Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-13-2007, 06:40 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
Homemade is all I mess with. Those chains use the nastiest chicken on the market, and you can buy and prepare a superior product yourself and save money in the process.
Agreed but sometimes you get lazy. BoJangles is another good one but it's been YEARS since I've been there
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 06:42 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubNoize View Post
homemade is def. nice, but Church's is always fresh and great tasting.
Yeah we don't have church's around here. How do you know it's fresh though?
Old 10-13-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Call me a health freak, but I won't eat anything that's been fried in hydrogenated oil either. Just nasty as hell. Not sure how many of the chains have stopped using that jizm, but I'm assuming most still do.
Old 10-13-2007, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Call me a health freak, but I won't eat anything that's been fried in hydrogenated oil either. Just nasty as hell. Not sure how many of the chains have stopped using that jizm, but I'm assuming most still do.
I agree, and by the way, that's all you need to have a great lunch/dinner:

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 06:55 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano View Post
I agree, and by the way, that's all you need to have a great lunch/dinner:

Hell yeah. Love me some pasta. For those who don't know, Barilla >>> Ronzoni. Just trust me on that.
Old 10-13-2007, 06:59 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Anyone heard of Max & Ermas. I had it tonight pretty good.

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hell yeah. Love me some pasta. For those who don't know, Barilla >>> Ronzoni. Just trust me on that.
Well, I don't even know what Ronzoni is! :D
Barilla is head and shoulder the best pasta in the world... Someone prefer Voiello, but Barilla is classic. Is it easy to find pasta Barilla in the US?
And for the sauce, Cirio is money. They make the best tomato's stuff in the world, really.
As the majority of the italians I love cooking, and I think I'm pretty good at it :P

In Bob We Trust

Old 10-13-2007, 07:08 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Barilla is head and shoulder the best pasta in the world... Someone prefer Voiello, but Barilla is classic. Is it easy to find pasta Barilla in the US?
And for the sauce, Cirio is money. They make the best tomato's stuff in the world, really.
As the majority of the italians I love cooking, and I think I'm pretty good at it :P
Yeah, Ronzoni is Barilla's biggest competitor over here, but they suck. It takes an extra couple minutes depending on the variety, and it's a lot more difficult to achieve al dente. Barilla is on the money every time. Never seen any products from Cirio or Voiello. I usually make some kind of homemade sauce. Have yet to find anything in a jar that is worth the money over here.
Old 10-13-2007, 07:09 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i can't cook too well but i can BBQ like a MoFo!
Old 10-13-2007, 07:10 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Turkey Bacon Sub. It was decent, but the Lays chips which where unbelievable salty killed it.
Old 10-13-2007, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A George Foreman is the greatest invention of all-time.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 07:11 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, Ronzoni is Barilla's biggest competitor over here, but they suck. It takes an extra couple minutes depending on the variety, and it's a lot more difficult to achieve al dente. Barilla is on the money every time. Never seen any products from Cirio or Voiello. I usually make some kind of homemade sauce. Have yet to find anything in a jar that is worth the money over here.

Really? I actually prefer Ronzoni.
Old 10-13-2007, 07:12 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
A George Foreman is the greatest invention of all-time.
i agree. i love my Foreman.
Old 10-13-2007, 07:13 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
i agree. i love my Foreman.

Regular grill FTW. Geogre sucks all the flavor out of my burgers.
Old 10-13-2007, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
If you live in an apartment... The Foreman is a godsend.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Really? I actually prefer Ronzoni.
Well we all have our preferences, but to me Barilla is superior in every noticeable way. The fact that Ronzoni takes longer to cook should tell you something right there.
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
I agree with this as well but I'll never hesitate to use my Foreman if it's really cold out/raining/or I'm too lazy to get more propane
Old 10-13-2007, 07:15 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Off topic, but I love the Italian language. Rhythmic quality, abundance of vowels...up there with my favorite languages aesthetically.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 07:16 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Yeah, nothing beats a regular old charcoal Weber. Indoor, a nice cast iron skillet eliminates any need for a Foreman. Who the hell wants all the flavor to run out into a drip pan?
Old 10-13-2007, 07:17 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Off topic, but I love the Italian language. Rhythmic quality, abundance of vowels...up there with my favorite languages aesthetically.
Yeah, I was considering using that Rosetta Stone software to learn a few languages. It'd be awesome to be able to speak Italian.
Old 10-13-2007, 07:20 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

I'm thinking Taco Bell tomorrow. Cheesy Gordilla Crunches, with the Chicken Quesidillas. My god.
Old 10-13-2007, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Quote:
I guess Ronzoni isn't an italian product, but they just use an italian name...
By the way, Cirio doesn't produce ready-sauce (I don't know the english word for that), they produce what we called "pomodori pelati", "passata di pomodoro"... I don't know how do you call these things, but they're simply tomatos without the peel, seeds etc...
Of course you just can't put them in the pasta and you have the sauce, you have to make the sauce by yourself. And the secret for a good sauce is using a good tomato, and doing it with love :P

In Bob We Trust

Old 10-13-2007, 07:23 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

White Castle. End of Story.
Old 10-13-2007, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
It's a pretty fascinating language. Pretty hard to learn because of a billion of grammar irregularities...

Quote:
Yeah, I was considering using that Rosetta Stone software to learn a few languages. It'd be awesome to be able to speak Italian.
If you want some help just ask me... I can't teach you to speak a perfect Italian, but I can help you at least with the basic things... I've studied a lot of languages (English, Spanish and French) in college, so I know the way to approach a new language...If you're intersted just pm me...

In Bob We Trust

Old 10-13-2007, 07:30 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
It's a pretty fascinating language. Pretty hard to learn because of a billion of grammar irregularities...

If you want some help just ask me... I can't teach you to speak a perfect Italian, but I can help you at least with the basic things... I've studied a lot of languages (English, Spanish and French) in college, so I know the way to approach a new language...If you're intersted just pm me...
Nice. Thank you. Not sure I'm ready to dive into that just yet, but I'll keep that in mind.