Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-29-2008, 11:54 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
I hate running around DC, too many people and too noisy. On the treadmill I can just plug in my MP3 player and go at it for an hour or so. Only thing I like about the treadmill is that it forces me to run at a high pace throughout. I usually run at 7.8-8 mpg straight for an hour. Last 10 minutes I'll up it to 9.5-10.5
mpg... lol.

that why you run at night...

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:58 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
mpg... lol.

that why you run at night...
You don't go out at night in DC out of fear of gang rape
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:59 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Treadmills so bad.......messes up the knees, from stomping in place.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Never had Chicago style pizza, live on the east coast where thin slices rule all. I have never been to NY for pizza either. I hear Ray's (NY) is worth a go but the only time I'm in NY if for the draft and anyone who has been to the draft would never give up their spot in line.
Lombardi's in Little Italy is my favorite pizza spot in the city.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:05 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
You don't go out at night in DC out of fear of gang rape
i used to.
dc isn't AS bad as it used to be.

Old 10-29-2008, 12:33 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nothing like a crawfish boil, cant wait till crawfish season

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:38 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post

That's what I'm talkin' about.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:40 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post

thats funny, i came to the thread to ask if anyone liked crawfish.

those look absolutely delicious too. i can see the corn and the taters at the end.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:45 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't crawfish taste pretty much like crab/lobster? If so I really want some
Old 10-29-2008, 12:49 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Don't crawfish taste pretty much like crab/lobster? If so I really want some
Umm...no. Well let me explain that. Crawfish itself probably does taste similiar to crab and lobster. But the way it is in the picture. Absolutely not.

Boiled crawfish is something the likes your mouth has never been apart of probably. (just assuming, since you asked that question) The spices in the water of a boil get inside every little crevice of the little mudbug and fills it.

Speaking of which, (don't take out of context) who sucks the head of the crawfish?

Old 10-29-2008, 12:51 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

southern spicey crawfish is the best

Old 10-29-2008, 02:30 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
For Superkev and Hchu what are you go to places? For me Rays the Steaks is my go to Steak house. Waiting for a table sometimes sucks though. Prices are obviously steak house prices so my budget doesn't allow me to go more than 3 or 4 times a month. Rays Hell burger has some great burgers, but the whole no fries thing bothers me. What's a burger without fries? You gotta go to Super Pollo, probably best Peruvian chicken in the area. BM or Chicken out just won't taste the same after you go there. Mr K's on K street was my Chinese joint growing up but sadly they have closed although the quality of food was getting bad. Hunan Dynasty on Pennsylvania ave is pretty decent sometimes. Mr. Chen's is hit or miss. Red Hot & Blue has solid BBque.
I have yet to go to Ray's the Steaks, but I am going in a couple weeks and I have heard nothing but good things. I don't really have a go to steakhouse though, burgers I just go with Five Guys or Elevation Burger. For Peruvian chicken I like El Pollo Rico. For Chinese food I tend to go to Full Kee, but really in the end all Chinese places taste the same to me. For BBQ, Red Hot and Blue is solid, I used to like Ribsters but then they shut down, I generally go to All-American BBQ since that is closest to my place (it's on Richmond Highway). But really my favorite local (ish) place is Potbelly, amazing subs.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:34 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

^^^ Potbelly is amazing. Very tasty indeed. And delicious cookies.

Old 10-29-2008, 02:36 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
For Superkev and Hchu what are you go to places? For me Rays the Steaks is my go to Steak house. Waiting for a table sometimes sucks though. Prices are obviously steak house prices so my budget doesn't allow me to go more than 3 or 4 times a month. Rays Hell burger has some great burgers, but the whole no fries thing bothers me. What's a burger without fries? You gotta go to Super Pollo, probably best Peruvian chicken in the area. BM or Chicken out just won't taste the same after you go there. Mr K's on K street was my Chinese joint growing up but sadly they have closed although the quality of food was getting bad. Hunan Dynasty on Pennsylvania ave is pretty decent sometimes. Mr. Chen's is hit or miss. Red Hot & Blue has solid BBque.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
I have yet to go to Ray's the Steaks, but I am going in a couple weeks and I have heard nothing but good things. I don't really have a go to steakhouse though, burgers I just go with Five Guys or Elevation Burger. For Peruvian chicken I like El Pollo Rico. For Chinese food I tend to go to Full Kee, but really in the end all Chinese places taste the same to me. For BBQ, Red Hot and Blue is solid, I used to like Ribsters but then they shut down, I generally go to All-American BBQ since that is closest to my place (it's on Richmond Highway). But really my favorite local (ish) place is Potbelly, amazing subs.
Well it's been 4 years since I was permanently in the area and I was a little farther north in Montgomery County. I love Red Hot and Blue for BBQ but when I go for cheap eats i go to Famous Dave's since I used to work there. Five Guy Burgers and Fries is the best burger place I've ever been to. And HChu, Potbelly's is delicious also.
Old 10-29-2008, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For anyone who has ever been to Tempe, AZ or Buffalo, you gotta check out Ted's Hot Dogs. Simply amazing!

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:39 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I run 7-8 miles on the treadmill 4-5 days a week along with weights. I watch what I eat slightly but unless I start getting fat I am fine with my eating habits.
You'll' never see the gains you are capable of without changing that deit. I used to be the same way. When I started eating healthy(over 4,000 calories) of healthy food a day I started seeing HUGE differences. Problem is it's very expensive to eat completely healthy. My only downfall is booze.

Also, AQ, I have read broccoli is the most healthy food for a person to eat, good thing I love it. Brussel sprouts too. Mmmm

One more thing. Anyone have any good Walleye recipes? I've been trying a few but really haven't been overly satisfied with it.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:44 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
Umm...no. Well let me explain that. Crawfish itself probably does taste similiar to crab and lobster. But the way it is in the picture. Absolutely not.

Boiled crawfish is something the likes your mouth has never been apart of probably. (just assuming, since you asked that question) The spices in the water of a boil get inside every little crevice of the little mudbug and fills it.

Speaking of which, (don't take out of context) who sucks the head of the crawfish?
yes very tastey

Old 10-29-2008, 03:05 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
You'll' never see the gains you are capable of without changing that deit. I used to be the same way. When I started eating healthy(over 4,000 calories) of healthy food a day I started seeing HUGE differences. Problem is it's very expensive to eat completely healthy. My only downfall is booze.

Also, AQ, I have read broccoli is the most healthy food for a person to eat, good thing I love it. Brussel sprouts too. Mmmm

One more thing. Anyone have any good Walleye recipes? I've been trying a few but really haven't been overly satisfied with it.
Healthy food is really really expensive. To eat that many calories of 'healthy food'. nuts. If you need that much energy (see: calories), go get some energy drinks of gatorade like proportions... some days i can drink 1000+ calories in gatorade-like drinks. easier than eating 30 apples. that'd make my tummy hurt...

i'm a big fan of spinach too. for a veggie. spinach is the perfect catalyst to food. which brings me to the walleye recipe...

marinate it.

little cheap white wine (trader joes has a mouton white bordeaux for like 6 bucks which is perfect for cooking. bad for drinking). two large sliced serrano peppers. some juicy fruit (starfruit, peaches, nectarines, plums) sliced, but don't use all of said fruit. add cayenne, marjoram, and bay leaves. let sit for a few hours.

grill it. use charcoals noob.

make the sauce. yes. everything has sauce. i like fruity sauces. little bit of starfruit, mango, and peaches and jalapeno peppers sauteed a bit with some green onions and butter. mmm. keep the juices. duh.

when fish = done. splash the fruit/pepper/butter sautee mess on top. add fruit to the side. add some gouda cheese on the side for deliciousness. pairs well with good german kolsch

Old 10-29-2008, 03:44 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
For anyone who has ever been to Tempe, AZ or Buffalo, you gotta check out Ted's Hot Dogs. Simply amazing!
I back this.
I love the random Tempe location, as well as everything Ted's.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:37 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
Healthy food is really really expensive. To eat that many calories of 'healthy food'. nuts. If you need that much energy (see: calories), go get some energy drinks of gatorade like proportions... some days i can drink 1000+ calories in gatorade-like drinks. easier than eating 30 apples. that'd make my tummy hurt...

i'm a big fan of spinach too. for a veggie. spinach is the perfect catalyst to food. which brings me to the walleye recipe...

marinate it.

little cheap white wine (trader joes has a mouton white bordeaux for like 6 bucks which is perfect for cooking. bad for drinking). two large sliced serrano peppers. some juicy fruit (starfruit, peaches, nectarines, plums) sliced, but don't use all of said fruit. add cayenne, marjoram, and bay leaves. let sit for a few hours.

grill it. use charcoals noob.

make the sauce. yes. everything has sauce. i like fruity sauces. little bit of starfruit, mango, and peaches and jalapeno peppers sauteed a bit with some green onions and butter. mmm. keep the juices. duh.

when fish = done. splash the fruit/pepper/butter sautee mess on top. add fruit to the side. add some gouda cheese on the side for deliciousness. pairs well with good german kolsch
Meh, it is expensive. But I just try to fill the calories with whole grain pasta/bread or fruit and such, which isn't too expensive. I try to be particular with what I put into my body. No high fructose corn syrup = no Gatorade. Real Juice is good.

Thanks for the recipe, but never call me noob again! :(

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Probably the best BBQ in the state of Texas: http://www.saltlickbbq.com/

See for yourself: http://www.saltlickbbq.com/Salt%20Lick.ram (RealPlayer video)

Every time I have been has been amazing.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:32 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Meh, it is expensive. But I just try to fill the calories with whole grain pasta/bread or fruit and such, which isn't too expensive. I try to be particular with what I put into my body. No high fructose corn syrup = no Gatorade. Real Juice is good.

Thanks for the recipe, but never call me noob again! :(
i don't use gatorade either. i get like the 40 dollar two gallon powder stuff from the bike shop. real juice is also good.

real cranberry juice is impossible to drink.

you're welcome for the recipie. i wouldn't try it for a few days, because i'm planning on making it tomorrow night, and have never tried it before. i'll give you the warning.

Old 10-29-2008, 06:25 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Real C-Berry juice is intolerable.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 06:26 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh I had a nice big salad for dinner with fat free dressig. I put in carrots, onion, red and yellow pepper, cukes, umm some other stuff.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:57 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But Cranberry juice cocktail is very bad to drink.

Nantucket Nectur i think uses real Cranberry juice, but it mixes it with something else so its tolerable.

Also Oceanspray Cran-Grape is awesome.

I don't really like OJ, I do like apple cider, and real juice drink blends like V8 Splashes, and Nantuket Nectors.

Also does C-berry juice really help you clean your body/system.