Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-03-2007, 11:21 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn straight. I'm glad it's going to be ****** weather. It'll be more fun to watch IMO. That and I love playing in the rain.

Salisbury and Stink picked against us; which is ok with me. And you know what, just like 51 said. There's no pressure on us to win this ball game. None. We're expected to lose. And I think our boys like that.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 09:12 AM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If the wind blows in, that and rain, it will heavily mess up Peyton Manning and the Bears will stride to victory.
Old 02-04-2007, 09:39 AM    (permalink
dRaFtDoRk
Veteran

dRaFtDoRk hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Son of a *****!!!!!

I have to work till 10:30 tonight. That just blows.
dRaFtDoRk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 09:41 AM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk
Son of a ***********!!!!!

I have to work till 10:30 tonight. That just blows.
Damn....you should have planned ahead and asked off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:09 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did anyone say if they were going tonight?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:17 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's ranning, and my damn dog won't shut up because he wants to go out. I blame Shiver.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:18 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
It's ranning, and my damn dog won't shut up because he wants to go out. I blame Shiver.
Hm.. its snowing here, and my dog is barking as well. I guess Ill blame Shiver.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:41 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And I washed my car yesterday. Damn you Shiver.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 02-04-2007, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Final Prediction:

Bears 24-13, MVP: Cedric Benson. At least that's what I'm hoping.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 11:08 AM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

Hester will make multiple great plays, one on defense and one on special teams. They will put im on the nickel and send him from the outside for a blindside sack fumble. And a punt return TD.
Old 02-04-2007, 11:39 AM    (permalink

DG, is it supposed to rain hard or is it a light rain?
Old 02-04-2007, 11:41 AM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

I guarantee that this will be the first year a black coach wins.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:04 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
Final Prediction:

Bears 24-13, MVP: Cedric Benson. At least that's what I'm hoping.
Honestly, I don't think we hold them to 13 points. I mean I hope we do but they're going to move the ball on us. There's no way around it. Rain or shine Peyton will put up some yards.

But like I mentioned in our team thread, if we can hold them to FG's, I'm ok with that. Just not TD's. I'd be up for a Baltimore Ravens repeat performance when they had 5 FG's and no TD's. But I think we'll have to put up over 24 points to win and I don't think we can keep them out of the endzone, especially with our bad safety play in the past few weeks.

Man, 5 hours to game time and I'm starting to shake. God damn. I didn't get a chance to see us in 85' (I wasn't created yet) so this would be sweet as hell if we can win. GO BEARS!!!!

Btw, this could be fun to watch if it continues to keep raining.:D

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:18 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know, if I was Dungy I would think the one positive to losing would be that I could pull a Denny Green after the game in the press conference.

I think the Colts will win, not sure why. I remember Bucs/Raiders I told everyone under the sun that the Bucs would win and no one believed me, you would think I'd pick the Bears.

I will say I get annoyed by how many people act like the Colts will blow the Bears out, I mean yeah there's a chance but there's also a chance the Bears blow them out.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm insanely nervous, the Bears have this huge chip on their shoulder thanks to the media. I expect Manning to be good, I would guess 255 yards, 2 TDs and an INT. Nothing spectacular but he should do a good job.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 12:48 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
DG, is it supposed to rain hard or is it a light rain?
No clue I don't watch the weather report. Today it's just been raining though, nothing bad. Just wet.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 02-04-2007, 12:56 PM    (permalink
AZ9er

Bears- 27
Colts-23
Old 02-04-2007, 12:58 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steve Young said 44-17 Colts :shock:

I say 28-21 Colts
Old 02-04-2007, 01:03 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

My prediction=

23-17 Bears over Colts

Ricky Manning 2ints, 1 for touchdown, Game MVP

or the safe pick Brian Urlacher MVP.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 01:04 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01
I'm insanely nervous, the Bears have this huge chip on their shoulder thanks to the media. I expect Manning to be good, I would guess 255 yards, 2 TDs and an INT. Nothing spectacular but he should do a good job.
If Manning throws two picks you're in trouble. You can at least count on one or two fumbles each game, but add 2 INT's and that makes about 3 turnovers. The key will be Rex just settling down and taking care of the football. If we get 3 TO's and you get none, I think we win this one.

I really think Special Teams is going to win or lose this game for us. If Hester can step up we're in pretty damn good shape. Same with Gould and Maynard. We have the best ST's in the NFL and no one really makes a mention of that. I mean 3 Pro Bowlers on ST's, and one Pro Bowl caliber punter in Brad Maynard.

Quote:
Old 02-04-2007, 01:13 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be right here when the game starts to see Sweetness freak out about Grossman's play again

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 01:15 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
I'll be right here when the game starts to see Sweetness freak out about Grossman's play again
I'm not posting on here during the game. Sorry buddy. But you can always imagine me freaking out.

Quote:
Old 02-04-2007, 01:18 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GO COLTS

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 01:20 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation
GO COLTS
BOOO!! :evil:

Btw I love your sig quote about Russell. I think he's sorely overrated.

Quote:
Old 02-04-2007, 01:38 PM    (permalink
RexGrossmans-cheesecake
Veteran

RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.

Oh my god, I'm so freaking nervous. But I'm in a dilema.... Kinda. Should I watch the Bears game with my best friend, or my dad??? If you give advice, please don't say have your best friend come over here or vice versa.

Thanks BoneKrusher!
RexGrossmans-cheesecake is offline   Reply With Quote