Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-29-2007, 10:01 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 24

Did the old thread get pruned or something?

I officially hate alot of people and things after this episode.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Terrible episode. Jack was in about 10 minutes of the entire thing.

And this stupid prison camp storyline has got to be one of the worst ever on the show.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

24 is a show for Space People*, im sorry but the acting is terrible and the same thing happens every freakin season.

*Space People refernce
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/spacepeople.html

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera
Terrible episode. Jack was in about 10 minutes of the entire thing.

And this stupid prison camp storyline has got to be one of the worst ever on the show.
Worst I've seen. It was clear he would die. Any episode with little Jack is not a good episode.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
SpitKing

I agree. I used to really like this show but this season has been absolutely terrible. At least LOST will be back soon.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This was just a kill-time episode. Nothing really big happened. The only good scenes were the ones with Jack, and there was a combined 10 minutes maybe. I don't see how a show can have that little air-time for it's main character. Hopefully next week will be full of Jack Bauer.

With that being said, I am looking forward to next week. Bauer needs to escape, then they show him about to horribly torture his brother. Plus, it looks like the VP and gay ass consultant who got Karen fired want to take over the government. Looks like that organization is still in this season.

Hopefully this was just one bad episode.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe
This was just a kill-time episode. Nothing really big happened. The only good scenes were the ones with Jack, and there was a combined 10 minutes maybe. I don't see how a show can have that little air-time for it's main character. Hopefully next week will be full of Jack Bauer.

With that being said, I am looking forward to next week. Bauer needs to escape, then they show him about to horribly torture his brother. Plus, it looks like the VP and cool ass consultant who got Karen fired want to take over the government. Looks like that organization is still in this season.

IMO, this was a set up episode...it will set up later episodes...

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16
Quote:

With that being said, I am looking forward to next week. Bauer needs to escape, then they show him about to horribly torture his brother. Plus, it looks like the VP and cool ass consultant who got Karen fired want to take over the government. Looks like that organization is still in this season.

Agreed. 24 uses these periodically, it just blows when you have 2 in a row (this one and last week).
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 10:43 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Worst season ever, and this is my favorite drama.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The number google (yes it actually exists):

10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 11:54 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was a weak episode. I liked the prison camp storyline, but there needs to be more jack.

Also, quick Q. I was on the phone quickly, what happened was the informant got the cell phone. They were looking at a website, and all of a sudden they had to get the guy out quickly, and they were rushing to get him out. Why were they rushing? What did they discover? Happened around the 11:45 mark.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87
It was a weak episode. I liked the prison camp storyline, but there needs to be more jack.

Also, quick Q. I was on the phone quickly, what happened was the informant got the cell phone. They were looking at a website, and all of a sudden they had to get the guy out quickly, and they were rushing to get him out. Why were they rushing? What did they discover? Happened around the 11:45 mark.
They weren't terrorist, but just people who supported terrorism on the united states.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 12:23 AM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i dont think its that bad but there are certain tweaks that need to be worked on
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 03:54 AM    (permalink

i missed tonights episode.... i have failed you jack bauer, i'll go kill myself.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:06 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16
Quote:

Agreed. 24 uses these periodically, it just blows when you have 2 in a row (this one and last week).
dbl agreed. Here's to next week...

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 09:21 AM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The previews for next week look really good...i hate Graem Bauer SO much though

A fan of the USF Bulls
Old 01-30-2007, 09:57 AM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea how did "nothing happen"? Jack and his faja got kidnaped by graem :shock:

I thought it was ight
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 01:01 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

not a great episode last night but the ending was great
Old 01-31-2007, 10:52 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Monday's episode wasn't bad, but the week before sucked.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 11:05 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea it wasn't too great but next weeks is gonna be awesome. Ha, he's gonna torcher the **** out of his brother. :D

Bad ass Jack will be back next week. And I bet there's a big twist next week as well.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 10:38 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Was his brother in last season at the end?

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 10:47 AM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by portermvp84
Was his brother in last season at the end?
His brother got him sent over to China and organized all the attacks. So, yes.
Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 03:23 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember before the season when they had the season preview I coulda sworn seeing Jack kissing his brothers wife so that will be interesting.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon
I remember before the season when they had the season preview I coulda sworn seeing Jack kissing his brothers wife so that will be interesting.
It is his ex-wife or intimate life partner, one or the other, I forget... But yeah... it isn't like they are having an affair.
Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon
not really, love stories (if it will be that) ruin shows like this IMO...

A fan of the USF Bulls