Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-04-2007, 12:36 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera
Meanwhile, Dwight is determined to catch wedding crashers.
that's gonna be great.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 12:39 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999
Any reason why they won't be?
Just a hunch . . . also because they are still listed as Guest Stars in the credits.
That's how I knew Curtis was gonna die in 24.
Precisely :D (and thankfully)
You didn't like Curtis? You bastard!

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 12:40 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"So who wants some of my man meat?"

"I do! I want some of your man meat Michael!"

"Hey Michael, Dwight wants some of your man meat."

"And my man meat, he shall have"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-ed...p-tv-headlines

Looks like I have to eat my own words here . . . Andy is now a series regular . . . :shock: Still no word on Karen.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:42 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Any reason why they won't be?
Just a hunch . . . also because they are still listed as Guest Stars in the credits.
That's how I knew Curtis was gonna die in 24.
Precisely :D (and thankfully)
You didn't like Curtis? You bastard!
Curtis is the man. You guys find those looks he kept giving to Asaf hysterical?
Old 02-04-2007, 12:43 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

- "Are you near sighted or far sighted?"
- "I'm both... that's why I invented the bifocals"
- "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

- "I have some chocolate here..."
- "Why, where did you acquire it? It is a delicacy in the amazon but has yet to be imported to america."

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 02-04-2007, 12:44 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-edhelmsregularontheoffice,0,2119501.story?coll=zap-tv-headlines

Looks like I have to eat my own words here . . . Andy is now a series regular . . . :shock: Still no word on Karen.
That sucks, I never really liked Andy. I mean, he was funny at first, and now he's just annoying.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 02-04-2007, 12:44 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
- "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

- "Why, where did you acquire it? It is a delicacy in the amazon but has yet to be imported to america."
LMFAO, Ben Franklin.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:46 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag
Quote:
http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-edhelmsregularontheoffice,0,2119501.story?coll=zap-tv-headlines

That sucks, I never really liked Andy. I mean, he was funny at first, and now he's just annoying.
I think he is hilarious.

"Dopa dopa doopity dawesome"

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 02-04-2007, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"I am 99% sure that he is not the real Ben Franklin . . . "
Old 02-04-2007, 12:47 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
- "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

LMFAO, Ben Franklin.
"Is anybody here a big history buff?"

"yes i am"

"Is anybody a fan of buff naked?"

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 02-04-2007, 12:47 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jag
Quote:

I think he is hilarious.

I basically love every correspondant on the Daily Show.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:48 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jag
Quote:

I think he is hilarious.

They do, do a great job of getting great personality's on that show.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 02-04-2007, 12:49 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

"Don't you have syphillis?"

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 02-04-2007, 12:49 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jag
Quote:

I think he is hilarious.

Did not know he was a correspondant.... sweet living.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 02-04-2007, 12:50 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

Quote:
"Don't you have syphillis?"
lol, that was so great. Another I liked was when Michael goes to the Stripper for advice and he walks in and says.

"Hey.. Stripper can I ask you a question?"

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 02-04-2007, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cwfvl1DZtiI

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :D
Old 02-04-2007, 12:51 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Secrets secrets secrets are not fun
Secrets secrets secrets can hurt some one

Or something like that

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 02-04-2007, 12:54 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

Quote:
Secrets secrets secrets are not fun
Secrets secrets secrets can hurt some one

Or something like that
It was

"Secret secrets, are no fun.
Secret secrets, hurt someone."

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 02-04-2007, 12:54 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by McBain
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocco31fb

Pam!

I think the course of action is clear... both at the same time.
Why can't Pam look like that on the show all the time?
Idk, I'm not trying to stereotype but maybe they were going for the boring secretary look. But yea, I wish she looked like that in the show. :shock:

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 12:55 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Pam!

Idk, I'm not trying to stereotype but maybe they were going for the boring secretary look. But yea, I wish she looked like that in the show. :shock:
That's what they do for everbody at the show.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:59 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Pam!

That's what they do for everbody at the show.
Nuh uh, Karen is fine as hell on that show.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qadjc...elated&search=

Anyone seem these deleted scenes? I especially like the ones from the 6 minute mark onward . . . :D
Old 02-04-2007, 01:13 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler

DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Office is the best...

Ill take Pam, i think she gets more attractive each episode.
DoWnThEfiElD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 02:15 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

I guess they are going for the boring look. Because she dresses like an elementary school librarian.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08