin would decide if he wants to be great or not. Because I know what Finny and Hope are. The young guys in McCourty and ATV still have time to improve, but Griff is a veteran now. He's not playing bad, but it seems he'll either be great or look lost at times. I'm not sure if that's on Marcus Robertson or what, but Griff is too talented to not be an impact player.

The coaching staff...it's hard to gauge the offensive coaches when the execution was so poor, and it's hard to gauge the defensive coaches when the best DL in Jones was out and a former 1st RD'er in Morgan was out too.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:07 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Ok, if Ruud was the one who was tailing Mike Thomas on that last possession and I was just mistaken, then that presents the question of the century: Why the **** was our MLB covering their best and fastest WR?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...ps-drive-alive

It was Rudd.
Old 09-11-2011, 07:32 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Yup, I was wrong. Sorry about that Complex.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-18-2011, 03:37 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I'm pretty happy. :)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-18-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wished we play like this against the Jags. We could of be 3-0 since we are playing Denver next and they suck.
Old 09-18-2011, 03:57 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Excellent win where I honestly didn't think there could be one.

Eugene Amano still blows.
Old 09-18-2011, 07:07 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Excellent win where I honestly didn't think there could be one.

Eugene Amano still blows.
And with the x pick in the first round of the NFL draft the Tennessee Titans Select Michael Brewster C Ohio St?
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 07:27 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

32nd?! :O

Quote:
Old 09-18-2011, 07:28 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
And with the x pick in the first round of the NFL draft the Tennessee Titans Select Michael Brewster C Ohio St?
DeCastro or bust.
Old 09-18-2011, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
DeCastro or bust.
You mean Vontaze at MLB.
Old 09-18-2011, 11:48 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

If DeCastro was gone I could dig it.

But I think the drop-off from DeCastro to the second guard is so much bigger than Vontaze to the second ILB.
Old 09-19-2011, 01:05 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Vontaze at MLB would sick especially with all the young talent we have especially at corner and D-line. I feel like we are 5 deep at corner, I like all of them. Our D-Line is going to be good with Klug,Jones and Morgan.

I am so excited about the future. Our offense even looks good heading into the future, we just need Cook and Chris Johnson to get going. We also need Damien Williams to quit dropping balls. We just need Locker to pan out and find someone to replace Amano.

Last edited by Complex : 09-19-2011 at 01:17 AM.
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote