Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-09-2008, 07:32 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Fancy Chinese or hole-in-the-wall Chinese? The holes-in-the-walls ones are usually the best.
hole-in-the-wall...it's great. Only one that has really lasted through the years over here. All the others are short lived.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 07:32 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
Thats not far. Its totally worth it.
It's wayyy too far...if I go there, I might as well go to Six Flags because, it is right next to it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-09-2008, 07:34 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So, do you guys eat pizza like it is supposed to be eaten and fold it?
I'm a real man, I eat Pizza that is too thick to fold.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 07:35 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
It's wayyy too far...if I go there, I might as well go to Six Flags because, it is right next to it.
Now you are thinking.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
So you eat bread with tomato sauce and cheese on top like those lame Chicago people? Ewwww

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 07:36 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thats called lasagna.

Old 04-09-2008, 07:36 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So you eat bread with tomato sauce and cheese on top like those lame Chicago people? Ewwww
That does sound pretty sick.
But on the other extreme, my gf ordered a thin n crispy once from
Pizza Hut and it was like eating a fried piece of card board.
Disgusting.
Old 04-09-2008, 07:37 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you can't serve it in a pan, it's not Pizza.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
That does sound pretty sick.
But on the other extreme, my gf ordered a thin n crispy once from
Pizza Hut and it was like eating a fried piece of card board.
Disgusting.
She ordered Matzoh with tomato sauce and cheese on top. She was a couple weeks short of Passover.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 04-09-2008, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I grew up on Hole-in-the-wall Asian food. Chinese, Vietnamese, Cambodian and Thai. Best way to have it IMO.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 07:38 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Looks like cornbread smothered in sauce and cheese.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-09-2008, 07:39 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
If you can't serve it in a pan, it's not Pizza.

like i said, lasagna. best pizza on the planet and I know noone will agree with me, is BBQ Pizza at CiCi's.

Old 04-09-2008, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
like i said, lasagna. best pizza on the planet and I know noone will agree with me, is BBQ Pizza at CiCi's.
BBQ pizza at California Pizza Kitchen is amazing!!!!!

But the best pizza is Chicken Parm pizza at a Pronto Pizzeria in NYC.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 04-09-2008, 07:42 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

You can't beat CiCi's though. for under $5 I can eat all the pizza I want. All the Cheese Bread, BBQ Pizza, and dessert pizza I want?? Are you kidding me?? That should be against some kinda written law.

Old 04-09-2008, 07:43 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

That's another one that is no where near me...I get teased w/ those commercials but, that damn place is hours away.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-09-2008, 07:46 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
That's another one that is no where near me...I get teased w/ those commercials but, that damn place is hours away.
Sounds like you need to move. That was a requirement on the new apartment I just moved into. It had to be close to a Panda Express and I am not kidding.

Old 04-09-2008, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You can't beat CiCi's though. for under $5 I can eat all the pizza I want. All the Cheese Bread, BBQ Pizza, and dessert pizza I want?? Are you kidding me?? That should be against some kinda written law.
Had a bad experience at Cici's. Last time I went the Pasta was watered down and had no taste. The pizza wasn't even hot, it was barely warm. My Sprite had this weird taste to it. Worst $5 ever. Haven't been back since. Given it was like 5 years ago, and could of been just that Cici's restaurant, I still refuse to give it a chance.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 07:47 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wonder how they cut costs enough to where they at the very least break even at the end of the year..

Those types of places down here are usually filthy inside lol.
Old 04-09-2008, 07:49 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Had a bad experience at Cici's. Last time I went the Pasta was watered down and had no taste. The pizza wasn't even hot, it was barely warm. My Sprite had this weird taste to it. Worst $5 ever. Haven't been back since. Given it was like 5 years ago, and could of been just that Cici's restaurant, I still refuse to give it a chance.
I used to buy a pack of smokes a day, that is the biggest waste of 5 bucks. Trust me, give it a second shot, Paul. Its delicious.

Old 04-09-2008, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Actually I've never been to CiCi's, but now I'm feeling light-headed...

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 04-09-2008, 07:54 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Actually I've never been to CiCi's, but now I'm feeling light-headed...
You think your g/f hates PE, just wait. This place is sinful. Make it a point to go soon.

Old 04-09-2008, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone else have an obsession with cereal?
I eat about 4 bowls a day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Last edited by Bills2083 : 04-09-2008 at 08:45 PM.
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 08:43 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

obsession?

Not quite but, I always have a late night bowl. I too am a big cereal eater, just not 4 bowls a day big.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-09-2008, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
obsession?

Not quite but, I always have a late night bowl. I too am a big cereal eater, just not 4 bowls a day big.
I dont know what you're talking about.
I obviously spelled it as obsession... ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 08:48 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm definitely a fan of BBQ and Mac & Cheese Pizza and CiCi's.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote