Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-25-2012, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yessssssssss we beat City to go the league cup final I loveeeeeeeeeee it!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooty Magic! View Post
You've basically won the cup already.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fernando Teixeira Vitienes. that guy needs to lose his job. ******* hell.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 05:11 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooty Magic! View Post
Boo to penalties. And defense. How can you lose a game that de Jong scores in? I thought it looked pretty good when Dzeko scored, but I should've known that was coming. Just hope we can create some space in the prem. We don't play a team in the top half of the table for about 8 weeks.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 09:55 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't understand how we can freakin lose to Bolton on one week and win to Man U the other week which is ******* awesome but still! Consistency please!

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-28-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Today was awesome. Pool winning plus madrid then barca tieing.
JRTPlaya21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Double Dembas!!!!
Old 02-05-2012, 09:58 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Double Dembas!!!!
Beautiful!

All of a sudden Champions League looks realistic.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Caddy, are you ready for the Double Dembas descending upon WHL?
Old 02-11-2012, 08:40 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Evra's celebration was so awesome. **** Suarez, what a prick. Try defending him now, Woot.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:43 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Old 02-11-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

LOL this is hilarious

and **** Man U damnit!

#MoncriefArmy
Old 02-11-2012, 11:00 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Evra's celebration was so awesome. **** Suarez, what a prick. Try defending him now, Woot.
I didn't defend the guy last time! Just defending my team :P

#MoncriefArmy
Old 02-11-2012, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

#MoncriefArmy
Old 02-11-2012, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Lol, Torres is seriously awful. He should go back to Atletico.
Old 02-11-2012, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

I don't know what he was thinking when he handed out his transfer request to Liverpool...should've sticked with them because right now he is so ******* awfulllllllll. He will probably lose his place on the Spain team to Soldado/Llorente, never though I'd see that happens..

#MoncriefArmy
Old 02-11-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Newcastle bleh

#MoncriefArmy
Old 02-11-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

This bad; we are getting overrun in midfield without Cabaye and Tiote.
Old 02-11-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
evra may have conned this whole situation. or this whole thing might just be a matter of miscommunication. evra slightly lowers his hand when suarez approaches him which might have given suarez the idea that evra didn't wanna shake hands with him. lol at evra's early challenge on suarez.

http://twitpic.com/8iizha/full
Old 02-11-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Caddy, are you ready for the Double Dembas descending upon WHL?
I sure am pal! :D :D :D

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

10 point La Liga lead. :) The way the Ivory Coast lost that finals though........tragic.
JRTPlaya21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'm so happy for Zambia. I was originally pulling for Cheikh, but what a story Zambia is. Heart wrenching stuff.

Also, future trivia question: Ivory Coast lost this tourney despite not conceding a single goal.
Old 02-16-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While either Manchester side should theoretically be disappointed by not hitting the finals, I'm still pretty glad to actually get a road win in continental play. Nice to have Yaya back.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

so beautiful to watch..

Old 02-21-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

el poncho and el matador DOIN WORKKKK.