Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-08-2007, 09:46 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

eventually i will get a new picture so i can stop posting my naked ass holding that sweet ass guitar

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
eventually i will get a new picture so i can stop posting my naked ass holding that sweet ass guitar
Classic one.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

in the front on the left

Last edited by Rob S : 10-08-2007 at 10:23 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:34 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Only have pictures on here from my girlfriends computer which has Photo Booth, but sure why not.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
Only have pictures on here from my girlfriends computer which has Photo Booth, but sure why not.

Your last picture makes you look like the lead singer of Coldplay.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 11:00 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Your last picture makes you look like the lead singer of Coldplay.
LOL... funny you say that... Ive actually had people come up to me and ask me that before. Not to many but some.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 10-08-2007, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
LOL... funny you say that... Ive actually had people come up to me and ask me that before. Not to many but some.
It's better than being told you look like Steve Buschemi.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 11:07 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
It's better than being told you look like Steve Buschemi.
Yea I think i'll take Chris Martin anyday over Steve Buschemi.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 10-08-2007, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Mockalicious
Rookie

Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.

tis me at the beginning of summer in florida, I've cut my hair since then.

(yeah I'm young and small, get over it.)
Old 10-08-2007, 11:21 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockalicious View Post

atleast u make great sigs so i forgive for being small

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockalicious View Post

Check your PMs, btw.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 11:39 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
you're kinda a tool. pink popped american eagle polo with a lame ass hat. get your **** together

hahahaha

your a jerk

Old 10-08-2007, 11:40 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
hahahaha

your a jerk
That post was hilarious.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 10-08-2007, 11:43 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Quote:
That post was hilarious.
it was probley the best post DChess ever made

Old 10-08-2007, 11:44 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
it was probley the best post DChess ever made
not true. i believe my best post was the one where i created the thread about the 2 star football recruit, that was making fun of that other kid.
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 11:46 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
not true. i believe my best post was the one where i created the thread about the 2 star football recruit, that was making fun of that other kid.
That was also a pretty funny thread.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 10-08-2007, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some of my old ones got deleted.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 11:47 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Quote:

let me see it

Old 10-08-2007, 11:53 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well read this one
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=12979

then mine:
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=12983
Old 10-08-2007, 11:59 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, DChess. That post about the fictional RB is easily one of the funniest things I've read on this site. I've read the thread multiple times and still laugh every time I read it.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 12:02 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

hahahahaha that was really funny

Old 10-09-2007, 12:02 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
Yeah, DChess. That post about the fictional RB is easily one of the funniest things I've read on this site. I've read the thread multiple times and still laugh every time I read it.
hahha thanks, i thought i was gonna get shutdown and the only reason i submitted the thread was because i was laughing.

throw a poll on that, its abt to get deleted
Old 10-09-2007, 12:13 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Funniest thread ever.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 12:29 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First was before friends' wedding in August and the other is from last May at a friend's house. By the way, DChess, that was hilarious what you said earlier.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 12:31 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
you're kinda a tool. pink popped american eagle polo with a lame ass hat. get your **** together
Kids are becoming "that guy" younger and younger these days.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote