Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-03-2011, 06:29 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Newcastle vs Chelsea in half an hour!! Im a newcastle fan so hoping for a win for the toon but expecting a tough game with us maybe scraping a draw!!
You're a toon fan?!?!? How have you left me hanging here for the last few years? Anyway, I would be disappointed with getting nothing out of the game. Lovernkrands selection is a little worrying, but who am I to doubt Mr. Pardew?
Old 12-03-2011, 06:45 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
You're a toon fan?!?!? How have you left me hanging here for the last few years? Anyway, I would be disappointed with getting nothing out of the game. Lovernkrands selection is a little worrying, but who am I to doubt Mr. Pardew?
ahaha only been on here since january and just started reading the soccer thread :D

yeah why is lovenkrands playing? Apparently its 4-3-2-1 but i think it will be lovenkrands playing LM and Ben Arfa playing CF.

We should of started Sammy Amoeobi! He was good against man city and has more to offer than lovenkrands.
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 07:18 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ahaha only been on here since january and just started reading the soccer thread :D

yeah why is lovenkrands playing? Apparently its 4-3-2-1 but i think it will be lovenkrands playing LM and Ben Arfa playing CF.

We should of started Sammy Amoeobi! He was good against man city and has more to offer than lovenkrands.
Crazy game thus far. A "should have been red card", a saved penalty, Colo off, and Sturridge missing 3-4 good chances.
Old 12-03-2011, 07:27 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Crazy game thus far. A "should have been red card", a saved penalty, Colo off, and Sturridge missing 3-4 good chances.
And Ba hitting the post! Its been a great to watch its just lacking goals.

S***!! Too easy for Drogba to score there :(
Old 12-03-2011, 08:04 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
And Ba hitting the post! Its been a great to watch its just lacking goals.

S***!! Too easy for Drogba to score there :(
That was lazy defending on the throw in, just fell asleep. Fair play to Drogba though, that was a great header. The was no pace on the cross. Outstanding header. I cant believe that corner just stayed out! **** me, this is an open game.
Old 12-03-2011, 08:29 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
That was lazy defending on the throw in, just fell asleep. Fair play to Drogba though, that was a great header. The was no pace on the cross. Outstanding header. I cant believe that corner just stayed out! **** me, this is an open game.
Obertan has proved hes not worthy of starting on the wing for us! He has the pace but when he gets the ball he doesnt have a clue what to do.

Ooooo Shola hitting the bar! We've been so unlucky in this game, hit the woodwork 3 times, should be playing against 10 men and Sammys shot cleared off the line. Could easily be 3-3

EDIT: Tim Krul, best goalkeeper in the league by a mile!
Old 12-03-2011, 08:56 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

3-0 is a harsh scoreline. Crossbar twice, post one, and a clearance off the line. Meh, there are some good takeaways here. That said, we have some clear problems. Ryan Taylor was awful today and maybe it's time to see what Santon can do. I tend to agree with you regarding Obertan, maybe go with Sammy on the left and put Jonas on the right. We just need more creativity....we were hoofing it up far too much once Shola came on.

I kinda like the look of this team:

--------------Krul------------------
Simpson--Taylor---Colo--Santon
-------Tiote----------Cabaye
Jonas----------------------Sammy
----------Ben Arfa-----------------
----------------Ba------------------

We still have to be the favorites for 6th place and a probable spot in Europe unless we sell off Tiote/Ba/Krul during January. The squad is far from perfect though.

I can't wait to hear Pardew's comments btw.....he is going to go nuts.
Old 12-03-2011, 09:10 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
3-0 is a harsh scoreline. Crossbar twice, post one, and a clearance off the line. Meh, there are some good takeaways here. That said, we have some clear problems. Ryan Taylor was awful today and maybe it's time to see what Santon can do. I tend to agree with you regarding Obertan, maybe go with Sammy on the left and put Jonas on the right. We just need more creativity....we were hoofing it up far too much once Shola came on.

I kinda like the look of this team:

--------------Krul------------------
Simpson--Taylor---Colo--Santon
-------Tiote----------Cabaye
Jonas----------------------Sammy
----------Ben Arfa-----------------
----------------Ba------------------

We still have to be the favorites for 6th place and a probable spot in Europe unless we sell off Tiote/Ba/Krul during January. The squad is far from perfect though.

I can't wait to hear Pardew's comments btw.....he is going to go nuts.
I think 6th is too much to ask for with Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U, Man City and Tottenham but 7th is a big possibilty!

Yep thats the team i'd go with for next week. Thats is Colo and Saylor are ok. Colo went off with a thigh injury and Saylor left us with 10 men at the end because he couldnt keep on playing.

Perch is useless and i dont know who would play next to him if both of them were out?
Old 12-03-2011, 10:22 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I think 6th is too much to ask for with Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U, Man City and Tottenham but 7th is a big possibilty!

Yep thats the team i'd go with for next week. Thats is Colo and Saylor are ok. Colo went off with a thigh injury and Saylor left us with 10 men at the end because he couldnt keep on playing.

Perch is useless and i dont know who would play next to him if both of them were out?
I meant 7th. Yeah, cracking the top 6 isn't happening.

If both Collo and Saylor are out, were pretty much ******. Williamson isnt fit yet, so I guess I would try Perch and Raylor with Santon at LB. Idk, don't make me thing about that.....
Old 12-03-2011, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

SuperPacker, have you ever made the trip up to SJP?
Old 12-07-2011, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

High drama in Basel right now....not sure what I'm rooting for. Obviously, I hate Manyoo, but it would suck a lot of drama out of the knockout stages if both Manchester clubs were sent packing.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:20 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tehehe manshitty are out. marek hamsik <3
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
High drama in Basel right now....not sure what I'm rooting for. Obviously, I hate Manyoo, but it would suck a lot of drama out of the knockout stages if both Manchester clubs were sent packing.
Both out of the CL and one of them exiting the FA Cup in their first round?
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Both out of the CL and one of them exiting the FA Cup in their first round?
Crazy, right? Manyoo is done barring a miracle, Basel just got a second.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:28 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

occupy manchester tonight.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:31 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

lol at man united playing in the europa league.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This will hurt the EPL's UEFA ranking. However I doubt anyone will pass them. Since Villareal and Valencia are also not advancing.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

If anyone will pull this out of their asses it's Man U. This isnt over.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:39 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

kudos to basel's caretaker manager heiko vogel. what an accomplishment.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:47 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wildest day in the Champs League I think I've ever seen.

#3 Duke Blue Devils (0-0)
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty shocked at work right now. Just crazy.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 04:08 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I expected City's fate (can't count on Villarreal for anything positive this year), but I can't help but smile with United crashing out, as well.

Erasing the 7-goal difference between Ajax and Lyon was pretty wild. Still just seeing some of the results now.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 07:00 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was all kind of fishy if you ask me. My Madridistas lucked out when the ref gave Ajax two offsides on their goals then by chance Lyon just happens to score enough goals lol.

#3 Duke Blue Devils (0-0)
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

8 games for Suarez what the **** is that ?

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooty Magic! View Post
8 games for Suarez what the **** is that ?
How can they prove that, and they can't prove what Terry said or didn't say to Ferdinand?