Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-25-2007, 07:39 AM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default College Students

What did you learn about yourself in college?

*odd question, but I will explain later

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 07:43 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To close the blinds and lock the door while mastebading.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:50 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The value of money

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 08:37 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That life sucks.... and then you die!

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 09:15 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I learned that putting salt on your Johnson and then have a goat lick it off is in fact not considered masturbation but is STILL illegal.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 09:16 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh and something else I learned in college: women have RIGHTS, who knew?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 09-25-2007, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Believe it or not, I need serious answers

Old 09-25-2007, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
oh and something else I learned in college: women have RIGHTS, who knew?
Whoa, whoa, WHOA. What MESSED up college did you go to?!

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 10:05 AM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that i hate a lot of people.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
Whoa, whoa, WHOA. What MESSED up college did you go to?!
I don't know, they seemed normal enough at first, but... boy they were some crazy folks down there I tell ya. The women actually were allowed to teach, and they got to walk around without a ball and chain. Men actually LISTENED to them when they spoke too. Worst thing is, I can't be sure, but I'm faily sure I saw a woman DRIVING A CAR! Freaky stuff.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 09-25-2007, 10:29 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Being serious, I'm 3 weeks into college, I haven't learned all that much about me and that wearing around Cardinals stuff doesn't make people happy in Milwaukee.
Old 09-25-2007, 10:45 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll give you some real answers later.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-25-2007, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

I learned that you can't eat every beaver you see.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 09-25-2007, 10:51 AM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

a lot...
personal humility
the fact that you get screwed over no matter what is going to happen every day (military school thing)
the fact that you never get credit for the work that you do unless it is exceptional
the fact that professors outside of your major hate you because you aren't their major and can't relate to you.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In my 4 years of college, I have found that I have a natural ability for writing papers, without effort or the need for much time, that achieve A's, even in the most advanced English courses.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 11:30 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that it takes a lot of determination to actually go to college. the feeling you first have of freedom is quite overwhelming. you realize that you don't really have to do anything you don't want to do and there will be a lot A LOT you don't want to do. you learn self-control and discipline. you learn that life sucks. you will learn how easy you had it back at your parents house. you will learn to appreciate what you had. and you will hopefully also learn how to actually be good inbetween the sheets.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
What did you learn about yourself in college?
I'm learning that I don't know what I want to do with my life at this point.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:09 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I'm learning that I don't know what I want to do with my life at this point.
I graduated and I still don't know what to do with my life.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-25-2007, 12:15 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that shammings are the best thing in life

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
Worst thing is, I can't be sure, but I'm faily sure I saw a woman DRIVING A CAR! Freaky stuff.
And people WONDER why gasoline costs so much.. it's cuz the people selling the stuff know, KNOW, that women drivers are going to scare everyone off the roads in a matter of months. It's inevitable, really.

On topic, I learned that my belief that I am, in fact, far more intelligent and skilled than basically everyone else is TRUE.

And.. that's not a joke.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

The biggest thing I'm learning so far in my first month even on a juco level where I go to a small little satellite campus closer to me, is that, you have to be a self starter. Nobody's making special time for you to get assignments done, and sometimes you really don't wanna do them. I've done two papers during Monday Night Football so far this season and that sucks. Now I'm glad we recently got a dish and dvr so I can catch up, but there's nothing like watching it live. Some assignments you have to plan when to do them, kinda develop times when you can do them, and study effectively. Instead of high school where you got a few worksheets that could be done any time. So far time wise it's much easier. The time frames of classes and assignments may inconvenience you, but total time it's easier. I guess it depends on difficulty and number of classes though. I used to be so tired after sitting through a boring day of high school but I could still do a lot of other stuff. So while it might not be what you prefer in scheduling, it's less time consuming if you do it right. You learn a lot more in a smaller amount of time and the material kind of hits you, and you have to be very independent and mature from I guess a "task completing" standpoint.
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is a lot harder then you think it will be, a lot more work than high school. I thought Ole Miss was not going to be a lot of work, well, it is. Don't get behind in your work. I am a freshman and that could have ****** me over, I started about 2 weeks late now I am still catching up.

Feed Moncrief

Last edited by Don Vito : 09-26-2007 at 01:20 AM.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 01:19 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
that shammings are the best thing in life
Shammings or Shaming's?

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-25-2007, 01:43 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That I'm smarter than everyone.

Just kidding...I already knew that.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Thanks to the people who actually posted some insightful things, I'm making a survey so I'll be using some of your thoughts as my poll options.