Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 10-15-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Achilles33
Veteran

Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.
Default Pro Bowl Ballot

Guys, the pro-bowl ballot came out today. I know about 99% of you hate me on this stie, and you should, because I have said (or typed) some dumb a$$ sh** before. I only ask of one favor from all of you:

PLEASE VOTE TERENCE NEWMAN INTO THE PRO-BOWL.

I know he didn't even play 2 of the games, and barely played in chicago, but he did shut down Moss yesterday when he was on him, only gave up 1 or 2 catches I believe, had that pick against Buffalo that saved the game for us, and has had a great amount of tackles, and he isn't even 100%. I know he really doesn't deserve it this year, but lets just think of this year as a redemption year for the past couple of years that he should have got in and hasn't because of people like DeAngelo Hall and Walt Harris. Also, who else would you vote for in the NFC this year?

I would really appreciate this, thank you.
Achilles33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 08:36 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

IMO its stupid to pu tout the ballets this early.. i say week 12 is when the ballets get out there.. i mean its WAY to early and guys who dont deserve it get in cause they get so many homer votes

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote