Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-01-2007, 10:53 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
thatd be funny if you hid in people's houses dressed like that
i was really planning on doing that, going al lout with it... but yeahhh it just didnt work out haha

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehop05 View Post
i was really planning on doing that, going al lout with it... but yeahhh it just didnt work out haha
did you just get out on bail or did the jail guards give some internet time

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:57 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
did you just get out on bail or did the jail guards give some internet time
not quite sure i follow??

Old 11-01-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
not quite sure i follow??
ahhh nevermind sorry, i was making a joke saying you went to jail for hiding in peoples houses and them thinking yu were stalking them because u said things didnt turn out that way
my bad

Old 11-01-2007, 11:02 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

Quote:
ahhh nevermind sorry, i was making a joke saying you went to jail for hiding in peoples houses and them thinking yu were stalking them because u said things didnt turn out that way
my bad
hahah well also considering theres been like 10 reports of peeping toms in college park the past couple months so that might nota been the best idea to do

Old 11-01-2007, 11:03 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
hahah well also considering theres been like 10 reports of peeping toms in college park the past couple months so that might nota been the best idea to do
haha, now im jealous, do u go to UMD or just live there?

Old 11-01-2007, 11:06 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

did anyone see that video of those guys who went as iphones had lcd tvs made into their costumes i cant find video but when i do ill post

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

Quote:
haha, now im jealous, do u go to UMD or just live there?
yeah i goto umd

Old 11-02-2007, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Cunit2k7

if anyone on here is from the cleveland area i think u will enjoy this costume idea. You and two friends dress up as Friedman Domiano & Smith.
Old 11-05-2007, 06:42 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Best Costume EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I know, I'm baller.

PS yes that's me