Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Arizona Cardinals Team Forum

Arizona Cardinals Team Forum Discuss the Cardinals

Old 09-22-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Steelers vs Cardinals

so i cant make it to the game on sunday...anyway i can get tickets for a cheap price on game day
Old 09-26-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so aside from getting tickets cheap. how do yall AZ fans think the game will play out??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 08:28 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I foresee an upset of the Steelers, Leinart & Edge have a big day and Boldin kills everyone
Old 09-26-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I foresee an upset of the Steelers, Leinart & Edge have a big day and Boldin kills everyone
let me guess you mean he literally kills EVERYONE?? this could be bad.

but seriously, i don't see Leinart being able to have a big day. Warner might. Edge was the last to rush 100 on us 28 games ago but he doesn't have the line he had then, so i'm not too worried. your two WRS do scare me. but i think troy p will help with boldin a lot of the game. so not too too scared. it might and should be a good game. whiz knows dick. dick knows whiz. (sounds so raunchy.....i like it)

Last edited by terribletowel39 : 09-26-2007 at 08:55 PM.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:54 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boldin tends to do that sometimes

Who ever this guy is had his head explode mer seconds after Boldin ran him over
Old 09-26-2007, 08:58 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Boldin tends to do that sometimes

Who ever this guy is had his head explode mer seconds after Boldin ran him over
poor guy. i love this picture. hanging on by his biceps. thats pretty hausly.

Old 09-26-2007, 11:29 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

this is what i imagine he is saying "where the **** are you taking me"

i had to make it my sig, i love the picture to much

Last edited by fenikz : 09-26-2007 at 11:43 PM.
fenikz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 06:29 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Woooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

We could be 4-0 but we are 2-2, great game all around, Offense, Defense, & Special Teams.
Old 09-30-2007, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game today, I actually got to watch it over here.

Why wasn't Q playing today?

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 06:50 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Hurt his hip, nothing serious he was probably 85% they just didn't want to risk it.

BTW do the cardinals have a team leader(message board wise not actual team)I see alot of other teams with them and I'm not sure who ours is, Jensen and I are basically the only legit Cardinals fans on this board.

Last edited by fenikz : 09-30-2007 at 07:15 PM.
fenikz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 11:02 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Steve Breaston, you are ridiculous!" Just kidding, but I thought I saw that was your first punt return TD since 1993?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Last edited by ironman4579 : 10-01-2007 at 11:21 AM.
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
"Steve Breaston, you are ridiculous!" Just kidding, but I though I saw that was your first punt return TD since 1993?
I believe he is a better returner than Ginn.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 12:08 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

He always was the Big Tens best PR/KR

and ya it has bee a real long time since i have seen the Cardinals do anything on good special teams, i think the last return i have seen was Josh Scobee like 7 years ago.