Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-26-2007, 09:00 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was the most amazing thing ever. Fantastic finish to the series.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 12:24 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
the elephant is awesome when there are like 6 people on it, it is unstoppabble.
What is the Elephant?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Legendary is ridiculous, but I'm chugging along through it.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 01:14 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is beating it on legendary the only way to see the scene after the credits? I saw all those youtube videos...but, there was no scene after the credits.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-27-2007, 01:21 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I beat it on heroic the first day I got it and I saw the extra credits. You just have to wait it out through the litany of names.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 02:29 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

multi-player campaign is freaking sweet.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 02:58 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
What is the Elephant?
A giant armored transport vehicle.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 03:08 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
A giant armored transport vehicle.
How many guys can go on it?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-27-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How many guys can go on it?
well it can carry vehicles... like tanks... so...

Old 09-27-2007, 03:12 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
well it can carry vehicles... like tanks... so...
oh...sounds cool...I've never been a fan of the series really but, that sounds pretty cool.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-27-2007, 06:14 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Which Halo is the best? Now, that yall have the 3rd one.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-27-2007, 06:26 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd go 1,3,2 at this point but 3 can definitely pass 1, haven't done much multiplayer yet. Loved the campaign for 3 though.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-27-2007, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Which Halo is the best? Now, that yall have the 3rd one.
They're all completely different.

1 had the long levels and mostly LAN based multiplayer due to no XBOX Live at the time. There were some online multiplayer tunnels created but only a small minority of players used it.

2 was so popular due to its advanced party system on Xbox Live for multiplayer games. The campaign was shorter and had such a letdown at the end, which really hurt the game overall.

3 so far is pretty complete with top notch multiplayer games and campaign levels longer than 2, but shorter than 1 for what feels like the right amount of level length. They've also added many new features like "equipment" and online coop which have given the game a new feel, and has helped the game keep up with the advances Gears of War and Rainbow Six Vegas made.

So far, I'd rank them:

But I've liked all 3 games and none really disappointed me.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 07:20 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A guy in my class has the game and said that theres over 1 million players online, it that true?
Old 09-27-2007, 08:12 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
A guy in my class has the game and said that theres over 1 million players online, it that true?
Halo 3 Players Online: 2,559

Unique Players (Last 24 Hours): 1,461,375

Matches Logged (Last 24 Hours): 4,052,168

UNSC Campaign Kill Count: 806,600,977

www.bungie.net

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 07:38 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got done with mission six and damn that was kind of hard
NIN1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
nfrillman
Veteran

nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.

That part at the end when Master Chief says to the Arbiter, "So sweet thang, whado we do now?" And they just started doin it, damn I didn't see that coming.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.
nfrillman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Does someone actually say..."That guy was freaking me out, I'm glad he's dead now." I read that in a review somewhere...that is terrible dialouge but, I couldnt help but laugh when I heard that.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-28-2007, 11:06 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

Quote:
Does someone actually say..."That guy was freaking me out, I'm glad he's dead now." I read that in a review somewhere...that is terrible dialouge but, I couldnt help but laugh when I heard that.
the marines who accompany you on certain parts of the missions say some really stupid things.

Old 09-28-2007, 11:51 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

I love what they say when you die.

Heroic is hard. Damn I just died A LOT.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-29-2007, 10:13 AM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow...I beat it last night at 2 AM over my friends house.

I just need to say, if ANYONE thinks for a second that this might not do justice to the rest of the series...don't. Amazing. That final level was so fun (The Warthog and the Final Boss)
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 11:01 AM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

myself and 2 friends are trying to beat it on legendary.....we each died like 15 times on the first level (mind you we aren't the greatest players there are, but still) and it took us about 3 times as long to get through it as on normal.....mutliplayer is where this game makes its bread and butter. Co-Op campaign is great

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 11:29 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Yea I don't even want to try legendary by myself after spending an hour on the first level and not beating it on heroic.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-29-2007, 12:49 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
myself and 2 friends are trying to beat it on legendary.....we each died like 15 times on the first level (mind you we aren't the greatest players there are, but still) and it took us about 3 times as long to get through it as on normal.....mutliplayer is where this game makes its bread and butter. Co-Op campaign is great
were all three people playing at the same time? If they were... what characters were they? Obviously one was Master Chief, and one was the Arbiter, what was the third?

I personally have always liked playing the campaign more than multiplayer, Halo i think has a terrific storyline.

Old 09-29-2007, 12:51 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
were all three people playing at the same time? If they were... what characters were they? Obviously one was Master Chief, and one was the Arbiter, what was the third?

I personally have always liked playing the campaign more than multiplayer, Halo i think has a terrific storyline.
Generic elites.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote