Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-13-2012, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait Liverpool as a city is not awful...Glen Johnson is not getting anywhere...Henderson and Downing are awesome...I'm pretty sure Demba Ba face is way more of a bumhole...and I'm pretty sure every team would've done the same to defend his player when there is someone claiming something about you not Liverpool fault if Suarez lied to them after that

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By the way we should make a soccer draft its been a long time..

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-13-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooty Magic! View Post
Wait Liverpool as a city is not awful...Glen Johnson is not getting anywhere...Henderson and Downing are awesome...I'm pretty sure Demba Ba face is way more of a bumhole...and I'm pretty sure every team would've done the same to defend his player when there is someone claiming something about you not Liverpool fault if Suarez lied to them after that
Liverpool is awful. Have you been there? Henderson played for Sunderland, so I hate him. I have also always hated Downing for whatever reason, probably because he is overrated. And fine, I won't count it against the team for supporting Suarez. They should have done it in house though. Suarez, however, I really hate.....the combo of being a racist and a chronic diver is pretty much the pits.
Old 01-13-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yes! do it!
Old 01-13-2012, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Done and yes I have been to the Merseyside...pretty much all my family from my mother side is in Liverpool/Glasgow/Edinburgh!

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-13-2012, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Done and yes I have been to the Merseyside...pretty much all my family from my mother side is in Liverpool/Glasgow/Edinburgh!
I have heard nothing but very, very bad things about Liverpool. I suppose I will have to check it out for myself. I have heard Scotland is awesome though.
Old 01-13-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I have heard nothing but very, very bad things about Liverpool. I suppose I will have to check it out for myself. I have heard Scotland is awesome though.
I'm frod Scotland originally and you've heard right about it...it's awesome. I'm considering moving there when I finish with college.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-13-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I'm frod Scotland originally and you've heard right about it...it's awesome. I'm considering moving there when I finish with college.
That's sweet, having citizenship makes it nice and easy. I would consider moving to the UK as well actually, but that would require me getting a job there and being sponsored for a work visa and all that stuff.
Old 01-13-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

SuperPacker, maybe this erases some doubts regarding departures from Newcastle:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...out-Toon-exits
I'v heard that before *cough* andy carroll *cough*

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 01:50 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Explain...

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-13-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I'v heard that before *cough* andy carroll *cough*
Well, if we get tremendous sums then I'm fine with selling. If Tiote brings in 20+ then I have no problem with selling him if he wants to go. Only thing that would really annoy me is losing Ba to a sub 7 million release clause.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Welcome to Toon, Papiss Demba Cisse! Provided we don't sell a key player, I think Newcastle are Europe bound next season.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:23 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Welcome to Toon, Papiss Demba Cisse! Provided we don't sell a key player, I think Newcastle are Europe bound next season.
Great signing isnt it! Cant wait for Ba and Cisse to get back. Our African attack will be unstoppable!

So excited!!!

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-17-2012, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'm going to be watching all of Senegal's AFCON games.
Old 01-18-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Apparently Liverpool is leading the pack for Demba Ba...lol

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-18-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Apparently Liverpool is leading the pack for Demba Ba...lol
******* Liverpool, get your own scouting network! Rumor is that the buy out clause only applies during the summer window though. Makes sense Newcastle would put it in after last January window.

I wouldn't get your hopes up, Woot.
Old 01-18-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Yeah I'm just kind of relieved we are looking for a big time striker cause Carroll ain't cutting it. Apparently Sow and Granero might be heading to LFC too I'm kind of excited for this transfer window

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-18-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Yeah I'm just kind of relieved we are looking for a big time striker cause Carroll ain't cutting it. Apparently Sow and Granero might be heading to LFC too I'm kind of excited for this transfer window
I like Sow quite a bit. He would be good for you guys I think.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good half so far from my Madrid side.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Good half so far from my Madrid side.
Yup. Now they just have to do it against Barca when it actually matters.....
Old 01-18-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yup. Now they just have to do it against Barca when it actually matters.....
Lol 2nd half not so much. Idc though as long as they can hang onto the league then Europe is a crapshoot.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some good ones on tap tomorrow. I'll definitely be rooting for the home sides. Doubt another trouncing is in order against Spurs, but I sure would love to see it.

Wigan looks certain to be relegated this time. It was fun while it lasted.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn this Mainz/Leverkusen game has turned into one hell of a game.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 03:32 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

goddamn i love ozil. how are real not winning?? cmon jose
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ugh barca.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote