Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-19-2007, 06:37 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
appreciated but can you please explain some of those achievements?
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/a...php?gameID=274

That link explains every achievement...

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 06:59 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I beat it on heroic last night, started legendary this morning, I died sooooooooo much.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I beat it on heroic last night, started legendary this morning, I died sooooooooo much.
I wish they would have made the marines better on legendary.

It's great when you have them for the first brute attack, but the second and third waves and pretty much end of the first wave, is all you...

Old 10-19-2007, 09:55 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j05son View Post
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/a...php?gameID=274

That link explains every achievement...
thanks a ton, can't wait till i get this live set up, played last night at a buddies house and it is insane.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scotty and I are playing together now. Come see us do it with guns.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 04:30 AM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Scotty and I are playing together now. Come see us do it with guns.
I'll add you the next time I go on live...

I've been busying setting up a CSS server and haven't been playing that much Halo3...

Old 10-20-2007, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
I'm more psyched for Halo 3 than any game ever.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DLFDzC_ok8c <--- E3 2007 Halo 3 trailer.
Every time I watch this, I remember how awesome this is going to be. Which is often since I have it on my Ipod.

Eh, what the heck, I'll add in a few more comments.

I can't wait.
I can't wait shotgun unsuspecting dupes underground on snowbound.
I can't wait to rain down fire on high ground with the detachable turret from the laser spawn.
I can't wait to blow up the entire opposing team on valhalla because I've placed trip mines at every entrance in just the right place so they can't see them until it is too late.
I can't wait to never have to say "Awwww, I wish I could have recorded that game just now".

And I can't wait to do all of the stuff I did in the beta I just decided not to mention in this thread. ;)

I posted this on page one. But it seems I am going to have to wait. Quite a long time actually. Thanks to the red rings of death. And Microsoft's apparent inability to get my address right in order to ship me an empty box.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 11:56 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
*read at your own discretion*

Did anyone read the last Halo novel? It talked quite a bit about Forerunner "Shield" Worlds, which went hand in hand with Halo in their strategy to control the flood. Is that what the ship was heading for?
Possible spoiler if you haven't read the newest book

I've read it. I know they said this was the last Halo, but I'm wondering if they've decided they liked the story line from that book and are trying to set it up so John meets up with the SPARTAN III's. Although I think the book said there were multiple shield worlds, so it could be unrelated. And I guess that wouldn't make sense anyway, since Blue Team and the Spartan III's went into the core. By the way, I thought it was a pretty good book, despite the absence of the Master Chief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 01:03 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sure people have already watched this but:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjz3FtsR8sU

It was shown on the Discovery channel, and appears to be either a pretty high budget promo type thing, or possibly a movie clip.

Also, I'm sure most of you have already been to the Believe website, but if not, you should check it out. It's pretty damn cool IMO.

http://halo3.com/believe/shell.html

It takes you through the entire diorama shown in the commercials, with hot spots that fill you in on some of the details of the battle of New Mombasa. Also has "first person accounts," interactive 360 degree areas, enemy combatants, and video's of the "veterans" at the museum and on the battlefield, telling their stories. Also allows you to take screen shots that you can use as wallpaper. Pretty cool.

Quote:

Old 10-21-2007, 01:12 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that last secene makes me wonder, wat are they talking about that master chief let him self get captured and then he let go of the grenade. the old guys says I remeber where i was when MC activated that grenade.
Old 10-21-2007, 12:54 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
that last secene makes me wonder, wat are they talking about that master chief let him self get captured and then he let go of the grenade. the old guys says I remeber where i was when MC activated that grenade.
I think the diorama and the website are just supposed to be representations, rather than taken as canon.

Quote:

Old 10-25-2007, 12:22 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

another question sorry haha. Ive got a wireless connection running in my house and I was wondering If i needed a wireless adapter in order to play xbox live? if so how much are they?

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 10-25-2007, 01:07 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

100 dollars, i mean 99.99 i just have a long ethernet some people i hear complain about lost reception and some dont. try it out if it works hoooray, if not take it back i guess
Old 10-25-2007, 07:15 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

couldnt i just take the ethernet cable that xbox gave to me and plug it into my laptop and get a connection that way?

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 10-25-2007, 07:18 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

No, you would have to plug it into your router, change the place your router is, or buy the wireless adapter. I think the laptop thing would work if you have a crossover cable.
Old 10-26-2007, 03:09 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

crossover cable? pretty much im gonna have to shell out 150 more dollars to get this thing runnin for a year...

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 10-26-2007, 03:30 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

yeah pretty much
Old 10-27-2007, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn I want to play this game. Especially the online multi-player. Unfortunately, I promised myself I wouldn't play until my yearly exams were over. Fortunately, My exams are over soon :).

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 12:47 AM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
Damn I want to play this game. Especially the online multi-player. Unfortunately, I promised myself I wouldn't play until my yearly exams were over. Fortunately, My exams are over soon :).
It's a fun game. However, I rarely play it. Would much rather play CSS...We just started a clan, so we're still in that fun stage of setting it up...

Old 10-27-2007, 12:49 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

i gotta admit, im not really a fan of the halo storyline but i freaking love playing online.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scott Wright has officially gotten the game, I am playing it with him, and he has a mic. It is beautiful.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 10-31-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Scott Wright has officially gotten the game, I am playing it with him, and he has a mic. It is beautiful.
Jbond MY XBOX IS DEAD!
Old 10-31-2007, 08:15 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 08:39 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Whats his Xbox live tag name im trying to play him
Old 10-31-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Jbond MY XBOX IS DEAD!
:o NOOOOO!

Scott is playing Forge, so I quit, but we shall play again.

Follow Me on Twitter!