Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-21-2007, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Bonds will not be back in San Fran in '08 --LINK--

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/7251582?MSNHPHMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Noone's gonna want him...it's horrible for PR. Everyone hates him.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post

If I was an American League team, I'd love to have him on my team. He's still a force. That .483 OBP is incredible.
Old 09-21-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody else get the feeling Steinbrenner is gonna be all over that?
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
I guess he could just order hits out on the people that didn't like Bonds...
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
I think if he plays next year, it'll be with the Angels or A's.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would'nt that be great if a team took him and opted him down to triple A.
Old 09-23-2007, 11:34 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

peter Angelos should jump all over Bonds and hope he doesn't end up like the Sammy Sosa signing
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 11:39 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
I don't care about PR, I wanna win. But I wouldn't want on my team cuz we are a NL team and what the hell would we do with him?
Old 09-24-2007, 12:02 AM    (permalink
sdpads24
Veteran

sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.

What big time free agent are they gonna go after now? A-rod?

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21
sdpads24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 09:54 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

I think he will go to the Mariners.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote