Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-25-2010, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino13 View Post
I love Holden as a player, and he has improved so much since the Gold Cup, but I don't think he starts. Unless Dempsey moves to striker like he does sometimes for Fulham, he, Donovan, and Michael Bradley are locks to start. That leaves Holden fighting with Edu and Clark, and on a level playing field, Edu is the best of the 3.
I agree Edu is better but I think it's very possible we see Dempsey up front with Jozy. We'll get a much better read after tonight's match.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Gah, I hate Bradley so much. His coaching ability is there, but he is horrible at dealing with personel and selecting teams.

And please don't make me choose between Casey and Ching. I'd rather down a bottle of sleeping pills.
thus I'm hoping that Bradley goes with a combo of Buddle,Gomez, Johnson, and Findley. This is of course, if we don't move Dempsey up top. But from the sounds of things, Buddle is all but a lock due to chemistry with Donovan.

One thing I will say, only things about the provisional roster aside from Davies (which you can argue he wouldn't be ready or not) are Bornstein, Ching, and Beasley. Bornstein makes mistakes, but he's a huge reason we are where we are, Beasley played well in our last friendly, and Ching... well no defending that.

We're just really weak up top, and a big reason for that is Davies being hurt otherwise I don't have a problem with the guys Bradley picked. He can't do much worse than Arena did in 06
Marino13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man I was at a crazy soccer game here in Eastern Europe the other day. The whole stadium was on fire. We were really just fighting the whole game. I have no idea who won.

Man I love soccer.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gooch, Edu, and Holden all starting, the rest are guys fighting for spots
Old 05-25-2010, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Stuart Holden should never do the stanky leg again
Old 05-25-2010, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

final score looks to be 4-2 Czechs. Here's what I learned

1.Gooch isn't 100% but he's not in horrible shape. The goal he got beat in the air it looked like he didn't know there was a guy behind him.

2.We need Gooch, DeMerritt, and Bocanegra healthy (and Marshall too for that matter). Pearce and Bornstein looked awful. Bornstein made a lot of mistakes, and Pearce's mistakes led to 2 goals.

3.Goodson and Cherundolo looked good on the backline so we have some depth on the back, not all is bad.

4.Maurice Edu looked good at mid, but he should not play center defense during the WC.

5.Stuart Holden is really making a case he should start.

6.IMO Hercules Gomez has earned his spot on the team.

7.Guzan may not be the number 2 goalie. All 4 goals came from breakdowns, but he plays on his heels too much.

Not putting too much into the game since Howard, Dempsey, Donovan, Bocanegra, Bradley, Altidore, Clark, DeMerritt, and Spector didn't play.

If I'm Bradley, I find it very hard to cut Gomez, Goodson, Rogers, and Beasley right now.

This game was basically get Gooch and Holden time, and evaluate who fills out the roster. Saturday is the first big game.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:23 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino13 View Post
final score looks to be 4-2 Czechs. Here's what I learned

1.Gooch isn't 100% but he's not in horrible shape. The goal he got beat in the air it looked like he didn't know there was a guy behind him.

2.We need Gooch, DeMerritt, and Bocanegra healthy (and Marshall too for that matter). Pearce and Bornstein looked awful. Bornstein made a lot of mistakes, and Pearce's mistakes led to 2 goals.

3.Goodson and Cherundolo looked good on the backline so we have some depth on the back, not all is bad.

4.Maurice Edu looked good at mid, but he should not play center defense during the WC.

5.Stuart Holden is really making a case he should start.

6.IMO Hercules Gomez has earned his spot on the team.

7.Guzan may not be the number 2 goalie. All 4 goals came from breakdowns, but he plays on his heels too much.

Not putting too much into the game since Howard, Dempsey, Donovan, Bocanegra, Bradley, Altidore, Clark, DeMerritt, and Spector didn't play.

If I'm Bradley, I find it very hard to cut Gomez, Goodson, Rogers, and Beasley right now.

This game was basically get Gooch and Holden time, and evaluate who fills out the roster. Saturday is the first big game.
I thought that Gomez played pretty poorly. He had a few chances today with poor finishes. The big one that comes to mind is the beautiful back heel by Ching and he drills it right at the keeper. That as well as the 2 on 2 where he forced the action, which is fine, but he didn't beat his man or made it easy for another run to be made.

Ching still sucks, Kljestan was terrible, and I thought Goodson helped his stock the most. Beasley played okay tonight, but I have been down that road before and am okay with him being left off.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Last edited by dabears10 : 05-25-2010 at 09:27 PM.
dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 11:58 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gentlemen,

I'm late and new to the soccer stuff, but I gotta tell you one thing and ask you one thing.

First, when we scored that phenomenal double-header off the corner to knot it up at 2, I actually got chills. Real goosebumps that I showed my little kid.
I have never ever gotten chills from anything in sports other than the Packers, and I really can't remember getting them there even.....

Second, who is our guy #21?
I may be wrong, but judging from two goals I saw us allow last night, this guy better not be on our team in South Africa.
Again, I hope he's not really one of our good guys and your favs, but based on my amateur observations last night, he's a weak link for sure.

He let the pass go right by him, which led to a goal. My family was all over for a BBQ and my mom and Grandma were like me, couldn't understand why he didn't reach out and stop the pass.

Who is this guy, #21?
I hope it was a guy fighting for the roster spot and not a guy who will be there for us in the Cup.

By the way, LIS I am new to the party here, so don't shoot me down if that's your guy. Just help me learn this team.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 12:25 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Gentlemen,

I'm late and new to the soccer stuff, but I gotta tell you one thing and ask you one thing.

First, when we scored that phenomenal double-header off the corner to knot it up at 2, I actually got chills. Real goosebumps that I showed my little kid.
I have never ever gotten chills from anything in sports other than the Packers, and I really can't remember getting them there even.....

Second, who is our guy #21?
I may be wrong, but judging from two goals I saw us allow last night, this guy better not be on our team in South Africa.
Again, I hope he's not really one of our good guys and your favs, but based on my amateur observations last night, he's a weak link for sure.

He let the pass go right by him, which led to a goal. My family was all over for a BBQ and my mom and Grandma were like me, couldn't understand why he didn't reach out and stop the pass.

Who is this guy, #21?
I hope it was a guy fighting for the roster spot and not a guy who will be there for us in the Cup.

By the way, LIS I am new to the party here, so don't shoot me down if that's your guy. Just help me learn this team.
#21 was Goodson I believe. He was also the player who made the first header on the 2nd goal. He will likely play small minutes in the World Cup. Our Defenders are likely Bocanegra(C)-Onyewu-DeMerit- Spector.

Last edited by dabears10 : 05-26-2010 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Forgot about Spector
Old 05-26-2010, 12:36 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

World Cup 23 Man Roster-
http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...#axzz0p3dw6TH9

My Hope-
Howard
Bocanegra - Onyewu - DeMerit - Spector
Donovan - Bradley - Feilhaber - Holden
Dempsey - Altidore

Old 05-26-2010, 12:37 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
World Cup 23 Man Roster-
http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...#axzz0p3dw6TH9

My Hope-
Howard
Bocanegra - Onyewu - DeMerit - Spector
Donovan - Bradley - Feilhaber - Holden
Dempsey - Altidore
I'm with this..

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 12:38 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Bornstein starts I'm going to puke. He's ******* awful. How many times did he get smoked last night? The fact that he's even on this roster is ridiculous. The only reason he's being considered is because he's left footed. ****, put Beasley or Spector at LB. They'd be a lot better than that piece of crap.

Btw, I <3 Holden and Edu. Both had very strong games last night.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 12:38 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mexico getting ready to play the Netherlands. Memo Ochoa is gonna start this game, so we'll have our best goalie again. I'm hoping Guille Franco isn't too hurt and will get to play. We need him.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:51 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yay! Demarcus made it, he's one of my favorites
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 01:20 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, we're getting raped by the Netherlands. Ochoa is playing great, but the defense is getting shredded up. And as i speak, they score behind the defense. FML.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:46 PM    (permalink
billsfootball15
Rookie

billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Man, we're getting raped by the Netherlands. Ochoa is playing great, but the defense is getting shredded up. And as i speak, they score behind the defense. FML.
ive got a question for you...do you think Vela or Gio Dos Santos will start for Mexico in the WC? Also what role will Guardado play? Is he more of an attacking midfielder or more of a winger...any insight to Mexico's style will be much appreciated!

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
None of you will be alive to see who gets picked at #3 if the Lions don't pick Suh at #2. I'll blow up the whole world.
billsfootball15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
1-5 in the last two games combined. Not good. :S

We need to put Gio in there, just to create some offense and bring in speed.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 02:04 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cannot express how happy I am that both Torres and Holden made the team. I love both of them and really thought Bradley would screw it up and take older vets who suck, like Ching.

I still don't understand taking 3 keepers. Sure, after Howard both our backups lack experience and Guzan played pretty bad yesterday, but just because you don't have 1 legit backup doesn't mean you should take 2 inexperienced ones. I just don't get it at all.

Also, I'd love to see Edu and Feilhaber starting in the middle. I loathe little Bradley, even though he has improved. I still fully expect him to be ***** made in the game vs. England and get at least a yellow for a stupid foul, if not more.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 02:18 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by billsfootball15 View Post
ive got a question for you...do you think Vela or Gio Dos Santos will start for Mexico in the WC? Also what role will Guardado play? Is he more of an attacking midfielder or more of a winger...any insight to Mexico's style will be much appreciated!
We have a surplus of wingers. Gio will definitely start. The team has just a whole different dynamic to it when he's in there. So will Guardado. When those two are on the squad, they're starting, and they're both attacking wings. Vela most likely won't because Guille Franco will be our striker.

We have a lot of guys that can move the ball at a fast pace, but sadly we don't have anyone (outside of Franco) that can finish on a consistent basis. Gio is amazing, and the offense he can create is a huge asset. Same for Vela, but he needs to get a little more seasoned cause he has some lapses where he has scoring opportunities and he doesn't show the killer instinct.

They'll make some noise in this WC, but honestly our best chance at winning one will be in 2014 when both the Dos Santos brothers, Vela, Guardado, Hernandez and Vela are more mature.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billsfootball15 View Post
I think both Vela and Dos Santos will start. Gio is instant offense and is very fast, and he's got good chemistry with Vela. Vela had a bad game vs. England, but he did some things right. Plus, we've got very few other true forwards/strikers, having Franco, Chicharito, and Vela.

Guardado will most likely play winger, attacking, making plays.

As for Mexico's style, if Gio and Guardado start, Mexico will have a very vertical attack. Franco will play on top, hustling, not really doing all that much, with the wingers making most of the offensive plays. They'll play much more close to the sidelines than through the middle of the field.

If Blanco is in the game, the team really slows down and they play more through the middle.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 05-26-2010, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Chicharito!!!!!

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 05-26-2010, 02:35 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Man we're just a whole different team with Gio in there. I <3 him
Old 05-26-2010, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what are everyone's expectations of germany without Ballack? I'm obviously a homer who thinks we can still win the WC with a lineup featuring Schweini, Merte and Lahm as our oldest players because of just how loaded with young talent we are. Any what are your thoughts.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
So what are everyone's expectations of germany without Ballack? I'm obviously a homer who thinks we can still win the WC with a lineup featuring Schweini, Merte and Lahm as our oldest players because of just how loaded with young talent we are. Any what are your thoughts.
You're forgetting the fact that Mexico is still in your way ; )

But I actually do like Germany, even without Ballack. They can still win tough games. Still have Spain as the favorite to win it all, but they've got some injuries too, so who knows.

Props to clover_jeez!

Last edited by Mr. Goosemahn : 05-26-2010 at 03:40 PM.
Old 05-26-2010, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
You're forgetting the fact that Mexico is still in your way ;)

But I actually do like Germany, even without Ballack. They can still win tough games. Still have Spain as the favorite to win it all, but they've got some injuries too, so who knows.
Ozil, Marin and Mueller > Gio, Vela and Guardado :p

I just don't know, we're so young and if those young guys get overwhelmed with the stage we're screwed. I love our young talent because we're loaded with centerbacks and attacking players, but the question boils down to whether they are ready to step up.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote