Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-20-2010, 12:46 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post
Rooney In front of Ibra, with a player like Messi on the wing would be frightening
Yeah, along with the best mid-field in the world and a sick ass defense.
Old 01-20-2010, 12:48 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Who's down for a soccer draft?
I'd definitely be down for this.
Old 01-20-2010, 12:49 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So my girlfriends daughter is a freshman in HS and she is on her varsity soccer team. Watched them play last night. She is actually pretty good. 37 shots were made and she blocked 32 of them. 5 points were scored but that is because everyone else sucks on the team. She got no help. I was impressed though.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:53 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
So my girlfriends daughter is a freshman in HS
How ******* old are you?!
Old 01-20-2010, 12:57 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
How ******* old are you?!
I am exactly one year older than you. June 22nd 1986.

But to explain that, I am dating a 42 year old female. And trust me, it isn't nearly as awkward as me talking about her 18 year old son.

Last edited by terribletowel39 : 01-20-2010 at 12:59 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 01:00 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
I am exactly one year older than you. June 22nd 1986.

But to explain that, I am dating a 42 year old female. And trust me, it isn't nearly as awkward as me talking about her 18 year old son.
Lol, crazy stuff. Didn't you just have a kid recently though? Or am i thinking of someone else?
Old 01-20-2010, 01:05 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Lol, crazy stuff. Didn't you just have a kid recently though? Or am i thinking of someone else?
Yes, with my current girlfriend. 8 weeks and 2 days. Just got done feeding him on my lunch break. haha

Old 01-20-2010, 01:06 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Who's down for a soccer draft?
I'll rep sex you and everyone that joins if we get this started soon.
Old 01-20-2010, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rob I'm keen for a soccer draft.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like to co-gm such a draft. Since I'm in the middle of exams I'm not here all the time. But I like to think I know a thing or two about soccer.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:27 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll do another soccer draft i suppose

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:40 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll join a draft, you never know, I might not even take Mascherano!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:31 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'll do it.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#1: Soccer Draft is up in fantasy

#2: Man U is not selling Rooney
Old 01-20-2010, 09:08 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
#2: Man U is not selling Rooney
Well it was speculation on a supposed offer. Have they come out and shot it down already?
Old 01-20-2010, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well it was speculation on a supposed offer. Have they come out and shot it down already?
nah....even if there was an offer they wouldnt sell him. Rooney is Man U through and through.
Old 01-21-2010, 04:43 AM    (permalink
trekindude
Rookie

trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
nah....even if there was an offer they wouldnt sell him. Rooney is Man U through and through.
As an Everton fan, I detest thoroughly detest this sentiment, and can't wait for it to come round and bite Utd fans in the arse.
trekindude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:48 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm all for another soccer draft. And yeah I don't see Rooney leaving even after Barca offered 8mill a year after tax. Can't see him leaving England

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 05:47 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I recall Rooney himself saying he does not wish to leave Man U.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:49 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekindude View Post
As an Everton fan, I detest thoroughly detest this sentiment, and can't wait for it to come round and bite Utd fans in the arse.
not going to happen......he has no reason to leave Utd., he almost needed to leave Everton if he was going to become a great. I'm sure if Everton was a top club that competed in Champions League every year he would still be there. It is pretty ****** up that he said he was staying, but nobody would stay at Everton if Utd. wanted them.......your wages increase, your endorsements increase, you actually win trophies, etc..........
Old 01-25-2010, 01:19 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Salvador Cabanas got shot in the noodle this morning.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-c...cc=5901?ver=us
Old 01-31-2010, 11:27 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

are we going to do a draft?

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:42 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont follow professional soccer very closely, but i play d-3 soccer, so i definitely have enough knowledge of the game to co-gm a soccer draft if you need more people

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:26 AM    (permalink
UK_Cheesehead
Veteran

UK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Did anyone see the Arsenal - Man Utd game?

United played the perfect sit back, soak up all the pressure and then hit them on the break. Nani probably played the best game I've seen of him for United and Rooney was excellent as usual. England have a chance in the WC but only if Rooney is there, he will be the difference between quarters finals or the semi's/final.

About my own team (West Brom), we are 3rd and a point behind 2nd with a game in hand. I'm mixed on us this season to be honest, we play well and get my hopes up then go and screw it up a few games later. We have 3 games coming up where we should be getting 6 points bare minimum and I'd take that tbh (average 2 pts a game from here on out and we go up).

I'm also going to Plymouth away on Sat then Reading away in the cup the following week. Can't beat away games.
UK_Cheesehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:38 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK_Cheesehead View Post
Did anyone see the Arsenal - Man Utd game?

United played the perfect sit back, soak up all the pressure and then hit them on the break. Nani probably played the best game I've seen of him for United and Rooney was excellent as usual. England have a chance in the WC but only if Rooney is there, he will be the difference between quarters finals or the semi's/final.

About my own team (West Brom), we are 3rd and a point behind 2nd with a game in hand. I'm mixed on us this season to be honest, we play well and get my hopes up then go and screw it up a few games later. We have 3 games coming up where we should be getting 6 points bare minimum and I'd take that tbh (average 2 pts a game from here on out and we go up).

I'm also going to Plymouth away on Sat then Reading away in the cup the following week. Can't beat away games.
Utd. did play brilliantly, still tho.....there marking in the box was a major, major concern at the end and arsenal was unlucky not to get their second in the 80th and if that happens, who knows. As for the championship, I am a Newcastle fan so things are looking good as of now for the auto-promotion.......we have been on a big slide as of late tho.....we may be unbeaten, but we are drawing far too much to stay in first for long.