Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 04-20-2008, 06:52 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scott's newest Mock is by far my favorite. Limas Sweed, Dre Moore, and Jeremy Thompson would be awesome. Fisher has alluded to them going offense, and selecting 2 defensive players would go against that.

The TitansCentral boards are obsessed with Chris Johnson, RB out of ECU. To the point where they want to use our 1st RD pick on him, even if guys like Merling, JStew/Mendenhall, or any other WR are available.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 04:07 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ive seen a mock wher we take mayo....id love that
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 07:45 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mayo's kinda like my Michael Griffin crush that I had last year. Griff was one of my favorite players last year, but I figured we'd never pick him since we had other needs. Nevertheless, I thought he would be a stud...mainly because his name is Griffin...what a badass name...

Anyway, Mayo's like that. I think Mayo could be the DROY, as he'll get on the field very early whether at MLB or SLB and perform well as LB's tend to transfer from college to the pros easier than other positions. Plus, he's so versatile, I bet he could play WLB. A player like that will help a DEF instantly, so if we picked him, I wouldn't be upset since I know he's at least going to help. It's just that I, once again, can't see us passing over WR, DE, and a few other positions for a guy who'll be our MLB.

Oh, and in other news, Haynesworth wants us to pick Malcolm Kelly in the 1st RD. He also wants us to trade for Ocho Cinco, and draft a burner runningback, along the lines of LDT, Laurence Maroney, and league renowned speedster...Marion Barber? Yeah...anyway, Fat Albert still isn't satisfied with the off-season, saying that we've only canceled out player's we've lost and haven't really improved. I can't disagree with him and am a bit refreshed to see our "Franchise Player", and best player period at that, speak his mind. As long as he doesn't get carried away...

Link to AH's article.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-22-2008, 05:59 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol he will be a GM one day
Old 04-23-2008, 03:25 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Lol, can you imagine? There's be no cranky WR's under Fat Al's watch!

"I want more money, or I want to be traded. Thats it," said the star receiver. "If that means I have to sit out, then thats what I'm gonna do. Ain't no one gonna change my... *STOMP!*"

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-23-2008, 04:17 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

if you remember whe the jets QB comes in and shouts at adam sandler in Mr Deeds and he b**** slaps him down and then his dad phones up later....exactly what would happen
Old 04-23-2008, 04:30 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Hahahahahaha! Thats awesome. I love that movie too.

Deeds: Its no problem sir. He just needs to watch the language in front of the ladies.

QB's Dad: Oh, I see. Well, I'll remind him where he comes from. Thank you.

QB's Dad: *unfastens belt* You used foul language in front of a lady?!

QB: No daddy, NO!!!

Deeds: *hears screaming coming through the phone and gives it a funny look that only Adam Sandler can create*

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-26-2008, 12:48 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Whoo! Draft Day! Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! I feel like a kid on Christmas...and it's still 12+ hours away!

Well, I may as well post my final ideal Titans draft:

1) Rashard Mendenhall, RB, Illinois
2) Malcolm Kelly, WR, Oklahoma
3) Traded to move up in 1st for Mendenhall
4a) Kendall Langdord, DE/DT, Hampton
4b) Jonathan Goff, MLB, Vanderbilt
4c) Eric Young, OL, Tennessee
5) Corey Lynch, D, App. State
6) f/ Bryce Fisher, DE, Seattle
7) Mr. Irrelevant...I dunno, cuz I'm tired. Probably a CB.

I dunno if it's realistic, but it's my Draft so hah! I think Mendenhall could be our playmaking RB and a beast of a RB. Malcolm Kelly may be slow on the track, but he's perdy dang good on the field. I've liked Langford for months, and he has the frame to put on more pounds and play UT - similar to Kevin Carter. Goff is a stud SEC MLB, and I think he could challenge Fowler/Tulloch for playing time. Eric Young could add depth at all OL with his talent and versatility.

Corey Lynch is a badass motha' trucka', and he'll be a beast on special teams! I've seen him play in person twice - One of which was the championship game against Joe Flacco and Delaware -, and each time he's been dominant. Complete ball hawk who can cover as well as stop the run. I truly think he can start in the NFL, but he'll in the least add depth and special teamer. Needless to say, I'm a fan...

Night all. For the Draft cometh in the morn...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-26-2008, 03:18 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

id cum in my pants if we got mendenhall

is it eastern today because if it is i will get coverage at 8 so i will miss pick 1 2 and maybe 3...but who cares, i hate the earlier picks....more predicatble i think
Old 04-26-2008, 02:38 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I'm at Prom, which is an all day thing. I'm gonna miss our picks, but my buddy, a Saints fan (Katrina refugee), is gonna keep me updated. :)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-26-2008, 02:42 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

ha shame, i missed the first 3 picks but im here till like 4am to watch it
Old 04-26-2008, 08:09 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Starting to really like are 1st round pick, but this also mean they really don't have much faith in Henry. Someone to share time at DE with kearse was a must, but i really don't know much about this guy from emu. Maybe we can get Earl in the third. But johnson i like because of his ability to be a recevier to. and he was also my third favorite back in the draft.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 09:36 PM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some thoughts...

I'm not a big fan of our 1st Round Pick...RB Chris Johnson. He's definitely a speedster. However, after spending high picks on RB the past couple of years, I was really hoping that we'd address some other need positions. Johnson seems like a situational RB at best; and though he has skills at KR/PR, we just signed Chris Carr to handle those duties. Ultimately, while Johnson could pan out just fine, I think DE, WR, CB, & DT were all bigger needs...and there were still great players left at many of those positions. I wish we would've taken DE Philip Merling or CB Mike Jenkins here.

I like the Jason Jones pick. He'll play DE for us; but if he could bulk up a little, he could fill-in a little at DT too (which is what he played in college). Depending on whether we address DT in the draft, I wouldn't be surprised to see Jones or Tony Brown playing DE on early downs, allowing Javon Kearse to come in on passing situations.
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote