Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-11-2010, 04:56 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
And Real Madrid falls short yet again. Florentino Perez should make wise investments now, if he wants to keep his job.

That's one heck of a squad. He's already said he's got another huge pot of cash set aside for the sole purpose of acquiring players, so it's possible. He's also willing to trade players, virtually anyone not on that roster. Hard to see ManU giving up half their starting defense and their star forward, but when Madrid wants someone, they usually get him.
that's is one heck of a squad. Unfortunately it's completely unrealistic and I honestly fail to see how Madrid will be able to secure the funds to purchase all those players. Not to mention the fact that Man U and Liverpool will most likely demand king's ransoms for not just their star players but the icons of their teams. Franck Ribery will also require a gargantuan sum of money, and I do want to mention that unlike most top teams Bayern has no incentive to sell him since they don't actually NEED the money, it's one of the financially healthiest clubs in the world.
Not to mention that you're just throwing names out there without considering that C. Ronaldo isn't at his best as a striker but as an attacking winger, putting gerard on the right flank would be a complete waste of his talents.

Worst of all, there is no way Real can support this team. Plus you keep out of the equasion that they do have some talent out there, and that this once again will be another bunch of diva superstars shoved into a white jersey and thrown onto the field. This idea, the foundations of it, is the reason Madrid hasn't been living up to promises and won't as long as it's the guiding principle.

I'll give you the obvious example: FC Barcelona. Big club, annual champions league favourite and right now on route to yet another championship. Not to mention just beat them in Madrid. Both are internationally renowned clubs, wealthy, spanish and are or at least have been immensely succesful. The difference in how they're ran is massive though. Whilst Madrid goes out every year and buys their star power, Barcelona grows it. Messi, Victor Valdez, Sergio Busquets, Sergio García, Puyol, Iniesta, Xavi, Píque and Bojan Krkic they all come from La Masia, Barça's youth programme. Heck, even their coach Guardiola's from there. Some players who are Barça trained are now stars elsewhere: Mikel Arteta and Cesk Fabregas are all products of the Barça youth programme.

See, if Madrid was to stop buying players and just invests 100 million into their youth facilities, they'd be able to do the same, Barcelona has actual teams, Madrid just has collections of players who only win prizes in video games. This 'team' you propose will just be the next inarnation of a star-studded non-collective that will fail to meet expectations.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:49 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-c...cc=5901&ver=us

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:17 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
it's an article that's pretty selective in it's choice of examples don't you think? Marco van Basten, Johan Cruijff, Pele, Maradona, Zidane, Ronaldinho, Beckenbauer... all of them had nothing special done with or to their hair. It's an article saying "look at dees guise dey have funky hair!".

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 04-13-2010, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
it's an article that's pretty selective in it's choice of examples don't you think? Marco van Basten, Johan Cruijff, Pele, Maradona, Zidane, Ronaldinho, Beckenbauer... all of them had nothing special done with or to their hair. It's an article saying "look at dees guise dey have funky hair!".
Of course it is, but it's a nice nostalgic little look back at some of the great hair the World Cup has brought to the world.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
that's is one heck of a squad. Unfortunately it's completely unrealistic and I honestly fail to see how Madrid will be able to secure the funds to purchase all those players. Not to mention the fact that Man U and Liverpool will most likely demand king's ransoms for not just their star players but the icons of their teams. Franck Ribery will also require a gargantuan sum of money, and I do want to mention that unlike most top teams Bayern has no incentive to sell him since they don't actually NEED the money, it's one of the financially healthiest clubs in the world.
Not to mention that you're just throwing names out there without considering that C. Ronaldo isn't at his best as a striker but as an attacking winger, putting gerard on the right flank would be a complete waste of his talents.

Worst of all, there is no way Real can support this team. Plus you keep out of the equasion that they do have some talent out there, and that this once again will be another bunch of diva superstars shoved into a white jersey and thrown onto the field. This idea, the foundations of it, is the reason Madrid hasn't been living up to promises and won't as long as it's the guiding principle.

I'll give you the obvious example: FC Barcelona. Big club, annual champions league favourite and right now on route to yet another championship. Not to mention just beat them in Madrid. Both are internationally renowned clubs, wealthy, spanish and are or at least have been immensely succesful. The difference in how they're ran is massive though. Whilst Madrid goes out every year and buys their star power, Barcelona grows it. Messi, Victor Valdez, Sergio Busquets, Sergio García, Puyol, Iniesta, Xavi, Píque and Bojan Krkic they all come from La Masia, Barça's youth programme. Heck, even their coach Guardiola's from there. Some players who are Barça trained are now stars elsewhere: Mikel Arteta and Cesk Fabregas are all products of the Barça youth programme.

See, if Madrid was to stop buying players and just invests 100 million into their youth facilities, they'd be able to do the same, Barcelona has actual teams, Madrid just has collections of players who only win prizes in video games. This 'team' you propose will just be the next inarnation of a star-studded non-collective that will fail to meet expectations.
1. Ribery already stated that he won't be around after his contract expires (june 2001 iirc) and if that's not incentive I don't know what incentive is (and I study economics!). Der Kaiser (Franz Beckenbauer - just for all you americans :) ) said a while back that he thinks Riberys value is at least that of Káká and Cristiano Ronaldo. I don't think so, but even so I could very well see them getting $500 mill. for Ribery, but the longer it takes to sell him the less they're going to get for him. And they know that, so I expect Ribery to be gone no later than right after France gets knocked out of the World Cup (they should never have been in it, but that's another matter).

2. The second bolded section reminds me of a quote from some years back from Scott Pioli which has been used about the Jets lately: It's not about collecting talent, it's about building a team. Real Madrid has failed miserably in that area ever since they bought Zinedine Zidane. Yes, they won when they had him, but it was never a team efford. And that gets old very, very fast and other teams plan accordingly.

As for Barca developing their own talent, one can't be anything but very impressed by what they've done. I was actually thinking about it when I was watching the Real-Barca match the other day. They start a lot of their own guys. Very impressive, much like Ajax Amsterdam in the 90s.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zycho32 View Post
I have a question;

How tall can a soccer player get before said height begins to decrease his effectiveness? I mean in all facets of his game and not just footspeed? Could a tall player actually function as a goalkeeper if properly trained?
Jan Koller was at least 6'6" and Peter Schmeichel was just shy of 6'5" iirc. Imo, height is only a problem if you don't have a good understanding of the tactics and the game in general. Koller was pretty much a one trick pony, and yet he was very effective because of his great soccer IQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Last edited by Razor : 04-13-2010 at 02:24 PM.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:28 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Madrid bought up all of those players I would instantly find another "team" to support. It truly disgust me how Perez can throw around all that money like it is nothing and just expect the team to win every trophy possible. I was excited about the summer signings but was not a fan of selling Sneijder, Robben, Klaas & Negredo.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
1. Ribery already stated that he won't be around after his contract expires (june 2001 iirc) and if that's not incentive I don't know what incentive is (and I study economics!). Der Kaiser (Franz Beckenbauer - just for all you americans :) ) said a while back that he thinks Riberys value is at least that of Káká and Cristiano Ronaldo. I don't think so, but even so I could very well see them getting $500 mill. for Ribery, but the longer it takes to sell him the less they're going to get for him. And they know that, so I expect Ribery to be gone no later than right after France gets knocked out of the World Cup (they should never have been in it, but that's another matter).
If I've ever learned anything about sport it's that money changes anyone's mind. An "I'll be out of here after my contract expires" from whenever, not '01 because he's only been in Munich since '07. Is hardly proof that he truly intends to leave. The incentive for many teams to sell star players is because they need money. This was also true for Milan and Man U when they sold Kaka and C. Ronaldo. The money was simply too good not to do it, not to mention both clubs have debts they need to pay.

By incentive I ment that Bayern is very healthy, as is most of the German Bundesliga. They don't need transfer money, thus they have no direct incentive to see themselves without one of their biggest, if not their biggest, star. Now I'm not taking the 500 million comment serious if you don't mind, by virtue of it being a completely insane, made-up number. Also keep in mind that Ribery has a lot in common with the winger they just ditched, Arjen Robben. Don't assume Real is so giddy to buy another winger in that mold.

Quote:
2. The second bolded section reminds me of a quote from some years back from Scott Pioli which has been used about the Jets lately: It's not about collecting talent, it's about building a team. Real Madrid has failed miserably in that area ever since they bought Zinedine Zidane. Yes, they won when they had him, but it was never a team efford. And that gets old very, very fast and other teams plan accordingly.

As for Barca developing their own talent, one can't be anything but very impressed by what they've done. I was actually thinking about it when I was watching the Real-Barca match the other day. They start a lot of their own guys. Very impressive, much like Ajax Amsterdam in the 90s.
It's a lot like Ajax was in those days. And that Ajax won everything possible.

Quote:
Jan Koller was at least 6'6" and Peter Schmeichel was just shy of 6'5" iirc. Imo, height is only a problem if you don't have a good understanding of the tactics and the game in general. Koller was pretty much a one trick pony, and yet he was very effective because of his great soccer IQ.
Jan Koller was effetive because he was a lot bigger than anyone trying to cover him and he had a knack for being in the 5 yard box. The man was slow, lumbering but he was a great heading talent and that's what made him so successful. I don't think soccer IQ had much to do with it. Koller was as good as the guy feeding him passes was, essentially. Schmeigel was a goalkeeper, for those guys being tall is a huge advantage. They're also typically thinner than most players and train specifically to remain agile. He's not an example to use when exampling talented tall players.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 04-13-2010, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Real will want Ribery even though he is similar to (and possibly worse than) Robben because public opinion has Ribery ranked as one of the best players in the world and all Madrid seems to want is the team filled with the biggest names. They should just buy Navas for 1/3 of the price and reap the benefits.
Old 04-13-2010, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, no - don't take the $500 mill. seriously. It was supposed to say $100 mill., idk what happened. I know Ribery has a lot of similarities with Robben, but that doesn't matter in Madrid. All that matter is starpower and Ribery has plenty. Also, he's a better player imo. Before his injuries Robben looked like the next big thing. But injuries ruined it for him. He's still good, but not as good as he could've been.

The reason I brought up Schmeichel is, that a lot of tall goalkeepers don't reach their potential because they're vulnerable to shot near the ground. Schmeichel wasn't despite his size so that's why I brought him up. You don't see a lot of 6'4" - 6'5" goalkeepers succeeding.

Quote:
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Old 04-13-2010, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Haha, no - don't take the $500 mill. seriously. It was supposed to say $100 mill., idk what happened. I know Ribery has a lot of similarities with Robben, but that doesn't matter in Madrid. All that matter is starpower and Ribery has plenty. Also, he's a better player imo. Before his injuries Robben looked like the next big thing. But injuries ruined it for him. He's still good, but not as good as he could've been.
Actually the 500 million part was just a joke. Now Ribery might want to leave, and Madrid might want him, but Ribery's seen what it can do to big french stars, Benzema is nowhere now after being one of the brightest stars in French soccer. Well anyway, yeah I suppose if htey offered C. Ronaldo type money Bayern will shrug and take it.

Also don't sleep on Robben, the guy can flat-out play, even if he's made of glass. As a dutch football supporter I just hope he lasts through the World Championships.... but I don't think he will, probably get injured three games in as always.

Quote:
The reason I brought up Schmeichel is, that a lot of tall goalkeepers don't reach their potential because they're vulnerable to shot near the ground. Schmeichel wasn't despite his size so that's why I brought him up. You don't see a lot of 6'4" - 6'5" goalkeepers succeeding.
Many fine goalkeepers (Van Der Sar, Dida, Almunia) are over 6'4" it's more exceptional for non-goalies.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 04-13-2010, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Actually the 500 million part was just a joke. Now Ribery might want to leave, and Madrid might want him, but Ribery's seen what it can do to big french stars, Benzema is nowhere now after being one of the brightest stars in French soccer. Well anyway, yeah I suppose if htey offered C. Ronaldo type money Bayern will shrug and take it.

Also don't sleep on Robben, the guy can flat-out play, even if he's made of glass. As a dutch football supporter I just hope he lasts through the World Championships.... but I don't think he will, probably get injured three games in as always.

Many fine goalkeepers (Van Der Sar, Dida, Almunia) are over 6'4" it's more exceptional for non-goalies.
The Dutch suffer from both Van Persie and Robben being made of glass. They are as entertaining as any side when at full strength.
Old 04-13-2010, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
The Dutch suffer from both Van Persie and Robben being made of glass. They are as entertaining as any side when at full strength.
Van Persie really isn't made of glass, at least not like Robben is. He's had a big injury now, that's true. But I don't consider him particularly injury prone. As for the Dutch, I think we might be a darkhorse contender. With Sneijder being in excellent shape, Robben, van Persie healthy and many other solid guys in good doings, the team at least from an individual player perspective is in excellent shape. I'm just hoping the coach makes the right decision and leaves the guys who haven't played a while at home and brings a fit and ready team to South Africa. We might surprise some people.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 04-13-2010, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

As much as a die hard AC Milan fan I am, Dida is not a "fine" GK. He's not even mediocre. The guy just sucks. He'll play one amazing game only to suck the next ten or so games. I've been hoping for Berlusconi to buy Akinfeev for some time now, but I doubt it'll ever happen. But I have to agree, Holland looks like a very good possibility to win the World Cup. That's pretty bad for me as a danish football supporter, since we're in the same group. We're going to get killed...

Quote:
Old 04-13-2010, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
As much as a die hard AC Milan fan I am, Dida is not a "fine" GK. He's not even mediocre. The guy just sucks. He'll play one amazing game only to suck the next ten or so games. I've been hoping for Berlusconi to buy Akinfeev for some time now, but I doubt it'll ever happen. But I have to agree, Holland looks like a very good possibility to win the World Cup. That's pretty bad for me as a danish football supporter, since we're in the same group. We're going to get killed...
Dida used to be pretty good. He sucks nowadays but he dominated for a while, too. Akinfeev is going to stay in Russia a lot longer, because he makes more money there. Remember that Arshavin's transfer to Arsenal was almost cancelled because of his wage demands? That's how much they earn in Russia, enough to almost scare off an English premier league club. And a big one at that.

And thanks for the praise for the dutch. I'm kinda rootin' for the Danish too, just so you know.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 04-13-2010, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

razor are u a german?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
razor are u a german?
I'm assuming Danish since he references Schmeigel without liking Man U and says he supports Denmark.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 04-13-2010, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Van Persie really isn't made of glass, at least not like Robben is. He's had a big injury now, that's true. But I don't consider him particularly injury prone. As for the Dutch, I think we might be a darkhorse contender. With Sneijder being in excellent shape, Robben, van Persie healthy and many other solid guys in good doings, the team at least from an individual player perspective is in excellent shape. I'm just hoping the coach makes the right decision and leaves the guys who haven't played a while at home and brings a fit and ready team to South Africa. We might surprise some people.
I like the Dutch....always root for them. RVP is pretty injury prone tho.
Old 04-13-2010, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I like the Dutch....always root for them. RVP is pretty injury prone tho.
yeah he gets injured sometimes, but he's got nothing on Robben is what I ment to say

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 04-13-2010, 06:15 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also am a huge Dutch supporter. Liked them going back to the days of Edgar Davids & Roy Makaay.
Old 04-13-2010, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
I also am a huge Dutch supporter. Liked them going back to the days of Edgar Davids & Roy Makaay.
lol how is Roy Makaay back in the days :D

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always loved watching Patrick Kluivert. One of my favorite players growing up.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Makaay never really played that many games for the Dutch national squad.

Quote:
He's doing okay, he's still playing for Feyenoord Rotterdam. Starts off and on. Still has the scoring touch but seems to be winding down fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
I always loved watching Patrick Kluivert. One of my favorite players growing up.
Yeah he was great when he played for Ajax... how the mighty have fallen :(

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 04-13-2010, 09:31 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

Quote:
Haha I'm thinking like Euro 04 and the qualifiers for it :D.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I'm assuming Danish since he references Schmeigel without liking Man U and says he supports Denmark.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7duP4d9ZziY

(Sorry, I have no idea how to post a video)

Quote:
Old 04-16-2010, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope City kick the **** out of Utd.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote