Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-04-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice guys finish last.

...oh wait....

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stop talking about the lord dungy!
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MVP: Peyton Manning.

mmph.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 02-04-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

I'm smashing a soda can on my head as we speak.

It's a friggin' sports nightmare. Gators win, Colts win.

I need an e-hug.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 02-04-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
I am sorry, just because I thought a joke was funny and you didn't, that automatically makes you smarter than me :?
Get over yourself

There you go.

I made sure to find a small one, so you can put him in your pocket and get him to help you pass those tough 3rd grade tests. Good luck!
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rhodes should have won that :twisted: :evil:

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
I am sorry, just because I thought a joke was funny and you didn't, that automatically makes you smarter than me :?
Get over yourself

There you go.

I made sure to find a small one, so you can put him in your pocket and get him to help you pass those tough 3rd grade tests. Good luck!
Now that is much funnier than what you laughed at.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 09:18 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Seriously, Hollywood couldn't have written a worse sports nightmare for me.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 02-04-2007, 09:18 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Get over yourself

There you go.

WTF is your problem, do you go out there waiting to prove someone dumb? Explain to me how I am dumber than you just because I laughed at a joke that you didn't find funny. The monkey is completely irrelevant to anything, why don't you actually show me how sense of humor is connected to intelligence. :?

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
Well the Jags could have been beat down the Texans twice..............oops

Old 02-04-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
ks_perfection
Veteran

ks_perfection hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

He's got big Ears.
ks_perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs
Quote:
Oh shut up

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 02-04-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs
Quote:
Oh shut up
You know i was joking with you

Old 02-04-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
WTF is your problem, do you go out there waiting to prove someone dumb? Explain to me how I am dumber than you just because I laughed at a joke that you didn't find funny. The monkey is completely irrelevant to anything, why don't you actually show me how sense of humor is connected to intelligence. :?
Actually, yes, I do look for people that are stupid. I then ask myself "Why are they so stupid?" Unfortunately, I cannot answer that question. Since I can't answer it, I've decided to go straight to the source (you).
Old 02-04-2007, 09:23 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Get over yourself

There you go.

Well,

Showing a baby monkey being fed milk from a toddler's cup = funny, intelligent and a well thought out insult.

Calling a boy a girl = not funny, unintelligent and a not well thought out insult.

So, that right there should pretty much sum it up for you.
Old 02-04-2007, 09:25 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Actually, yes, I do look for people that are stupid. I then ask myself "Why are they so stupid?" Unfortunately, I cannot answer that question. Since I can't answer it, I've decided to go straight to the source (you).
Feel free to explain that

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
Old 02-04-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well, essentially I'm asking you, why are you stupid people so stupid? It is simply beyond me.
Old 02-04-2007, 09:28 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IMO that game was very boring
Old 02-04-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well, essentially I'm asking you, why are you stupid people so stupid? It is simply beyond me.
I guessed they were just dropped multiple times when they were infants.
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

any word on who the SB MVP is?

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Saints Dome Patrol
Team Leader
Veteran

Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First, I'm at work, so I can't post all of what I'd like to put on here right now.

To the Chicago Bears, congratulations for getting to the big game. As a Saints fan, I wish it was New Orleans there instead of y'all, but you guys represented yourselves with class and diginity.

To the Indianapolis Colts, congratulations for winning the Super Bowl. You guys overcame the bad weather and all the turnovers to win one of the better Super Bowls in recent memory.

And to Peyton Manning, congratulations on getting the monkey off your back and winning the Super Bowl MVP award. It couldn't have happened to a more deserving individual, especially if you like 6'5" quarterbacks with laser, rocket arms.

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Check out my blog!
http://sportsinsomniacs.wordpress.com/

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs
Saints Dome Patrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubby
Manning, happened like 15 minutes ago.
4pAc
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Get over yourself

There you go.

Well,

Showing a baby monkey being fed milk from a toddler's cup = funny, intelligent and a well thought out insult.

Calling a boy a girl = not funny, unintelligent and a not well thought out insult.

So, that right there should pretty much sum it up for you.
For the last time, humor is subjective, you don't get to decide wha is or what's not funny, and again, a joke that may be funny to some may not be funny to others, but that doesn't mean the people who find it funny/not funny are smarter/dumber

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
Saints Dome Patrol
Team Leader
Veteran

Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Peyton Manning.

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Check out my blog!
http://sportsinsomniacs.wordpress.com/

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs
Saints Dome Patrol is offline   Reply With Quote
frogstomp

Quote:
Manning.