Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-24-2007, 07:32 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Deathklok

If any of you watch the show Metalacolypse the fictional band Dethklok will be releasing a cd soon.

Here's a link: http://music.aol.com/songs/new_relea...s?defaultTab=3

It's actually kinda cool.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude

Last edited by diabsoule : 09-24-2007 at 07:46 PM.
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mermaider, the song about mermaid murder. LOL

Shiver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Nerv

*Dethklok

New season of the show just started Sunday night. Sundays at 11:45 on Adult Swim (Cartoon Network).

The music is definitely righteous.
Old 09-24-2007, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved the first episode of season 2, Dethecution.

Old 09-24-2007, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Nerv

I thought the new song was really good too
Old 09-24-2007, 07:44 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I realized I had misspelled it whenever I posted it. I thought there was a way I could change it but nope.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-24-2007, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

You are a noob.

Old 09-24-2007, 08:43 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Mermaider, the song about mermaid murder. LOL
There are no fingerprints deep under water, nothing to tie one to a crime.

And if you seek vengeance, all you need are instruments of pain.

You need your:

Knives? Check.
Rope? Check.
Dagger? Check.
Chains? Check.
Locks? Check.
Laser Beams? Check.
Acid? Check.
Body Bag? Check.

Murmaider x 16

But beware! For when you quench your blood thirst, others will seek their vengeance on you, and they won't rest until you're dead.

They'll have their:

Shiv? Check.
Pipe? Check.
Hammer? Check.
Axe? Check.
Subject? Check.
Location? Check.
Desire? Check.
Vengeance? Check.

Hold your breath, swim and strain -the smell of death, can't escape.
Underground I tried to murder, tried to murder some mermaids.
It's so cold, they don't know what you've done, you can't run.
Vengeance is below for thee, thousand leagues below the sea.
You've been tracked, you've been seen murdering the next kin.
In their homes [you] drank their blood, wash your face in ? and ?
Now you swim, try to hide, heart beats faster from inside.
? a big charade, your life is ended by mermaids.

Mermaider x16

Swords? Check.
Saws? Check.
Clubs? Check.
Claws? Check.
Hatred? Check.
Anger? Check.
Mermaid? Check.
Murder? Check.

MURDER! MURDER! MERMAID! MURDER!

Your life was ended by mermaids.
Old 09-25-2007, 01:13 AM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
If any of you watch the show Metalacolypse the fictional band Dethklok will be releasing a cd soon.

Here's a link: http://music.aol.com/songs/new_relea...s?defaultTab=3

It's actually kinda cool.
If they are releasing an album, would they still be a fictional band?
Stash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 02:19 AM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
If they are releasing an album, would they still be a fictional band?
True, Brendon Small the creator of the show plays the guitar and does the vocals for all the music. For the album they have drummer Gene Hoglan who has been in a bunch of metal bands.

They are also talking about going on a real tour.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...wsitemID=77200
Old 09-25-2007, 03:52 AM    (permalink
swordman
Rookie

swordman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

god I love this show!

It is just soo great!

Life is hard then we die

The only real wisdom is knowing you know nothing
swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 07:39 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
You are a noob.
I just got pwned.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-25-2007, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Nerv

So I just got this album & it kicks ass
Old 09-25-2007, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv View Post
True, Brendon Small the creator of the show plays the guitar and does the vocals for all the music. For the album they have drummer Gene Hoglan who has been in a bunch of metal bands.

They are also talking about going on a real tour.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...wsitemID=77200
If you think about it, that is a pretty ingenius way to start a band. Create a show about a band and once the show gets popular make a record. They had an established fan base before ever releasing an album.

Last edited by Stash : 09-25-2007 at 05:03 PM.
Stash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 11:48 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
If you think about it, that is a pretty ingenius way to start a band. Create a show about a band and once the show gets popular make a record. They had an established fan base before ever releasing an album.
that is.

damn. that is solid business planning.

by the way, the album owns. best metal of the summer.
except for maybe at the gates., but that was like, before everyone was born.
therefore... TOOMETALFORYOUUUUUUUUUU!

or something like that yea...

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 03:09 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
that is.

damn. that is solid business planning.

by the way, the album owns. best metal of the summer.
except for maybe at the gates., but that was like, before everyone was born.
therefore... TOOMETALFORYOUUUUUUUUUU!

or something like that yea...
I respectfully disagree with you, sir. The new Between The Buried And Me is the best new metal album of the summer, and maybe of the year.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-26-2007, 02:03 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thunderhorse is one of the best songs known to me, and Im normally a country music fan, but the guitar was amazing. It's on GH2 and it's the only song i really play.

People may have seen me plug that song on here before.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 03:05 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I respectfully disagree with you, sir. The new Between The Buried And Me is the best new metal album of the summer, and maybe of the year.
i've never been a big btbam fan. i think that's my fault. yeah. it's technically good. but, i always wanted to listen to dillinger escape plan afterward. it's okay, like for its merits, but not something that kills the soul.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Hatredcoptor & Murder Train A-Comin really get me, love them songs