Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Denver Broncos Team Forum

Denver Broncos Team Forum Discuss the Broncos

Old 09-23-2007, 06:53 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Game 3: Denver-14 Jacksonville-23

Our first loss. Well, I didn't see the game, but I watched it on the nfl.com gametracker thing. It seemed like Cutler played really well, the INT is hardly his fault, he was forcing it, which he needed to do, down 9 with under 2 minutes left and no timeouts. The running game was awful, but not seeing the game, I dont know if it was the fault of the backs or the OL. Walker disappeared, but Marshall owned, so maybe they just paid a ton of attention to Javon. Defense looked awful, until Jacksonville got inside the 5, but that is far too late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 06:57 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I predicted Denver to blowem out, im really suprised

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 06:59 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought we might win, but it's clear that after three weeks this team is a fringe playoff team at best. Fortunately, the rest of our division is no better, so we might win it at like, 9-7 or something. We have Indy and SD coming up, I doubt we win both, and we could easily lose both of them.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-23-2007, 11:10 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game y'all. Brandon Marshall is a beast. He made our DBs look silly today.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 11:29 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Yeah, he has a nose for making big plays, we saw glimpses of it last year with Cutler in. Unfortunately, him, Cutler, Dumervil, and Sauerbrun were the only ones to show up. :(

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-24-2007, 01:24 AM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Execution and red zone offence are still ugly. That one series of plays down around the Jags endzone was particularly brutal - used up 2 time outs and couldn't get 2 yards. Well, at least the Jags are pinned at the 3... nope - encroachment on Sam "The Blob" Adams. Argh.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 01:54 AM    (permalink
Namy
Veteran

Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only encouraging thing is that we played like **** but we still had a chance to win. But all in all, it was a painful game to watch. Can we not stop the run? And, rarely do I do this, but Shanny's playcalling was HORRIBLE. The lack of rushing plays early hurt us. the QB sneak on a 4th and 1 1/2 was horrible (not to mention the shotgun draw on the play before).

I'm not thinking claearly right now... I'll pipe in later on this

Projected win total: 55+
Namy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 11:34 AM    (permalink
JCutlery
Veteran

JCutlery hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The reason Marshall got all the catches is because Rashean Mathis was all over Walker. Our offensive line is really missing Ben Hamilton. Selvin Young needs to work on protecting the football.
Old 09-24-2007, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Rat needs to stop getting cute with Selvin Young and give Travis Henry the ball. [/FF gripe]

Don't worry though, I'm sure he'll give Henry the ball next week to run all over the Colts like every other Denver runningback, including mediocre at very best Quentin Griffin and Mike Bell. :(
Old 09-24-2007, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
The Rat needs to stop getting cute with Selvin Young and give Travis Henry the ball. [/FF gripe]
The play calling is pretty bad right now. I'm not sure what Shanny is thinking, but it ain't working...

I think your Colts are a pretty safe bet next game (and the oddsmakers seem to agree). Denver's D looks like a junior high school squad out there right now. If you've got Addai in your fantasy league, I suggest starting him next week...
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Colts need to run the ball, especially if the Broncos keep their safeties back thanks to Harrison and Wayne, I agree. But I'm worried about the workload Addai has been getting and Kenton Keith isn't looking that great as a back-up/change of pace (he fumbled the ball against the Texans).

Also, Cutler and Marshall seem to have developed a healthy rapport in their time coming up the depth chart at their respective positions. Coupled with a Pro Bowl caliber #1 in Javon Walker and Cutler's arm, the Broncos can do serious damage once the playcalling shapes up. Hopefully that's not this Sunday.
Old 09-24-2007, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

The immortal Quentin Griffin had 6 carries for 60 yards and 2 receptions for 18 yards in that 2003 playoff game. Probably more than anything, the ball was taken out of his hands by the Colts - they scored four touchdowns on their first four drives and added a field goal to make it 31-3 at halftime. Execution the likes of which will never be seen again, *sniff*.

Now Brandon Stokley is playing for the hated enemy, and he's surprisingly healthy. Curse you Shanahan and your vile black magic.

Last edited by Geo : 09-24-2007 at 12:50 PM.
Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 04:08 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
The immortal Quentin Griffin had 6 carries for 60 yards and 2 receptions for 18 yards in that 2003 playoff game. Probably more than anything, the ball was taken out of his hands by the Colts - they scored four touchdowns on their first four drives and added a field goal to make it 31-3 at halftime. Execution the likes of which will never be seen again, *sniff*.

Now Brandon Stokley is playing for the hated enemy, and he's surprisingly healthy. Curse you Shanahan and your vile black magic.
That game was the worst thing I've ever seen. IIRC, Marvin Harrison went down after a catch, the D gathered around, but nobody touched him. So he got up and ran for the score.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-25-2007, 02:39 AM    (permalink
Namy
Veteran

Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm interested to see how Cutler will do against Indy. However, our defense definitely regressed from last year's version which gave up 34 points to the Colts on our home turf. The RCA will be unkind to us, and I wouldn't be surprised if Manning made Bly look silly.

Projected win total: 55+
Namy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 09:36 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

dumervil had an epic game, i also "watched" it on nfl.com gametrack and he had a sack, FF, FR on the same play. someone wants to go to hawaii this feb.
man i was so upset about this loss, especially with indy next. tought weeks boys
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote