Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-25-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why does it matter that they are Samoan?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentN View Post
Why does it matter that they are Samoan?
it doesn't they just were.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Why post this in the first place?
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by 255979119 View Post
Why respond to this in the second place?
Old 09-25-2007, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
actually he posted in the 'off-topic' but nvm.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Veteran

I am sorry if I think it is pathetic to share your personal problems with random people on a football forum. But hey, I guess I am old fashioned like that......
Old 09-25-2007, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So back to Jamal, I am praying for him every time I go into the off-topic and see this thread.
Old 09-25-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
So back to Jamal, I am praying for him every time I go into the off-topic and see this thread.
Same here I can't believe any one would have a negative thing to say or use this thread to make a joke pretty sad I will keep him in my prays.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
Same here I can't believe any one would have a negative thing to say or use this thread to make a joke pretty sad I will keep him in my prays.
those people that complain about a thread like this probably just want attention anyways. im pretty sure this is a legit thread considering its not locked.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 10:16 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well if your religious or are seriously depending on god, you might figure the more people who pray for him the more likely good will come, anyway im praying

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best of luck to him!

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2007 08:03 AM, CDT
9/26 stats....

Yesterday afternoon, Jamal had some
preventative surgery to prevent blood clots
from traveling to his lungs and his heart.

The condition they are looking to prevent is
Deep Vein frombosis. Veins usually
require the movement of the legs that
keeps clot from forming. He had (2)
Bilateral Iliac filters placed into the groin
area of his legs in his two iliac veins.

Normaly they would use one filter that
measures around 22-24mm, and placed
that into his Vena Cava - the large vein that
leads back to his heart. But so like Jamal,
his vene cava measured 35-38mm in
places and the filters would not fit snuggly.
Those who know him will probably expect
him to brag about how his Vena Cava is
big, but you can tell him it is more likely
because he is an athelete in great
condition. Normally a hospital would use
blood thinners to prevent clotting, but
Jamal's brain still has swelling, edema,
and blood pooling.

His other surgery was for his feeding tube
that was placed into his small intestine.
This makes it easier to digest his liquid
meal. The good news is that he has had a
#2 movement. Believe it or not they need
to move bowels and he had one yesterday.
The morphine tends to make patients
constipated.

There were two CAT scans yesterday late
and today early. There is still heavy
swelling and it is still outside the cranial
cavity at the moment, but his mid-line (the
line that separates the two halves) seemed
to be shifting back more in line this
morning. But, I am not the expert, so...my
feedback may change. I saw more
ventrical today (which is good). the
hemorrage looked a little less today.

Lat night his intracranial pressure was a
little high(up to about 25. Normal range
they would like is 0-20. They had to
provide 1 dose manitol (a sugar used to
take fluid from surrinding tissue by osmotic
pressure). It removes it from the head and
into the vascular system.

They also had to remove fluid from his
lungs. They believe was caused by
involuntary vomiting. (which is typical for
trauma victims). They are watching for
infection.

They also keep his blood sugars low (80-
110). His has been good. They monitor
this to control infection because bacteria
likes sugar.

As you can imagine, he is not out of the
water yet, but hopefully by Friday, they can
perform two additional preventative
measure surgeries for breathing and
nutrition that will be less irritating when he
moves to his next level of treatment.
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks for the update I will keep praying for him,family and friends.
Old 09-26-2007, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Veteran

20$ says he dies
Old 09-26-2007, 06:53 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well thats not very nice

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
20$ says he dies
why do you even post here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 06:59 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
20$ says he dies
what the hell is your problem

if you think its stupid that he wants someone to pray for his friend.keep it to yourself. why does it matter. it's not affecting you
Old 09-26-2007, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Veteran

Considering the whole freedom of speech thing, I can bash the inflated head dude as much as I want. Plus, most of you guys are whiney little puzsies.
Old 09-26-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ignore this troll, dont respond to his posts and maybe he will go away.

I hope Jamal makes it I am still praying for him, with modern technology anything is possible.
Old 09-26-2007, 07:41 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
20$ says he dies
My god, you're an asshole. If you don't like it don't post here. This is a life. This isn't a ******* joke.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
My god, you're an asshole. If you don't like it don't post here. This is a life. This isn't a ******* joke.
People haven't yet realised there are much things worse then death?
Old 09-26-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
People haven't yet realised there are much things worse then death?
How do you know? Have you died?
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Brownstown this guy thinks he is funny or something ignore the troll.
Old 09-26-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Veteran

I do not think I am funny, I just think it is pathetic how people post personal situations here, and also how there are so many friggin pansies on this board willing to hold there ******* hands.

Grow some balls your socialist puszies.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:05 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry I didn't catch that guy earlier.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote