Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-26-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
one thing i learned in college is that everybody lies, same with the internet.
I don't lie.........

I'm 6'5" 210Ilbs. 2% body fat. I was All-State at Football, basketball, and baseball. But I hurt my knee, that's why I don't play for any colleges. I also have a 18" you know what.........
Old 09-26-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When I was in college I learned that I was not really disciplined enough to go to college. I couldn't force myself to go to class or do busy work assignments. Thankfully the Marine Corps has fixed that discipline issue
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 09:17 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i won the lottery, stopped the carnage in darfur with my super powers, make love to 3 special special women a night, most of them mothers of posters on this board, have lunch with george w on tuesdays, punch numbers for the queen and come home to my wonderful estate, which happens to be the entire city of beverley hills. im only 19.
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
i won the lottery, stopped the carnage in darfur with my super powers, make love to 3 special special women a night, most of them mothers of posters on this board, have lunch with george w on tuesdays, punch numbers for the queen and come home to my wonderful estate, which happens to be the entire city of beverley hills. im only 19.
I'll call that "any given sunday"
Old 09-26-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dude I've gotta call bs. We all know that no woman can be considered "special special."
Old 09-26-2007, 09:23 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
Dude I've gotta call bs. We all know that no woman can be considered "special special."

This is true....Special and women should not be used in the same line. Woman and meat how ever, should be.
Old 09-26-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i dunno... the mothers of some posters on this board might stand a chance.
My mom went to Jail awhile back for beating up a guy.
Old 09-26-2007, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
My mom went to Jail awhile back for beating up a guy.
KS, you say some of the craziest stuff I've ever heard.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
KS, you say some of the craziest stuff I've ever heard.

Wanna hear something really funny?

I'm not lieing, it was a long time ago. When I was a kid I lived with my dad. My mom was always in and out of Jail. Ever see your mom behind bars?
Old 09-26-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wanna hear something really funny?

I'm not lieing, it was a long time ago. When I was a kid I lived with my dad. My mom was always in and out of Jail. Ever see your mom behind bars?
Did you ever ask her if she made life-like sculptures out of melted jolly ranchers?
Old 09-26-2007, 09:41 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Did you ever ask her if she made life-like sculptures out of melted jolly ranchers?
Nope, maybe I should ask my friend's mom. She's in jail for drugs.

My uncle bucky went to prison for 20 years for killing a guy. He made a purse for my dad. Out of cigarette boxes, it's kind of sweet. My mom's friend is in prison for 3 more years for selling Cocaine. He made her a jewel box out of match sticks.

I swear to god, I'm telling the truth.........

Oh, then I also have a *** uncle...I don't like talking about him.
Old 09-26-2007, 09:43 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nope, maybe I should ask my friend's mom. She's in jail for drugs.

My uncle bucky went to prison for 20 years for killing a guy. He made a purse for my dad. Out of cigarette boxes, it's kind of sweet. My mom's friend is in prison for 3 more years for selling Cocaine. He made her a jewel box out of match sticks.

I swear to god, I'm telling the truth.........

Oh, then I also have *** uncle...I don't like talking about him.
I'm pretty sure your family is scheduled to appear on next tuesdays episode of The Jerry Springer Show
Old 09-26-2007, 09:45 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
can you give her my number?
I don't even know your number. She isn't that way anymore, she did a 180 on her life. She went from, moving state to state...in and out of jail to white thrash........But, at least now I know who she is.................She moved back in to my life about 7-8 years ago.......
Old 09-26-2007, 09:46 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I'm pretty sure your family is scheduled to appear on next tuesdays episode of The Jerry Springer Show
Because of my *** uncle....Like I said, we don't talk about him, he lives in FL.
Old 09-26-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Because of my *** uncle....Like I said, we don't talk about him, he lives in FL.
Not neccessarily because of the *** uncle but because of the collection of white trash in your family. No offense of course
Old 09-26-2007, 09:49 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
well i won't bring her back down. can you give your *** uncle sarf's number, at least?
Doesn't sarf already have a boyfriend?
Old 09-26-2007, 09:52 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
are you suggesting there's something wrong with having a man on the side?
They need at least 3 people for the circle jerk
Old 09-26-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Not neccessarily because of the *** uncle but because of the collection of white trash in your family. No offense of course
Always gotta love it when somebody says something blatantly offensive and then follows it up with the classic- "no offense, of course."
Old 09-26-2007, 09:54 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I have 3 aunts,(about 250-300Lbs each) and 2 of them dated the same guy, at the same time and knew it!!! Does that add to the white thrashness?

Everyone REMEMBER ONE THING this is my mom's side of the family. I live with my dad and we are 100% normal. Other than my uncle bucky, but he's sweet as hell.
Old 09-26-2007, 09:56 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Always gotta love it when somebody says something blatantly offensive and then follows it up with the classic- "no offense, of course."
Ricky: With all due respect, Mr. Dennit, I had no idea you'd gotten experimental surgery to have your balls removed.
Mr. Dennit: What did you just say to me?
Ricky: What? I said it with all due respect!
Mr. Dennit: Just because you say that doesn't mean you get to say whatever you want to me!
Ricky: Yes, it does!
Mr. Dennit: No, it doesn't!
Ricky: It's in the Geneva Conventions, look it up!
Old 09-26-2007, 09:56 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
are you suggesting there's something wrong with having a man on the side?
I don't know, are men like women. cause I have 4-500 hoes at one time.

Quote:
They need at least 3 people for the circle jerk
How do you know this?
Old 09-26-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
How do you know this?
It's common sense. if you don't have 3 people it's just two guys jerking each other off. No real circle about it
Old 09-26-2007, 09:59 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Ricky: With all due respect, Mr. Dennit, I had no idea you'd gotten experimental surgery to have your balls removed.
Mr. Dennit: What did you just say to me?
Ricky: What? I said it with all due respect!
Mr. Dennit: Just because you say that doesn't mean you get to say whatever you want to me!
Ricky: Yes, it does!
Mr. Dennit: No, it doesn't!
Ricky: It's in the Geneva Conventions, look it up!
Haha, very nice. Yeah I don't give a damn what you say about anybody, to be clear. Just always found it funny when people do that. I do it myself with regularity.
Old 09-26-2007, 09:59 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i forgot to mention, i can time travel also.
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 10:01 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
i forgot to mention, i can time travel also.
Well, who can't? Who do you think killed the Dinosaurs?