Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-23-2007, 11:14 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv View Post
You guys can have OJ !
Ill keep the juice but you can have the 2000 yards rusher

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 08:22 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Id say Jesse Palmer, OJ Atogwe, Steve Christie, Tim Tindal is another good one. Bronko Nagurski is another good one, I think hes from River Falls, Ontario or something like that. There was a WR from Western who went to play with the Cowboys in the early 90's when they won the SB. I think his name was Jerome Carter. Apparently Mark Rypien is Canadian, never knew that one!
There is Clifton Dawson, one of my former coaches Hank Ilisic, he was a punter. And I just saw Jason David is Canadian too. Never knew that one either.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 08:34 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't forget the guy who blocked the FG last night Israel Idonije.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 08:35 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Sorry the guys name from Western was Tyrone Williams. Played with the Cowboys.
There is also the kicker from my hometown, he went to Lorne Park, one of the most succesful High schools in Canada, and went to kick at Louisville then on with the 49ers, Saints and Dolphins.
Old 09-24-2007, 09:21 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh yeah there's also the long snapper from the Seahawks, JP Something.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 09:32 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
canadiens have funny names.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 09:37 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Jean-Philippe Darche.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 12:19 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jon Ryan is Canadian.
Old 09-24-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
Jon Ryan is Canadian.
Wow how did i forget about him... i used to live three houses down:|

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 09-26-2007, 01:52 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
I fixed it for you.

The BC Lions are sick too. If they only sold Jason Pottinger jerseys.

Hoops, do Mark Rypien.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
The BC Lions are sick too. If they only sold Jason Pottinger jerseys.

Hoops, do Mark Rypien.
wow, how do you know Jason Pottinger?
I trained for a combine with him.
Old 09-26-2007, 02:07 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
wow, how do you know Jason Pottinger?
I trained for a combine with him.
i vacationed in Canada this summer, and watched the CFL on the TV. I bought a BC Lions t-shirt in Vancouver, my only souvenir, cause after seeing him play I was looking for his jersey to no avail.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 04:51 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

I think im gonna do mandarich.. his sucess down south in NCAA ball is prettu influencial when it comes to canadian athletes. Showing them that they can compete at high level down south. Thanks for the help guys

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 09-26-2007, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
i vacationed in Canada this summer, and watched the CFL on the TV. I bought a BC Lions t-shirt in Vancouver, my only souvenir, cause after seeing him play I was looking for his jersey to no avail.

Much respects!

Pottinger is a good guy, and hes a good player. He should be around for a while in the CFL.
Old 09-26-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Rob Meier of the jags... just thought i'd add that.
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 08:48 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

check out wikipedia, that site has all the answers
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv View Post
You guys can have OJ !
We'll take Vick instead.