Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-15-2007, 11:39 AM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
well for one it didn't say it and this time you are flying a hornet. im new to the game sorrry.
well actually i think they intended you to use the tank in that level because they drop it off... i've never realized that you could use the hornet there, i guess there's no reason you couldn't.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 01:54 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They drop off two hornets for you, i think they want you to use that instead
Old 10-15-2007, 02:05 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
They drop off two hornets for you, i think they want you to use that instead
that is before the tank arrives, it's for the air battle, then when you land and take out the tower, the tank appears. Unless of course i'm thinking of a different mission.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

I never used the hornet or the tank in this one. I just jumped in a ghost and shot out the legs. Once it fell down I jumped in and meleed the core to blow it up. The part took like 2 mins to finish.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 04:21 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
I never used the hornet or the tank in this one. I just jumped in a ghost and shot out the legs. Once it fell down I jumped in and meleed the core to blow it up. The part took like 2 mins to finish.
That's what I did on Normal, piece of cake. Then I went to beat the game on Legendary, and that part was so much harder. I would get the one scarb down easy, but it would always destroy my chopper, ghost, hornet, etc that I abandoned when I went to jump inside. Then the second scarb would always seem to get me or there were still choppers left and all my marines were dead.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 05:52 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i like the scarab battle when you go to the cartagorapher im pretty sure, i get on that thing in the middle and try to use the grav lift to jump the gap onto the thing without having to shoot out its legs.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

u have to shoot out the legs i am pretty sure, for its butt hole to open up i mean its core reactor.
Old 10-16-2007, 06:17 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no, you can jump on it using the grav lift without having to fire one shot at it.

SPOILERS

IN the legendary ending, what is that thing the flies into? it looks like the death star from star wars.

end spoilers.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

*read at your own discretion*

Did anyone read the last Halo novel? It talked quite a bit about Forerunner "Shield" Worlds, which went hand in hand with Halo in their strategy to control the flood. Is that what the ship was heading for?

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just did the part with two scarabs and found a reaaaaaaally easy way to do it. Instead of flying or using the tank, you get on the side of a Hornet and the pilots will take you to the top of the Scarab and you can jump off and blow it up and run away Luckily the hornet was still alive after the explosion and relatively close and when I ran towards it it waited, I jumped on and it took me to the other one. On normal that took me probably 10 times and on heroic it took me 3.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 10:26 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

flying the hornet was the easiest way for me. i killed both of them within a minute or so.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 12:54 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone agree with me that Camping is a scummy tactic!?!?

-----EDIT-----

BTW if anyone wants to play send me a friend request saying your from NFLDC the GT is ImBrotherCain... Not to hard to remember lol

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 10-17-2007 at 01:04 AM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 02:21 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

idk, camping has advantages and dis. one you can do it and get a lot of kills, 2 you suck at running a gunning. 3 you can sneak up on that bastard camping and kill him.

Halo maps where made so you can camp. but not for long periods of time like on other games. Medal of honor, battlefeild. You can find spaces to hide and shoot, but someone will find you and club u in the back of the head with a gun. I do it for snipers, but other than that i like to run around shooting and beating down people.

Yo i'll play u.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:52 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-17-2007, 04:05 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I know its a legit tactic but its still pretty scummy imo
Old 10-17-2007, 04:11 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish they brought back actual maps from Halo and Halo 2.

Like Guardian is a nice little remake of Lockout, but the Original Lockout on Halo 2 is my favorite map. On the original Halo, there was that two sided [red side and blue side] level that was like 6 stories high. You would always yell out, Blue 4, Red 2. The middle was open and if you fell you died.

It not like you can have to many maps....

Old 10-17-2007, 04:30 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Yea, it would be smart of them to just remake all of the halo 1 and 2 levels and you can download them off of live. That was a pretty cool level, crazy with all the warps.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-17-2007, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrz
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what i do, and its extremely easy is fly up with a hornet, when I get above the scarab i get out of the hornet and land on the scarab. Then you just kill the brutes on their and take out the scarab.
Bengalsrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j05son View Post
I wish they brought back actual maps from Halo and Halo 2.

Like Guardian is a nice little remake of Lockout, but the Original Lockout on Halo 2 is my favorite map. On the original Halo, there was that two sided [red side and blue side] level that was like 6 stories high. You would always yell out, Blue 4, Red 2. The middle was open and if you fell you died.

It not like you can have to many maps....
Ya I agree 100%!!! My favourites were Lockout, Zanzibar, Coagulation and that big one you were talking about. I forget the name. Those were the best ones. Zanzibar was my favourite. I knew how to get everywhere in that map. Coagulation was sick to, I knew all the spots inthe mountains and along the walls using the banshees. That was a sick map for capture the flag and big team battles. Man, I hope they bring those games back. Those were the best ones.

We gotta start getting an NFLDC team together, and playing up some Big Team Battles. That is fun stuff. Im down if everyone else is good to go. I may not be on tonite, cuz I got a project due tomorrow morning, but if I do go on it wont be until after 9 at the earliest.

For anyone who doesnt know my Gamer Tag is

Canada26

I know I got P1414, Tubby, and Steelers Fan, who else can we get.
Old 10-17-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

My gamer tag is the same as my NFLDC username.....

j05son

Old 10-18-2007, 01:01 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i just bought a wireless router for my computer and I am gonna get a wireless adapter so i can get xbox live. when i do im down to play with some people. I do have one campaign question. I beat the game on normal and hard and was wondering how i still have about 5 more types of armor that arent unlocked. what do i have to do to get them all?

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 10-18-2007, 01:57 AM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
i just bought a wireless router for my computer and I am gonna get a wireless adapter so i can get xbox live. when i do im down to play with some people. I do have one campaign question. I beat the game on normal and hard and was wondering how i still have about 5 more types of armor that arent unlocked. what do i have to do to get them all?
Spartan

EOD (Body) - Complete Tsavo Highway (on Legendary)

EOD (Head) - Complete the campaign mode (on Legendary)

EOD (Shoulders) - Complete The Ark (on Legendary)

EVA (Body) - Complete Tsavo Highway (on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary)

EVA (Head) - Complete the campaign mode (on Normal)

EVA (Shoulders) - Complete The Ark (on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary)

Mark V (Head) - Get the UNSC Spartan Achievement

ODST (Head) - Get the Spartan Graduate Achievement

Rogue (Head) - Get the Spartan Officer Achievement

Scout (Body) - Get the Too Close to the Sun Achievement

Scout (Head) - Get the Used Car Salesman Achievement

Scout (Shoulders) - Get the We’re in for Some Chop Achievement

Security (Head) - Get 1,000 Gamerscore Points

Security (Shoulders) - Get 750 Gamerscore Points

Elite

Ascetic (Body) - Get the Up Close and Personal Achievement

Ascetic (Head) - Get the Steppin’ Razor Achievement

Ascetic (Shoulders) - Get the Overkill Achievement

Commando (Body) - Get the Triple Kill Achievement

Commando (Head) - Get the Overkill Achievement

Commando (Shoulders) - Get the Killing Frenzy Achivement

Flight (Body) - Complete Tsavo Highway (on Heroic or Legendary)

Flight (Head) - Complete the campaign mode (on Legendary or Heroic)

Flight (Shoulders) - Complete The Ark (on Heroic or Legendary)

Old 10-18-2007, 05:50 AM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

This is really bothering me...

I was looking at my stats page at Bungie.net

I was killed twice by a "question mark." However I was killed by the guardians already, so I was like, what is this "question mark" so I hover over it for the description and it says...

Quote:
Classified
Iiiiiiiieeeeeeeee!!!
I'm really wondering what this is and if it has anything to do with the locked armor that Bungie gave these clues out about...

Quote:
"The trigger isn't something you can control. It's not your finger that pulls it"

"There's a gun with a trigger, but there's nothing your hand can do to fire it."
Bungie has said that only Bungie employees can get the Recon armor but it is said that many people have it and have it on accident/glitch.

I don't think they would release this riddle if there was no way at all to get the armor.

Some theories are the guard system around snowbound...
Another interesting one was the marine in campaign in the flood level that killed two of his fellow marines because they were infected. He's cowering in a corner with a magnum in his hand. If you kill him 2 bullets are missing from the clip meaning he did shoot and kill his infected friends.

I wonder if this mysterious "question mark" has anything to do with anything...

Oh, I was killed by the question mark twice, one on team slayer and the other on king. I haven't played that much king and went through all my games and the map was The Pit...

Old 10-19-2007, 11:43 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by j05son View Post
Spartan

EOD (Body) - Complete Tsavo Highway (on Legendary)

EOD (Head) - Complete the campaign mode (on Legendary)

EOD (Shoulders) - Complete The Ark (on Legendary)

EVA (Body) - Complete Tsavo Highway (on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary)

EVA (Head) - Complete the campaign mode (on Normal)

EVA (Shoulders) - Complete The Ark (on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary)

Mark V (Head) - Get the UNSC Spartan Achievement

ODST (Head) - Get the Spartan Graduate Achievement

Rogue (Head) - Get the Spartan Officer Achievement

Scout (Body) - Get the Too Close to the Sun Achievement

Scout (Head) - Get the Used Car Salesman Achievement

Scout (Shoulders) - Get the We’re in for Some Chop Achievement

Security (Head) - Get 1,000 Gamerscore Points

Security (Shoulders) - Get 750 Gamerscore Points

Elite

Ascetic (Body) - Get the Up Close and Personal Achievement

Ascetic (Head) - Get the Steppin’ Razor Achievement

Ascetic (Shoulders) - Get the Overkill Achievement

Commando (Body) - Get the Triple Kill Achievement

Commando (Head) - Get the Overkill Achievement

Commando (Shoulders) - Get the Killing Frenzy Achivement

Flight (Body) - Complete Tsavo Highway (on Heroic or Legendary)

Flight (Head) - Complete the campaign mode (on Legendary or Heroic)

Flight (Shoulders) - Complete The Ark (on Heroic or Legendary)
appreciated but can you please explain some of those achievements?

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 10-19-2007, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
appreciated but can you please explain some of those achievements?
The achievements, you can see what they are if you click on "compare games" with somebody. Then click on Halo 3. It will show all the achievements that you can do, and if you click on any achievement, it will tell you what you need to do. I know "Used Car Salesmen" is destroying a vehicle while it has 3 people in side of it.