Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-30-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is terrible. Bad, bad suspension
Old 01-30-2007, 08:44 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the NBA should let him appell it

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 08:48 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdpads24
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdpads24
This is just another typical move by Ginobli. He is probably one of the biggest ''floppers'' in the NBA. The league office must have been high while watching the clip of this incident to rule against Kobe. He even checked to see if Ginobli was ok. :roll:
:roll:

Watch the game again buddy. Manu was bleading and his face swelled up. So please stop talking.

While it was a BS call on Kobe, I don't like the guy so I'm not too broken up about it.
Manu is a big flopper regardless of that play.
But it wasn't a typical move because he actually got hurt. Sure, he's a flopper, but that doesn't change the fact that Kobe actually caught him in the face on that play.

Now if he flopped, it'd be another story, but he didn't, so therefore your argument about him on this play is irrelavent.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Appeal Denied.. Kobe is gone a game. He really enjoys playing there because they started chanting "MVP!" last year while playing in the MSG. David Stern is a asshole!

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 09:25 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He should have got 5 games.
Old 01-30-2007, 09:42 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Naaa.. It wasn't that severe. I think the NBA was aware of how Manu Ginobili likes to act.

Old 01-30-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

nice acting job manu putting ketchup up ur nose and making kobe look even worse... kobe didnt do a thing manu put his face right on top of him and kobe was just moving
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 10:39 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildDude
nice acting job manu putting ketchup up ur nose and making kobe look even worse... kobe didnt do a thing manu put his face right on top of him and kobe was just moving
This is going in my sig!

Old 01-30-2007, 10:44 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB
Quote:
Naaa.. It wasn't that severe. I think the NBA was aware of how Manu Ginobili likes to act.
I was just joking. I just really hate Kobe, but seriously he shouldn't have got suspended. That costed the Lakers a W. I hate the Spurs and thier bitching, they need to quit whining.
Old 01-30-2007, 11:34 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I was just joking. I just really hate Kobe, but seriously he shouldn't have got suspended. That costed the Lakers a W. I hate the Spurs and thier bitching, they need to quit whining.
Hey, who's to say the Knicks still would've won if Kobe played?
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 11:37 PM    (permalink
sdpads24
Veteran

sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hey, who's to say the Knicks still would've won if Kobe played?
Kobe

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21
sdpads24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 11:37 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildDude
speaking of acting, I love when Paul Pierce had that "neck injury" in the playoff that year

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote