Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

Old 10-10-2007, 05:21 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Official Homer Thread

I was gonna call it trash talk thread but this title seems more fitting, but of course forum rules still apply:

2. Do not personally attack another member.
a) You should be capable of disagreeing without calling someone else an idiot.
b) You should attack ideas and arguments with your own arguments and supporting evidence. Calling someone's idea moronic without bothering to say why is grounds for a warning.

15. No "trolling".
a) Do not post in threads with the sole intent of provoking other board members.
b) If you don't have some legitimate information to add to a debate or thread, don't bother hitting submit.
c) Any posts submitted with the clear intention of provoking other board members will not be tolerated.

Let the Homering begin!!!

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 05:24 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best Player in the NFL
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 05:25 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ohh i saw homer and got carried away

Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 10-10-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post

Best Player in the NFL
He's not even in the NFC east, lol.

Old 10-10-2007, 05:28 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
He's not even in the NFC east, lol.
oh come on, its a homer thread. I couldnt resist!!!
Quote:
Old 10-10-2007, 05:29 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
oh come on, its a homer thread. I couldnt resist!!!
Haha I know, those Shockey clips are so funny, he's such a tool.

Old 10-10-2007, 05:40 PM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the shockey one is such a classic.

Rhomo action figure Playoff Edition.
Old 10-10-2007, 05:40 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/a...id=16823&stc=1

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/a...id=32883&stc=1

Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP : 10-10-2007 at 05:57 PM.
skinzzfan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 05:44 PM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/bloodylamer/bastardly-photos/0505/album55/****-da-eagles0701.jpg[/img]

omg! i hate the iggles too... shall we kiss?

Last edited by McBain : 10-10-2007 at 05:48 PM.
McBain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 05:47 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ohh i saw homer and got carried away

this is actually pretty funny lmao!!! props...

but the shockey video is classic, nothing will EVER be as classic as that...

ps dear redskins fans, i cant wait for romo to torch taylor and landry multiple times, its coming dont worry, ooooh its coming :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

I dont know, this one is pretty classic

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BIUbUM6K9wQ
Quote:
Old 10-10-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
this is actually pretty funny lmao!!! props...

but the shockey video is classic, nothing will EVER be as classic as that...

ps dear redskins fans, i cant wait for romo to torch taylor and landry multiple times, its coming dont worry, ooooh its coming :)

Seriously i don't know know how dallas fans can talk about safeties being torched when roy is your safety.
Old 10-10-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

Quote:
I dont know, this one is pretty classic

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BIUbUM6K9wQ

Chris Cooley's legs > Shockey's helmet loss.
Old 10-10-2007, 06:00 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Even our crap team last year beat the Cowboys, 6 weeks baby!!!

Old 10-10-2007, 06:01 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBain View Post

Chris Cooley's legs > Shockey's helmet loss.
sure, in terms of, hmm whats the politically correct word? eh screw it, I'll pull a BF151 and not care about politically correct- ****
Quote:
Old 10-10-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
sure, in terms of, hmm whats the politically correct word? eh screw it, I'll pull a BF151 and not care about politically correct- ****
Sounds like someone with hairy legs is jealous...

Old 10-10-2007, 06:03 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Sounds like someone with hairy legs is jealous...
haha. well my hairy legs are not jealous. They make me feel more manly.

I also strongly dislike wedgies, apparently, Cooley differs in opinion
Quote:
Old 10-10-2007, 06:06 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And Sean Taylor nevers gets burned deep :)

like i said, its coming oh so soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 06:06 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
haha. well my hairy legs are not jealous. They make me feel more manly.

I also strongly dislike wedgies, apparently, Cooley differs in opinion
Cooley likes Long walks on the beach, playful pillow talk, poetry sessions, his and hers tanning sessions, and the once in a while emotional cleansing with a short cry following.

Old 10-10-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Cooley likes Long walks on the beach, playful pillow talk, poetry sessions, his and hers tanning sessions, and the once in a while emotional cleansing with a short cry following.
OH MY GOD!!! DChess is Chris Cooley????? I never woulda thought...
Quote:
Old 10-10-2007, 07:38 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.

check the sig
eaglesfan_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan_45 View Post
check the sig
Nyceeeeeee.

Old 10-10-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
disgusting!!! oh and theres a problem. shes wearing bronco socks.;)
thats funny though

Last edited by eaglesfan_45 : 10-10-2007 at 10:14 PM.
eaglesfan_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
And Sean Taylor nevers gets burned deep :)

like i said, its coming oh so soon...
Roy Williams makes Sean Taylor look like Champ Bailey in coverage.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 12:00 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

jealous?

even more jealous?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote