Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-29-2008, 10:18 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea calorie counting is one of my pet peeves. If you want to eat it, eat it. The more calories the better testing the food is normally.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:21 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
Yea calorie counting is one of my pet peeves. If you want to eat it, eat it.
"If you want to eat it, eat it. Hence, diabetes galore, heart problems, and obesity. Eating unhealthy is a major pet peeve of mine, primarily because I'm going to end up paying for all these fat bastard's health problems in the future.

Quote:
The more calories the better testing the food is normally.
And the fatter the person.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:22 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't count calories but I do make sure I rarely eat sugar. I also do cardio 5 times a week though to help make up for my eating habits
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:26 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I don't count calories but I do make sure I rarely eat sugar. I also do cardio 5 times a week though to help make up for my eating habits
Well that's why your not jacked and Tan like me :). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M . Whhaaaaaat!

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 10-29-2008, 10:26 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
"If you want to eat it, eat it. Hence, diabetes galore, heart problems, and obesity. Eating unhealthy is a major pet peeve of mine, primarily because I'm going to end up paying for all these fat bastard's health problems in the future.

And the fatter the person.
You don't necessarily have to be fat. Those people are also lazy. I eat whatever I want and I can eat a lot of food as well and I'm not fat. 6'3 213. Most people guess 190. I know I'm still young but I do my share of things to work off most of the calories.

Old 10-29-2008, 10:29 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You don't necessarily have to be fat. Those people are also lazy. I eat whatever I want and I can eat a lot of food as well and I'm not fat. 6'3 213. Most people guess 190. I know I'm still young but I do my share of things to work off most of the calories.
Precisely, it catches up with everyone sooner or later. Also, you don't have to be fat to be unhealthy.

they get smoked.

Last edited by TitleTown088 : 10-29-2008 at 10:32 AM.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:33 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Precisely, it catches up with everyone sooner or later.
Yea and when it starts catching up, I'll decide then if I want to do something about it. No sense in wasting the years I got on worrying my self with if I'm fat or how many calories that yogurt had in it. Just silly to me.

You can eat whatever you want and still not be fat if you get off your full ass and work it off.

Old 10-29-2008, 10:35 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Precisely, it catches up with everyone sooner or later.
Not my dad. He's 6'1" and never weighed more than 155 lbs despite eating huge meals at like 11 pm every day and going to bed right afterwards
Old 10-29-2008, 10:39 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yea and when it starts catching up, I'll decide then if I want to do something about it. No sense in wasting the years I got on worrying my self with if I'm fat or how many calories that yogurt had in it. Just silly to me.

You can eat whatever you want and still not be fat if you get off your full ass and work it off.
That's just obtuse. You think you're going to be in better shape now if you eat MacDonalds instead of veggies and Fish? Also, you don't just decide one day that your going to start eating healthy after 25 years and all is fine. The years of eating that crap have already done damage.

Superkev your dad isa skinny...

Can shake off those heart attacks like it ain't no thang?

they get smoked.

Last edited by TitleTown088 : 10-29-2008 at 10:41 AM.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:52 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

My philosophy. If you're not working out, you shouldn't be eating like an idiot.

I calorie count, but only because if don't have 4000 calories a day sometimes, i'll enter major caloric deficit mode and turn into a slug.

And yes, in those calories, i do eat large quantities of potato pancakes and pulled pork sandwiches... none of that shredded pork crap.
real stuff! pulled apart!

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:53 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Fish and veggies doesn't taste as good as foods that are unhealthy for you. Why would I choose them over something that I think taste better??

Old 10-29-2008, 10:53 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
My philosophy. If you're not working out, you shouldn't be eating like an idiot.

I calorie count, but only because if don't have 4000 calories a day sometimes, i'll enter major caloric deficit mode and turn into a slug.

And yes, in those calories, i do eat large quantities of potato pancakes and pulled pork sandwiches... none of that shredded pork crap.
real stuff! pulled apart!
AQ is on the Michael Phelps diet
Old 10-29-2008, 10:54 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Also, Broccoli is awesome.
Yeah, as far as veggies go. Broccoli and Brussel Sprouts are pretty much tops in my book. get them steamed up, throw a little nice aged balsamic vinegar on it... you are gtg!1

Old 10-29-2008, 10:55 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
AQ is on the Michael Phelps diet
true story.

then again, i do eat like 5 times a day. and yes, right before bed.

Old 10-29-2008, 10:56 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Fish and veggies doesn't taste as good as foods that are unhealthy for you. Why would I choose them over something that I think taste better??
Fish is awesome. I could eat seafood every day of the week. In fact I think I'm making salmon for dinner
Old 10-29-2008, 10:57 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
That's your own personal belief. That's cool. But, i'm one to believe that fish and veggies can taste very good for everyone if prepared properly... problem is, everyone is stuck on the american diet...

If not veggies. Fruit. Make fruit salads, grapes... bananas are absolutely mindbogglingly good for you. Hell, porkchops with fresh granny smith apples and a little bit of brown sugar on it... lights out!

edit: salmon is good. tuna is too... but i only like my tuna raw. sashimi ftw

Old 10-29-2008, 10:58 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, as far as veggies go. Broccoli and Brussel Sprouts are pretty much tops in my book. get them steamed up, throw a little nice aged balsamic vinegar on it... you are gtg!1
Brussel Sprouts are the worst in my opinion, the only vegetable I won't eat.

I made them once cause I was curious but it was a poor choice none the less.

Broccoli with Balsamic Vinegar I can attest as well is delicious.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:00 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post

did you get them fresh? fresh brussel sprouts are pretty much the only way to go... frozen... eh. not so much.

Old 10-29-2008, 11:00 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Fish is awesome. I could eat seafood every day of the week. In fact I think I'm making salmon for dinner
Quote:
That's your own personal belief. That's cool. But, i'm one to believe that fish and veggies can taste very good.

If not veggies. Fruit. Make fruit salads, grapes... bananas are absolutely mindbogglingly good for you. Hell, porkchops with fresh granny smith apples and a little bit of brown sugar on it... lights out!
I agree fish is awesome. I didn't say it wasn't good but if I had my choice in fried catfish and baked salmon, I would chooce the catfish. Maybe that has a lot to do with growing up in LA (the state, not the city) but nothing will ever get choosen over a bacon chesseburger.

Old 10-29-2008, 11:01 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
did you get them fresh? fresh brussel sprouts are pretty much the only way to go... frozen... eh. not so much.
Yeah, they were fresh.

I steamed them, probably not right

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:02 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post

I'm a big asparagus guy myself although it does make your piss stink.

Old 10-29-2008, 11:05 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I run 7-8 miles on the treadmill 4-5 days a week along with weights. I watch what I eat slightly but unless I start getting fat I am fine with my eating habits.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:14 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
I run 7-8 miles on the treadmill 4-5 days a week along with weights. I watch what I eat slightly but unless I start getting fat I am fine with my eating habits.
I can't run on treadmills. I get bored and I have a bad habit of not being able to run in a straight line. Personally I like to plug in the ipod and hit the streets. I also mix it up though and try to replace running with swimming twice a week.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:15 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
I can't run on treadmills. I get bored and I have a bad habit of not being able to run in a straight line. Personally I like to plug in the ipod and hit the streets. I also mix it up though and try to replace running with swimming twice a week.
Ipod is awesome. My problem: traffic and going 25 mph. on rollers or a trainer though. i like having some theme music. too bad i can't get theme music when ascending those 1400 foot climbs...

yuck. asparagas is so delicious... tender buttery morsels of awesome.

Old 10-29-2008, 11:37 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate running around DC, too many people and too noisy. On the treadmill I can just plug in my MP3 player and go at it for an hour or so. Only thing I like about the treadmill is that it forces me to run at a high pace throughout. I usually run at 7.8-8 mpg straight for an hour. Last 10 minutes I'll up it to 9.5-10.5

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote