Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-26-2007, 11:16 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Rugby World Cup - France 2007

Who's been watching? Honestly has disappointed me a little bit, the northen hemisphere sides aren't at the level i thought they were and it looks like it's turning out to be a three horse race between Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 11:26 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah its been a Tri nations romp fest.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thought maybe England or ireland would have made noise but nothing really
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:00 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Thought maybe England or ireland would have made noise but nothing really
The only ones i thought would genuinely contend were France in front of big home crowds and all that, but they have been gross. Then i thought the four british isles sides would be more competitive then they are but it turns out the brand of rugby they're playing just isn't gonna do it. Overall rugby north of the equator isn't really impressing me much
Old 09-27-2007, 09:20 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm extremely disappointed in Ireland. now i knew they probably weren't going to win it but i expected them to do much better... i think new zealand is going to take it
Old 09-27-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been watching the odd game here or there. Australia vs Wales was a pretty good game. Can't wait till the quarters/semis.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 01:43 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did Fiji really beat Wales? WOW!
YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 01:58 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

yes Fiji did win LMAO
Quote:
Old 10-01-2007, 02:45 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fiji - Wales game was awesome, I can't believe some people on these shores think England can actually beat the Aussies, it's going to be an embarrassment...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

South Africa and New Zealand are beastly though.

I'm a fan of NZ, since it's named after a dutch provence I feel bonded.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 07:15 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Fiji - Wales game was awesome, I can't believe some people on these shores think England can actually beat the Aussies, it's going to be an embarrassment...
Can't believe i bringing this up, but wow, i did not see that coming
Old 10-08-2007, 07:16 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly, neither did I, I was working when the game was on and I was that convinced England would lose I didn't record the game, I still haven't seen it. I'll be sure to catch the semi though, come on England!

Old 10-08-2007, 07:35 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, well we have more Australians in the NFL so :P

Old 10-08-2007, 07:39 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Haha, but do any Aussies have a Super Bowl ring like England's Scott McCready?

Quote:
Scott McCready (born February 1, 1977 in London, Great Britain) is an American football wide receiver who, most recently, played for the Hamburg Sea Devils of NFL Europa from 2005 until the league's closure in 2007. Previously he played for the Scottish Claymores from 2002-2004, and was named to the All-League team on multiple occasions.
McCready moved to the United States at the age of fifteen and he played college football at the University of South Florida before turning pro.
He was a member of the New England Patriots' practice squad for the 2001 season, becoming the first Briton to have won a Super Bowl ring for Super Bowl XXXVI. He also spent time in camp with the Carolina Panthers.
McCready is now a regular analyst on Sky Sports coverage of the National Football League.

Old 10-08-2007, 07:47 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

No.. But we have this

Old 10-08-2007, 08:11 AM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This being the rugby thread a picture of 'that' kick from a few years ago would be cool.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:46 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Last edited by UKfan : 10-08-2007 at 11:12 AM.
Old 10-08-2007, 11:09 AM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hate posting from work, cant view the picture and its infinite greatness.
Old 10-08-2007, 07:09 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

I've seen your country's women, you have no case
Old 10-08-2007, 07:10 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Ooooh, low blow!

Old 10-08-2007, 07:16 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

haha, yeah i'm sorry, very uncalled for. I was going to bring up the ashes domination (minus that minor blip in 2005) since 1987 and multiple cricket world cups to go with our rugby world cups but i just thought i'd go for the killer blow
Old 10-13-2007, 04:43 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Come on England, into the final!!!!!

Old 10-14-2007, 12:27 PM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
haha, yeah i'm sorry, very uncalled for. I was going to bring up the ashes domination (minus that minor blip in 2005) since 1987 and multiple cricket world cups to go with our rugby world cups but i just thought i'd go for the killer blow
I could mention how insignificant Australia are as a nation in general but I think I have more class than that (I wouldnt be serious anyway :D). Plus you gave us Neighbours, I can take a beat down in the ashes every couple of years for that.

I think we lose in the final but i've been thinking that the entire way. Plus I dont really care for rugby apart from when we're winning.