Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-09-2007, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Oktoberfest is in September. Stupid Canadians.
Actually, you're wrong. :D

It begins in late september and goes until mid-October. The one in Munich is 3 weeks long hence why it starts in September. We start in October because ours is only 9 days long.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Kind of hard to have an opinion when you haven't been to both, wouldn't you say?
I am not saying it is better than the Canadian one but that of all the ones that I have been to, it's the second best. I suppose I should be more clear.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Actually, you're wrong. :D

It begins in late september and goes until mid-October. The one in Munich is 3 weeks long hence why it starts in September. We start in October because ours is only 9 days long.
It goes like 2 days into October.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
It goes like 2 days into October.
Early september to Early October. Why does it matter? It's the difference of a few days.
Old 10-09-2007, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Early september to Early October. Why does it matter? It's the difference of a few days.
**** that. Oktoberfest is the best thing in the world no matter where you are :D

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just making sure you Canadians are doing it right. Unlike that silly CFL. Just busting.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Just making sure you Canadians are doing it right. Unlike that silly CFL. Just busting.
Well considering Kitchener is "Little Berlin" I think we have anything to do with Germany under control. :D
Old 10-09-2007, 12:32 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stop Arguing! Oktoberfest is a holiday thats celebrated in spirit all year long!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 02:24 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll get one on here later tonight when I get back from practice....

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 02:25 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
You two don't really have different facial expressions do you?
Nope I guess thats my facial expression.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 02:31 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

considering a similar thread is responsible for so many of my posts i figure here would be the place and time to make my comeback, so now that i'm at college here we go.

tall guy in the middle, thats me

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Mockalicious
Rookie

Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.

a newer one, where I don't look so much like "that kid". Btw, I'm not one of those lame preppy kids. and I did not pop my collar and the hat was not mine.
Old 10-09-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockalicious View Post
a newer one, where I don't look so much like "that kid". Btw, I'm not one of those lame preppy kids. and I did not pop my collar and the hat was not mine.
Right, you must have one those self-popping collared shirts. :D
Old 10-09-2007, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Mockalicious
Rookie

Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.

Quote:
Right, you must have one those self-popping collared shirts. :D
It was one of the girls I was with
Old 10-09-2007, 06:12 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockalicious View Post
It was one of the girls I was with
then they made you do that lame kissy face, right?
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Nerv

DChess's drinking stories are false! He doesnt even know which letter Jagermeister begins with! He told me in IRC once that he is wine coolers for life. Once he tried to step up to hard lemonade and it was too much for him.

I propose his new name be the no beer *****.

Old 10-09-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv View Post
DChess's drinking stories are false! He doesnt even know which letter Jagermeister begins with! He told me in IRC once that he is wine coolers for life. Once he tried to step up to hard lemonade and it was too much for him.

I propose his new name be the no beer *****.

well first you stole that last part from me because i always called snuff a two beer *****. second at least i dont play with two re-racks in beer pong, thats for people who cant make cups. third that wine cooler thing is false. last you're hobo.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
well first you stole that last part from me because i always called snuff a two beer *****. second at least i dont play with two re-racks in beer pong, thats for people who cant make cups. third that wine cooler thing is false. last you're hobo.
I dont even think you play beer pong.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:24 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
I dont even think you play beer pong.
nice comeback.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Nerv

appreciate the kudos man
Old 10-09-2007, 06:27 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
nice comeback.
yea but you called him a hobo... that's not very insulting...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
yea but you called him a hobo... that's not very insulting...
dchess cant insult me, he knows deep down he loves me too much to do it.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:34 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
dchess cant insult me, he knows deep down he loves me too much to do it.
deep down, DChess loves many people. He's just buried too deep under clothes in the closet...

but if he would TRY and insult you, i would think he could come up with something better than a hobo. He could call you Ted Ginn Jr, Suzan Waldman, or a Cowboys fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
second at least i dont play with two re-racks in beer pong, thats for people who cant make cups. .
Spoken like a true man right there! Man Law!
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last putt of high school golf at state this past spring.

Again at state golf...

Me on a field trip, not normal face. And no, I am not a relative of Reche Caldwell. Maybe in this picture though...