Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-06-2010, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
Thank you. It was amazing.
Tacos > all other food.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Tacos > all other food.
Burritos, Enchiladas, and Quesadillas > Tacos

All of them are amazingness tho.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:30 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grilling season is here! Hooray! :D
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Burritos, Enchiladas, and Quesadillas > Tacos

All of them are amazingness tho.
you shut that ***** mouth.

anything you put on an enchilada/quesadilla/burrito can be on a taco.

Old 04-06-2010, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
you shut that ***** mouth.

anything you put on an enchilada/quesadilla/burrito can be on a taco.
Not a huge fan of the crunchy shell to be honest (i know soft tacos, but in that case I would just use 2 tortillas and make a quesadilla). I dont know why either, I am usually a huge texture guy when it comes to food.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Not a huge fan of the crunchy shell to be honest (i know soft tacos, but in that case I would just use 2 tortillas and make a quesadilla). I dont know why either, I am usually a huge texture guy when it comes to food.
I eat soft shell tacos. flour tortillas > corn.

Old 04-06-2010, 09:50 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love hard shelled tacos. I def. prefer them to soft shells. Love me some quesadillas as well, though. mmmmmmmmmm.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I eat soft shell tacos. flour tortillas > corn.
we can agree on that. Nothing beats fresh, hot four tortillas....I enjoy eating them plain. I had some bomb blue corn tortillas when I was in Mexico tho.....they were ******* good.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:53 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of tacos...since i havent been on a strict diet or anything, I've actually been having beef tacos. Yum. Ground turkey tacos are good too, but it's really not even close.

I splurged for some Taco Bell the other day. A great decision.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-06-2010, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Speaking of tacos...since i havent been on a strict diet or anything, I've actually been having beef tacos. Yum. Ground turkey tacos are good too, but it's really not even close.

I splurged for some Taco Bell the other day. A great decision.
I rock the beef even when dieting....just gotta go with a lean mix.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:06 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Costs too much. Lean ground turkey is much cheaper...can be kind of gritty but, it doesnt taste all that much different with some taco seasoning.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-07-2010, 06:25 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
we can agree on that. Nothing beats fresh, hot four tortillas....I enjoy eating them plain. I had some bomb blue corn tortillas when I was in Mexico tho.....they were ******* good.
I usually head over to the hispanic groceries when I want stuff like fresh tortillas. I miss having an HEB near me, every HEB has a tortilla maker working during the day.

Old 04-07-2010, 08:36 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
I dont know what "thai hot" is defined as but I love spicy food and am always ordering everything spicy and/or adding hot sauce to everything so with friends once at a Thai restaurant they convinced me to order my meal the hottest level offered...not an enjoyable experience
Several thai restaurants around here don't offer it but will cook your food that way if you ask. I'm guessing it's kind of like what you ordered. I like food more spicy than your average American but I'm not ready for prime time when it comes to Thai or Indian food.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 08:07 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I made teriyaki chicken with stir-fried rice and vegetables in a peanut butter sauce tonight.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 11:11 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I made Rotini with meat sauce today.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 11:41 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I made teriyaki chicken with stir-fried rice and vegetables in a peanut butter sauce tonight.
That's pretty badass Diab, not to mention even kinda remotely healthy.

Conversely, I had a bunch of trail mix. It was that or cereal and I wanted to save enough milk to have breakfast.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KFC's no bun sandwich is coming April 12th

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 06:14 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

That looks like it's right up my ally. Chicken, swiss cheese, and bacon? WIN!

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-08-2010, 08:52 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post

god bless america

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 08:57 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post

**** it looks so good. It looks SO GOOD.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 06:25 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I'm def. getting one of those.

As for last night, I was in a cooking mood. Made Zuppa Toscana for the first time ever. Turned out great.

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 lb ground Italian sausage
  • 1 tsp crushed red peppers
  • 1 large diced white onion
  • 4 Tbsp bacon pieces
  • 2 tsp garlic puree
  • 10 cups water
  • 5 cubes of chicken bouillon
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1 lb sliced Russet potatoes, or about 3 large potatoes
  • of a bunch of kale
I also made some baked chicken with a swiss cheese sauce. Awesome. I'm used to cooking, since I've had many diets where I'd eat no processed foods and keep everything healthy...but lately I've been making all kinds of stuff...healthy and not. This one was a good one.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-10-2010, 10:03 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My friends bet me I couldn't eat a large pizza. I did.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tommy want wingy.
Old 04-10-2010, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

I just grilled a NY strip steak. I am very very happy about my choice.

More importantly, it was only $9/lbs, where as it's regularly $16/lbs!

Old 04-10-2010, 03:39 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

guys, you're making me want non-dining hall food. that's unfortunate.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote