Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-04-2007, 09:21 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You should have told the pig this, "I have not yet begun to defile myself."

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 09:21 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

some thoughts.

-if i am going to a concert that i paid good money for, i am not gonna F it up by getting hammered. being crammed into a space with sweaty bodies is not where i want to be when i'm drunk.

-i think i have a different definition of power hour. power hour= a shot of beer every minute for an hour. it equals about 7 cans of beer and will mess you ass up.

-8 shots in an hour doesn't seem like too much.

-when i was 18 (beginning of my freshman year of college) i swore i would never drink. said it 'wasn't me' lasted about 3 months. beer rules.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 09:28 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
some thoughts.

-if i am going to a concert that i paid good money for, i am not gonna F it up by getting hammered. being crammed into a space with sweaty bodies is not where i want to be when i'm drunk.

-i think i have a different definition of power hour. power hour= a shot of beer every minute for an hour. it equals about 7 cans of beer and will mess you ass up.

-8 shots in an hour doesn't seem like too much.

-when i was 18 (beginning of my freshman year of college) i swore i would never drink. said it 'wasn't me' lasted about 3 months. beer rules.
I agree with your power hour definition... and it is a great time..

You don't seem like the kind of guy who would wait until he was 18 to start boozing. And by that, you sound like a bit of lush..ha. I almost wish I had waited until I was a little older I started when I was in middle school.

BY the wait Dchess I pissed in the middle of San Marcos square three weeks ago, I got ya beat.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 09:41 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
I agree with your power hour definition... and it is a great time..

You don't seem like the kind of guy who would wait until he was 18 to start boozing. And by that, you sound like a bit of lush..ha. I almost wish I had waited until I was a little older I started when I was in middle school.

BY the wait Dchess I pissed in the middle of San Marcos square three weeks ago, I got ya beat.
hah, yeah, my friends from high school never drank, so i just figured i'd stay away from the booze in college too. but, curiosity got the best of me after a semester, and after some peer pressure from chick i really wanted to nail, i tried it. didn't even really like it that much, so i didn't drink for my second time until St. Patrick's Day of my Freshman year....and THAT was a fun time. after that college got crazy.

but, while i probably coulda been defined as a lush in college, that is far from the truth now. I LOVE good beer (part of my Wisconsin Pride), but I am rarely ever drunk. I have 3 or 4 beers on many occasions, but it's been good long time since my last all out bender. having an 8 month pregnant wife doesn't really hurt with that either.
Old 10-04-2007, 10:55 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hah, yeah, my friends from high school never drank, so i just figured i'd stay away from the booze in college too. but, curiosity got the best of me after a semester, and after some peer pressure from chick i really wanted to nail, i tried it. didn't even really like it that much, so i didn't drink for my second time until St. Patrick's Day of my Freshman year....and THAT was a fun time. after that college got crazy.

but, while i probably coulda been defined as a lush in college, that is far from the truth now. I LOVE good beer (part of my Wisconsin Pride), but I am rarely ever drunk. I have 3 or 4 beers on many occasions, but it's been good long time since my last all out bender. having an 8 month pregnant wife doesn't really hurt with that either.
Did you nail her?

Or are you not allowed to answer

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 11:14 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
Did you nail her?

Or are you not allowed to answer
married her.
:)
Old 10-04-2007, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
married her.
:)
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

I love hearing stories of beer bringing people together. :)
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 11:52 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

I love hearing stories of beer bringing people together. :)
yeah, didn't happen right away...almost..then we went home for winter break and it fizzled. wasn't until about 2 years later that we started dating...and that was on spring break...so, still beer related.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:17 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok timeout...

A) We took 8 shots in an hour (actually they were 1 1/2 shot glasses)

B) I had nothing to eat all day long

C) I am a lightweight with alcohol

D) I think I also had Tylenol in my system for my messed up leg

E) I was pretty much forced to go the hospital. It was either that or jail, so I chose the emergency room.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 03:18 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And I could stand up on my feet and function. It wasn't like I was passed out and unconscious. Yes I was completely trashed but I wasn't going to die.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:19 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Ok timeout...

A) We took 8 shots in an hour (actually they were 1 1/2 shot glasses)

B) I had nothing to eat all day long

C) I am a lightweight with alcohol

D) I think I also had Tylenol in my system for my messed up leg

E) I was pretty much forced to go the hospital. It was either that or jail, so I chose the emergency room.
As I suggested, poor plaining leads to another drunken horror story.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 03:20 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Also, I didn't drink at all in high school. But that changed real quick when I got to college. Hell I know some of the "goodiest of girls" who would never jaywalk across a street start drinking in college. It just happens....

Quote:
Old 10-04-2007, 03:22 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
As I suggested, poor plaining leads to another drunken horror story.
I hate the "peer pressure" excuse but I can guarantee you that I would not have drank that much if I was by myself. Yea it was my fault for doing it and I can't really blame anything on my friend but he was being a pusher that night and that led to the amount of shots we took. I could've said no, but I'm also 19 and don't have a lot of commons sense. :D

Quote:
Old 10-04-2007, 03:26 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I hate the "peer pressure" excuse but I can guarantee you that I would not have drank that much if I was by myself. Yea it was my fault for doing it and I can't really blame anything on my friend but he was being a pusher that night and that led to the amount of shots we took. I could've said no, but I'm also 19 and don't have a lot of commons sense. :D
I'm not trying to lay blame on anyone, just pointing out that when you are going to indulge in some alcohol that a bit of plaining needs to be involved. Mainly eat before you drink. Don't feel bad about it tough, I was at a cookout on Labor Day weekend with plenty of food and didn't eat and got trashed and made a fool out of myself. In fact it destroyed my chance of engaging in sexual congress with an attractive young lady I met at said cookout. Life is all about learning, and now we both know about a valuable lesson.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 10-04-2007, 03:27 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And I could stand up on my feet and function. It wasn't like I was passed out and unconscious. Yes I was completely trashed but I wasn't going to die.
Pffft, real men pass out and tell their friends they can't get up as they are dying...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 03:29 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Don't worry those days are ahead of you....... ;)

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-04-2007, 03:32 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I drank a **** load of 151 rum once and passed out in a bath tub as i was trying to take a wiz. Than I got up and walked outside and passed out in a puddle, my friend (trkaline) was trying to get me out of it and I wouldnt let him ebcause I thought he was trying to steal my puddle from me. I finally made it home that night and started throwing up while I was half asleep half passed out, my dad had to come in and sit there and watch me all night to make sure I didnt throw up in my sleep any more and if I did throw up he made sure I was on my stomach. I was pissed to find out that i threw up inside my brand new shoes. Drinking can be a ***** sometimes but it leaves you with some great stories to tell.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:34 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
I drank a **** load of 151 rum once and passed out in a bath tub as i was trying to take a wiz. Than I got up and walked outside and passed out in a puddle, my friend (trkaline) was trying to get me out of it and I wouldnt let him ebcause I thought he was trying to steal my puddle from me. I finally made it home that night and started throwing up while I was half asleep half passed out, my dad had to come in and sit there and watch me all night to make sure I didnt throw up in my sleep any more and if I did throw up he made sure I was on my stomach. I was pissed to find out that i threw up inside my brand new shoes. Drinking can be a ***** sometimes but it leaves you with some great stories to tell.
Truest thing ever stated!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-04-2007, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
i pissed on my mini fridge on saturday
Hahahahahaha That's awesome. I was driving my drunk friend to Taco Bell the other day, and he tried to get out of the car without unbuckling his seatbelt. He tried to get up 3 times before I told him to undo the belt. It was really funny. He also pissed on my friends' neighbor's mailbox and some chicks car.

BoneKrusher

Last edited by Staubach12 : 10-04-2007 at 07:31 PM.
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Truest thing ever stated!
Do you guys really drink so you have good stories to tell? Bit weird, sure most are funny but bragging and telling stories about being drunk just doesn't really do it for me
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
Do you guys really drink so you have good stories to tell? Bit weird, sure most are funny but bragging and telling stories about being drunk just doesn't really do it for me
The stories being referred to aren't:

"OMG I drank 24 beer last night I was so wasted!"

They're just funny things and adventures that happened while drinking. I have a million of them and I'm sure everybody else does that drinks regularly.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 08:12 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
The stories being referred to aren't:

"OMG I drank 24 beer last night I was so wasted!"

They're just funny things and adventures that happened while drinking. I have a million of them and I'm sure everybody else does that drinks regularly.
"i had two shots a yager, some tequila, couple bong hits, beer.....cheeseburger."

anybody gets that +rep
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 10:46 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
"i had two shots a yager, some tequila, couple bong hits, beer.....cheeseburger."

anybody gets that +rep

Chip nooooooooooooo.

ITS FROM FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH

stephenson86

Last edited by JF4 : 10-04-2007 at 11:44 PM.
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 10:46 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
exactly. more people should read tucker max, then understand what good drinking stories are.
i love me some sushi pants
Old 10-04-2007, 10:49 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i just convinced a buddy to buy a portable breathalyzer, just so i could make him re-create that story.clearly i want no part in being "that guy".
haha thats awesome. my favorite part of any of the stories is when hes driving some chicks car back to her place that hes barley known, and drove it through a donut shop, and then booked.