Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 10-08-2007, 12:42 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Dallas VS Buffalo gameday thread...

anyone else pumped for this game?? Not sure if its because ive been waiting a long time for us to play, or if im just ready for ESPN to slob all over the matchup next week with us and NE because if we win they will truly hype this game up for the next week...

I want to see what T New looks like vs Lee Evans, if his foot isnt letting him be 100% he could get beat deep, but id just like us to go out, put this game away early, and play mistake free with no turnovers, id be comfortable going into the NE game that way...

another thing im looking for is how we attack trent edwards this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 02:04 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
anyone else pumped for this game?? Not sure if its because ive been waiting a long time for us to play, or if im just ready for ESPN to slob all over the matchup next week with us and NE because if we win they will truly hype this game up for the next week...

I want to see what T New looks like vs Lee Evans, if his foot isnt letting him be 100% he could get beat deep, but id just like us to go out, put this game away early, and play mistake free with no turnovers, id be comfortable going into the NE game that way...

another thing im looking for is how we attack trent edwards this game
The blood is in the water and the sharks are hungry. I think you'll see a lot of early blitzing and different packages to confuse Edwards.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 02:24 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This might be worse than the Super Bowl drummings we gave them in the 90's.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 02:27 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It'll be interesting to see if newman moves to the slot in the nickel. They are playing him on the right side to so he can do most of his cutting on his other leg. But if he was playing the slot in the nickel...would Jones play outside? I think Newman would stay outside and on that right side but I guess we won't know till gametime.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 02:29 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm here to add a little Bills insight to this thread. I hate to say it but I think Romo struggles tonight. Playing on Monday night against an old rival who's fans will be rocking the stadium, not to mention looking ahead to what might be the biggest game of the year. I think this game is a lot closer than advertised and if Romo doesn't protect the ball the Cowboys could get shocked.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 02:32 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I'm here to add a little Bills insight to this thread. I hate to say it but I think Romo struggles tonight. Playing on Monday night against an old rival who's fans will be rocking the stadium, not to mention looking ahead to what might be the biggest game of the year. I think this game is a lot closer than advertised and if Romo doesn't protect the ball the Cowboys could get shocked.
The cowboys offense isn't going down today. Your talent on offense with Lynch and Evans is the only thing scaring the cowboys. You guys are lucky to even field a team defensively this week. The cowboys offense will put up 40.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 10-08-2007, 02:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I will say this: Trent Edwards gives you a better chance to win than JP Losman.

I would really like to see Marshawn Lynch and Lee Evans do some fancy things tonight. I'm hoping for a high scoring affair. My fantasy teams need it! LOL.

52-28, Cowboys. That's my hope.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 02:39 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
This might be worse than the Super Bowl drummings we gave them in the 90's.
ouch.. low blow D-Unit lol

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 02:41 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we might look ahead just a little here. I'm taking the Boys 31-20.
If I'm not mistaken Big Rob is taking Buffalo 28-7, but he still has time to backtrack.
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 02:56 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I will say this: Trent Edwards gives you a better chance to win than JP Losman.

I would really like to see Marshawn Lynch and Lee Evans do some fancy things tonight. I'm hoping for a high scoring affair. My fantasy teams need it! LOL.

52-28, Cowboys. That's my hope.

I admit, my fantasy ties are lying in this game as well lol...Have Barber and Lee Evans so secretly im hoping he takes one deep on us, but ill be fine with 42-7 final score :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 03:13 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Monday night!!!!!!! Oh, I cant wait. Romo may just get that 4th 300 yard game this season. This has blowout written all over it. I wont make a prediction of the score but, I do believe Anthony Spencer will have a breakout game tonight.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 03:16 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Also just another side note...Buffalo is ranked last in total defense...

found this interesting from the dmn blog.
Quote:
The Cowboys have had 19 passes gain 20 or more yards, one of many eye-popping offensive stats produced during the 4-0 start.

How important were the big plays? Six went for touchdowns, and all 19 were part of a scoring drive.

The Cowboys gained 701 yards on the 19 plays. By comparison, the Bills have passed for 586 yards and one TD all season.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 10-08-2007, 05:08 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Anyone else's homer alarm going off?

Old 10-08-2007, 05:22 PM    (permalink
DSlay4

If Julius doesnt break out in this game, i dunno when he will
Old 10-08-2007, 05:24 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSlay4 View Post
If Julius doesnt break out in this game, i dunno when he will
I hear ya. I'd be happy with a 15 carry 75 yard game out of him.

I have to say that I've been pleased with him running screen plays, but that's about it.

Old 10-08-2007, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Jdallas
Pro Bowler

Jdallas hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
You have to be excited about a game where the fans can't think of anything good to say about the quality of their team.

Desings by D-Unit
Jdallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 07:25 PM    (permalink
yno88
Rookie

yno88 could make a wolverine purr.yno88 could make a wolverine purr.yno88 could make a wolverine purr.yno88 could make a wolverine purr.yno88 could make a wolverine purr.yno88 could make a wolverine purr.

I think the key to the game for us is our defensive front 7. Get a strong pass rush and play smart in the running game--don't overpursue or lose gap control.

I think the rest takes care of itself.
yno88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 07:28 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn those wings looked real good.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 07:31 PM    (permalink
fryman
Rookie

fryman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
I think Romo has a great game. The Bills secondary is banged up, and they don't seem to blitz much. I think he picks his way around the secondary.

The fans do seem VERY pumped for this game though.
fryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 07:35 PM    (permalink
fryman
Rookie

fryman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

anybody else love the Buffalo throwbacks?

I've always thought they were only second to the Charger powder blues.
fryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you watched the ESPN coverage, you wouldn't of known who the Cowboys were playing. Talk about lack of coverage of Buffalo
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Jdallas
Pro Bowler

Jdallas hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Spencer has been spending a lot of time lined up against Peters.

Desings by D-Unit
Jdallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 07:51 PM    (permalink
BX
Veteran

BX hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Jesus Christ, what the **** was that?
Old 10-08-2007, 07:52 PM    (permalink
yno88
Rookie

yno88 could make a wolverine purr.yno88 could make a wolverine purr.yno88 could make a wolverine purr.yno88 could make a wolverine purr.yno88 could make a wolverine purr.yno88 could make a wolverine purr.

Don't do that. Just run it up the gut again and punt on your 1/2 yd line.

Thanks
yno88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who the hell was that ball to? No white jersey anywhere
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote