Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-13-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else playing McDonald's monopoly?

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano View Post
I guess Ronzoni isn't an italian product, but they just use an italian name...
By the way, Cirio doesn't produce ready-sauce (I don't know the english word for that), they produce what we called "pomodori pelati", "passata di pomodoro"... I don't know how do you call these things, but they're simply tomatos without the peel, seeds etc...
Of course you just can't put them in the pasta and you have the sauce, you have to make the sauce by yourself. And the secret for a good sauce is using a good tomato, and doing it with love :P
Ah, yeah I though it was kinda odd that you'd be using the pre-made stuff. My bad. Yeah that's the same way I make my sauce. With canned tomatoes and other goodies. I agree, cooking is all about the quality of your ingredients. A great cook will just let the food speak for itself.
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To let you know, the pan fried turkey Kielbasa was delicious!
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
Yeah, I was considering using that Rosetta Stone software to learn a few languages. It'd be awesome to be able to speak Italian.
I'd do it if it weren't so expensive (over $300 for the whole deal). Actually, it's really not expensive considering what it can do, but I'm a linguistic aficionado, so I'd probably end up wanting to learn more languages than my wallet (or my time for that matter) could handle.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wrong thread
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post

Yeah I love it.

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
brian Brohm sacked again by Angelo Craig
It must have been a sack sandwich. =D

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 10-13-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've wanted to, but I haven't gotten around to it yet...

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 10-13-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
I've wanted to, but I haven't gotten around to it yet...
If someone has park place and the other person has boardwalk, you guys could make some dough.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 10-13-2007, 08:36 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
wrong thread
I almost posted an exclamation involving the Kentucky/LSU game here, lol.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 10-13-2007, 08:36 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Not this year. I don't go to McDonalds very often anymore. i am however playing the matt Kenseth game at Arbys
Old 10-13-2007, 08:37 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
If someone has park place and the other person has boardwalk, you guys could make some dough.
Interesting concept...

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 10-13-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Not this year. I don't go to McDonalds very often anymore. i am however playing the matt Kenseth game at Arbys
I am sick of Arby's. It is way too expensive and my girlfriend loves it because it is one of the few somewhat healthy fast food places. On the other hand, there pick 5 was pretty kick ass.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 10-13-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

How soon do you think it takes this thread to turn into the new poop thread?
Old 10-13-2007, 08:39 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, with some of the food that's been mentioned, I'd say it's getting close already.
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
I am sick of Arby's. It is way too expensive and my girlfriend loves it because it is one of the few somewhat healthy fast food places. On the other hand, there pick 5 was pretty kick ass.
It is crazy expensive. Costs like 15 bucks for two people to eat there
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
People have already started talking about speaking different languages in here.

And you can take beef n' cheesy to hell Kevin. **** you. =D

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 10-13-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
A classic thread should be able to stand on it's own merits and not inflitrate another.

...I guess.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 10-13-2007, 08:44 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
A classic thread should be able to stand on it's own merits and not inflitrate another.

...I guess.
I'm pretty sure that's a Socrates quote.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 08:46 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
I'm pretty sure that's a Socrates quote.
Really? I mean...yes. I knew that.

Speaking of Socrates, has anyone ever had Greek food? I think I have been to a Greek restaurant like once, but I forgot what I ate there.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 10-13-2007, 09:43 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Anyone else love to eat Ribs? I could eat ribs for every meal they are that good. I prefer St. louis style ribs but baby back and Mephis style dry rub ribs are good too
Old 10-13-2007, 09:45 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Anyone else love to eat Ribs? I could eat ribs for every meal they are that good. I prefer St. louis style ribs but baby back and Mephis style dry rub ribs are good too
I'm actually not a huge ribs guy. My favorites are chinese spare ribs however.
Old 10-13-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Out of Wendys, McDonalds, and Burger King, which one do you like best?

For me, it's Wendy's. (Even though I dont eat fast food all that often)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 09:49 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
Out of Wendys, McDonalds, and Burger King, which one do you like best?

For me, it's Wendy's. (Even though I dont eat fast food all that often)
Out of the three, I like McDonalds more with Wendy's in a close second and BK in a very distant third.
Old 10-13-2007, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

do any other parts of the country have fast food restaurants? (besides those 3)

I constantly see Sonic advertisements on TV, but there's none around here. What parts of the country have Sonic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote