Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Arizona Cardinals Team Forum

Arizona Cardinals Team Forum Discuss the Cardinals

Old 10-03-2007, 03:11 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Cardinals vs Rams

I was hoping this would be a good measuring stick for our secondary but Bulger is going to be out, along with a few other keys guys for the Rams.

I fully expect to have this game locked up by the 3rd quarter any thing short of that is a let down, we need to take them out of the game in the 1st half and then just pound Edge & Shipp for most of the 2nd.

here is an injury list for both teams(from last week)

Cardinals
A. Boldin WR Doubtful Hip
L. Brown T Doubtful Ankle
A. Branch DT Probable Hand
A. Johnson C Probable Knee

Rams
R. Smith LB Day-to-Day Knee
L. Little DE Day-to-Day Knee
A. Goldberg T Day-to-Day Knee
I. Bruce WR Day-to-Day Strained left hamstring
C. Chavous S Day-to-Day Strained left pectoral muscle
T. Hill CB Out Back
S. Jackson RB Out Groin
R. Incognito G Doubtful Ankle
M. Bulger QB Probable Ribs
J. Hall DE Probable Pectoral
T. McGarigle LB Probable Groin
P. Tinoisamoa LB Probable Ankle

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 03:12 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy ****, our injury loist is long. Gus Ferotte is starting for us.
Old 10-03-2007, 03:14 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i would feel bad for you, but i can't i've always hated the rams

Old 10-03-2007, 03:15 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't feel so confident. We have a QB with ribs this week.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:18 PM    (permalink
nfrillman
Veteran

nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
I wouldn't feel so confident. We have a QB with ribs this week.
I would agree that you should be wary of chalking this one up, because Frerotte is healthy and Linehan is taking over the playcalling. I still expect a loss, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Rams have a little spark this week with a healthy QB and different playcalling.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.
nfrillman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 08:27 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfrillman View Post
I would agree that you should be wary of chalking this one up, because Frerotte is healthy and Linehan is taking over the playcalling. I still expect a loss, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Rams have a little spark this week with a healthy QB and different playcalling.
Although I am still expexting the same. U and I could beat our O-Line for a sack right now.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Marc Bulger could only last 4 weeks, I give Gus Ferotte about 5 plays.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 11:54 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

I expect a ton of blitzes this week to prevent you from throwing deep, if we can get 4 sacks on Big Ben with a 4 man rush I think Frerotte should be scared especially since he has no where near the mobility of Ben.

Old 10-04-2007, 06:04 AM    (permalink
Crvena Ptica

Yes, Dockett will raise his sack numbers . Hope to see Shipp getting some touches.
Old 10-04-2007, 07:46 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I expect a ton of blitzes this week to prevent you from throwing deep, if we can get 4 sacks on Big Ben with a 4 man rush I think Frerotte should be scared especially since he has no where near the mobility of Ben.
Our QB has an average of about 10 one hundreths of a second to throw right now, it is quite sad. I see a blitz every play and the Cards getting like 15 sacks in the game. Whats the record for sacks in a game? Cuz I am pretty sure that offensive team is looking at the Rams and saying thank u and the defensive team is like sign me up for o-line good god they suck.
Old 10-07-2007, 03:43 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

We played pretty terrible today but still managed to win only because they are the Rams, I really think they were over looking the Rams and the injuries are starting to catch up to our offense, we really need Boldin and Brown back.

Old 10-07-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Warner pretty much sucked today, and the O-Line wasn't exactly great. Defense played a lot worse than I thought they would.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Crvena Ptica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
Warner pretty much sucked today, and the O-Line wasn't exactly great. Defense played a lot worse than I thought they would.
yes, but we didn't manage to win that kind of a game in past. Now we did, and that's the most important thing.
Old 10-08-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

this team definitely has something different about it, it's not cockiness or anything like that, but there is definitely something there