Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 10-03-2007, 11:15 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
Anyone else watching the Rice vs Southern Miss game?
Great 4th quarter. So Miss almost caught up from a 31-7 deficit in one quarter.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else think Colorado has a shot at the vulnerable Big 12 North?

After watching Cody Hawkins play against Arizona State I knew he was the real deal, but I was also very much impressed with him against a very good Oklahoma secondary. I think he has a shot at Big 12 Freshman of the Year.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 05:00 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

I really cant believe Rice beat Southern Miss outright in Southern Miss. I took rice +21 but didnt expect it to be that easy.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 06:15 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Cant wait to watch the Kentucky vs South Carolina game tonight. Should be a good one.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 10-04-2007, 06:28 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cant wait to watch the Kentucky vs South Carolina game tonight. Should be a good one.
Yes sir...I'm really excited for this game.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 09:13 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah, Kentucky-South Carolina will be a great game.
that + Earl and the Office = one lazy night.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 09:44 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
yeah, Kentucky-South Carolina will be a great game.
that + Earl and the Office = one lazy night.
Phillies Playoffs early for me then the Kenutcky game at night.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 10-04-2007, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

my Vandy vs Auburn game is gonna be a great one. If Vandy beats Auburn, would we get any respect?
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 10:36 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
my Vandy vs Auburn game is gonna be a great one. If Vandy beats Auburn, would we get any respect?
The loss at home against Alabama really hurts use. Vandy still has alot of tough games left if they win some of them maybe they will be given respect.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 10-04-2007, 03:51 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just really talking could of's here but, just think how good South Carolina could have been last year if... Kenny Irons didnt tranfer, Troy Williamson didnt declare early, Sidney Rice didnt declare early, Jonathan Joseph didnt declare early, Ko Simpson didnt declare early, and Fred Bennett was still eligible.

Irons and Boyd in the backfield.

Williamson and Rice starting at the reciever positions.

Joseph, Ko, and Freddie in the secondary.

Yeah, it would be nice if our top talent would actually stay to see their senior seasons and in Rice and Ko's cases, their Junior seasons.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 10-04-2007 at 04:01 PM.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Myron Pryor playing tonight? He's the only guy I'm interested in following.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pumped for the game tonight. Woody throwin against the cocks.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 05:45 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Pumped for the game tonight. Woody throwin against the cocks.
This can make or break him for the Heisman

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 10-04-2007, 06:10 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Cory Boyd and Mike Davis are both banged up but, I'm expecting a great day on the ground tonight from both. This game could put Smelley on the map.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-04-2007, 06:11 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Cory Boyd and Mike Davis are both banged up but, I'm expecting a great day on the ground tonight from both. This game could put Smelley on the map.
You and your Smelley.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 10-04-2007, 06:11 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
You and your Smelley.
lol...He's gonna be a good one.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-04-2007, 06:12 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
lol...He's gonna be a good one.
Well I know that because you must have told me atleast 15 times by now.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 10-04-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Well I know that because you must have told me atleast 15 times by now.
hahaha...just making sure you know.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-04-2007, 06:14 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
hahaha...just making sure you know.
Okay ill write it down just in case I forget. Smelley should have a big game. Kentuckys defense isnt to good.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 10-04-2007, 06:16 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Well, he's no Brian Brohm but, he's the next best thing they've faced. I like the matchup.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-04-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Well, he's no Brian Brohm but, he's the next best thing they've faced. I like the matchup.
I still think Kentucky gets the W.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 10-04-2007, 06:28 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
I still think Kentucky gets the W.
It could really go either way but, looking at this game from the outside...I'd favor South Carolina. I love the matchups. Boyd and Davis should have no problem against Kentucky's sub par rush defense and I'm not a fan of Kentucky's secondary. Brohm made them look silly, granted it was Brohm but, it wasnt pretty. SC has the #1 ranked pass defense in the nation and CB, Captain Munnerlyn is emerging as a shut down guy. Will be a major test for Woodson. Then you have Spurrier...holds a grudge against Kentucky for firing him and has a career 14-0 record against them.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-04-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Dammit, it's raining again. Three rainy games already this year.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-04-2007, 06:36 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I love how Holtz is a South Carolina homer...picks them every week, I love it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-04-2007, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Lou Holtz needs a nap.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote