Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-29-2007, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been to Compton, it's Fo Sho
Old 01-29-2007, 07:27 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan
I've been to Compton, it's Fo Sho
But how do you know how to spell it? When you were there did Newulm spell it out for you?

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 07:28 PM    (permalink

Where's Newlum when you need him?
Old 01-29-2007, 07:31 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway

http://www.myspace.com/jayschwarz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 07:33 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan
Fo sho...i'm from the hood, so i'm right.

Sarf no one says fo sho, I would know because im from Long Beach.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 07:34 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCybulski
Quote:

Quote:
I love to hunt small game and deer in the fall and just be outside.
straight up gangsta

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
Old 01-29-2007, 07:35 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlutiesDropKick
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
straight up gangsta
Well, I'm a big game hunter. I'm obviously more gangsta than thou.
Old 01-29-2007, 07:38 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I take it that it is spelt "fasho" for people who pronounce it either as an mid central vowel or an open unrounded back vowel, and "fo' sho'" who pronounce it as a close-mid back rounded vowel followed by a near-close near-back rounded (sometimes unrounded by itself) vowel to create a diphthong.

...if you know what I mean.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

f'sho

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
straight up gangsta
Well, I'm a big game hunter. I'm obviously more gangsta than thou.
than newulm you mean, i of course only hunt large exotic animals int he most outlandish environments

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
Old 01-29-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
I take it that it is spelt "fasho" for people who pronounce it either as an mid central vowel or an open unrounded back vowel, and "fo' sho'" who pronounce it as a close-mid back rounded vowel followed by a near-close near-back rounded (sometimes unrounded by itself) vowel to create a diphthong.

...if you know what I mean.
ahhh the dipthong, one of the few things i actually learned in latin

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
Old 01-29-2007, 08:37 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fo sho, honestly I didn't think people thought it could be some other way.
Old 01-29-2007, 08:44 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
hahah nice job GB, just noticed that we joined 2 days apart and have to same post count

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
Old 01-29-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
hahah nice job GB, just noticed that we joined 2 days apart and have to same post count
We reached 3,000 on the same day aswell.
Old 01-29-2007, 08:48 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
We reached 3,000 on the same day aswell.
hahah yes. We're basically the same from halfway across the country

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
Old 01-29-2007, 10:44 PM    (permalink
SpitKing

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php...o&word2=fo+sho
Old 01-29-2007, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan
Fo sho...i'm from the hood, so i'm right.
I can verify this, me and sarf smoke blunts on the front porch together. We straight up ballin'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote