Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 10-21-2007, 05:01 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How can we be losing...I just don't get it...we are dominating.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 05:04 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jay Ratliff came to play today.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 10-21-2007, 05:05 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

ROY WILLIAM > Peterson ?:P

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 10-21-2007, 05:05 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Chris Canty in the backfield again...geez...maybe we should draft a replacement huh D?

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 10-21-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

A call in favor of Dallas...first time I've seen that this year....vikes got screwed imo on that one.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 10-21-2007, 05:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlharsh View Post
God I wish romo was our qb. tjack is a bit off, but hes makin reads. were going to need a lot more luck like this in the 2nd to take it.
Romo is in the draft. He goes by the name of Colt Brennan.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 05:10 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Romo has to audible out of that....I don't care if we only need 2 yards on 2nd down...you audible to a quick slant to the weak side and it's money

BIG CATCH BY TO.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 10-21-2007, 05:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Chris Canty in the backfield again...geez...maybe we should draft a replacement huh D?
You haven't been listening good enough. Canty is fine. Spears I don't like. Ratliff I like, but not as our starting NT. Hatcher is a back up... no better than say Kenyon Coleman. Bowen is also backup fodder.
Old 10-21-2007, 05:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Roy just saved that big first down with his exquisite coverage skills. ;)
Old 10-21-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Canty again? MVP MVP MVP :P

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 10-21-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Wooooooooooooo Deeeeeefeeeeenseeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Canty With The Block!!!!!!!!!!

Send Him To The Pro Bowl Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-21-2007, 05:29 PM    (permalink
litlharsh
Veteran

litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

wow i hate life
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product
litlharsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 05:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Julia Jones sighting!

...pikcing himself up at the LOS. grrr..
Old 10-21-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

That's 2 false start penalties on #75 today. He's met his weekly quota. argh.....
Old 10-21-2007, 05:45 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlharsh View Post
wow i hate life
HATCHER!!!! Nice Kenyon Coleman imitation!!!

Fumble! Now you can hate life.
Old 10-21-2007, 05:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

OH MAN!!! Bad things always happen on drives that involve Julia Jones....
Old 10-21-2007, 06:07 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

It's funny i was eating just listening to the game...I hear Julius Jones for no gain...Julius jones for a small 2 yard gain....pretty annoying.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 10-21-2007, 06:10 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MB3 MB3 MB3....got to love him

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 10-21-2007, 06:10 PM    (permalink
BX
Veteran

BX hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

WHAT A FNing BEAST!
Old 10-21-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

D...AD has a total of 63 yards =O

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 10-21-2007, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Julius Jones actually makes me mad. I get upset when he is in the game. He is such a loser and such a woman of a RB.

Anyway, Barber is great, we just need a running back that actually compliments him as opposed to making him carry the load week in, week out.

Sloppy first half, we need to get it together durring the bye week and get ready for some tough divisional games.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bradie James
7 tackles, 1 Sack, 1 Fumble Recovery
This guy needs to be replaced ASAP.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hatcher is playing very good recently. He has made great plays in the last three games. Amazing game by Chris Canty, probably his best as a Cowboy. Ware just missed 2 sacks, and he would have had a safety if it wasn't for Tarvaris throwing on the ground. The good thing is that, the play after Ware missed a sack we blocked the FG!

Btw, I think Anderson can become an elite FB. He's an effective blocker, he's a good receiver out of the backfield, if he can be effective as short yardage back, he will be the total package. The guy is a great player.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 07:25 PM    (permalink
FinChase
Veteran

FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano View Post
Hatcher is playing very good recently. He has made great plays in the last three games. Amazing game by Chris Canty, probably his best as a Cowboy. Ware just missed 2 sacks, and he would have had a safety if it wasn't for Tarvaris throwing on the ground. The good thing is that, the play after Ware missed a sack we blocked the FG!

Btw, I think Anderson can become an elite FB. He's an effective blocker, he's a good receiver out of the backfield, if he can be effective as short yardage back, he will be the total package. The guy is a great player.
Yeah, I think he's going to end up being one of our best draft picks from this draft. Speaking of draft picks, did anyone see Spencer out there today? I never heard his name.
FinChase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we saw more of Ellis today, I at least didnt catch much of Spencer...

But im really impressed with our run d even if it was the vikings, peterson was running well but I love how we attack the run, if we can stay solid on coverage we will be a very tough defense to beat...

And has anyone noticed an attitude change with TO? The only wr we heard talking this week was Crayton and he fumbled the ball for a td, we didnt hear anything from TO, and all he did was catch every single pass thrown to him, score a td, and he didnt even do much celebrating after either, he made it all look like a days work, and I loved it...If he can go out there and be a leader for us like that its huge...

I still stand by Reeves in thinking he will be a very good #3 corner when Henry is back, he is getting thrown out there but I dont think he's played bad at all, nothing special, but I see flashes with him that make me comfortable at the nickel corner...

And I really love our role with Barber, he closes games so perfect in the 4th qt when we need to run the clock, he runs so angry no one wants to tackle him, only thing I wish we would do is more of like last year and throw him in when we are inside the 10, he runs alot harder and with better vision and makes the defense key on him, im all for jones getting his series because he has been loooking decent in the open field, he's still important to making our offense work well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote