Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-25-2012, 10:17 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is beautiful to watch Rob!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:55 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is sexy football, SP. The Double Dembas and Benny are just an incredible strikeforce. If we don't lose anyone big in the summer and bring in a couple defenders, I think we will be a strong contender for the Top 4.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:57 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
This is sexy football, SP. The Double Dembas and Benny are just an incredible strikeforce. If we don't lose anyone big in the summer and bring in a couple defenders, I think we will be a strong contender for the Top 4.
Guthrie/Tiote/Cabaye would be a sexy middle 3 as well. I think we've found out new formation and i like it! We just need some more depth and top 6 should be an expectation rather than a hope.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-25-2012, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Guthrie/Tiote/Cabaye would be a sexy middle 3 as well. I think we've found out new formation and i like it! We just need some more depth and top 6 should be an expectation rather than a hope.
I really hope we don't lose Guthrie.....he is so underrated. Very composed on the ball and rarely makes a wayward pass. Shame Guti probably won't get in the first XI on a 4-3-3 team, but that is clearly the way to go imo.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I really hope we don't lose Guthrie.....he is so underrated. Very composed on the ball and rarely makes a wayward pass. Shame Guti probably won't get in the first XI on a 4-3-3 team, but that is clearly the way to go imo.
Yeah Guthrie has been one of our best players the last few weeks. Probably better than Cabaye atm.

Jonas is LB at the moment but i dont think thats where he should be playing. When Santon matures and gets a grip of the premier league i think he should be starting over Gutierrez at LB.

Overall a very nice team when everyone is fit.

BTW we should totally change the title of this thread to "The Newcastle United Thread" ;)

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-25-2012, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Ah! Papiss denied his third....he seems better at finishing the impossible chances.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:13 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Ah! Papiss denied his third....he seems better at finishing the impossible chances.
He's a purely instinct based player. He's had 3 chances in the last two games where he's had time to think about what he's gonna do and he's froze. When he doesnt have time to think about it he's the best finisher in the league.

**** me!!

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-25-2012, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

******* Williamson.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:14 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
******* Williamson.
Cisse's miss looking worse now lol.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-25-2012, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

2 goal leads are so tricky.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Ben Arfa was class today. He makes it looks so easy, i think we're finally seeing what we expected from him and its great.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-25-2012, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Benny is amazing, just has to keep up his effort on the defensive end and he can be world class. Papiss better be okay.....
Old 03-25-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

He's bagging me points in my fantasy team aswell!

Im kinda worried about Ba though, he hasnt scored in 5 now. He's playing well but i dont know how long it'll be until pressure starts to get on his back. Hopefully he can score sooner rather than later.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-25-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
He's bagging me points in my fantasy team aswell!

Im kinda worried about Ba though, he hasnt scored in 5 now. He's playing well but i dont know how long it'll be until pressure starts to get on his back. Hopefully he can score sooner rather than later.
Demba was great today, I'm not terribly worried. I don't think he will lose confidence, doesn't seem to me like that kind of player. Don't get me wrong, seeing him score again would be great, but he isn't playing as the out an out striker anymore so the goal drought isn't as worrying.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:58 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Demba was great today, I'm not terribly worried. I don't think he will lose confidence, doesn't seem to me like that kind of player. Don't get me wrong, seeing him score again would be great, but he isn't playing as the out an out striker anymore so the goal drought isn't as worrying.
yeah he's always great!

I just don't know how long it will be until stupid people will be saying "hasnt scored for 6 games..." etc. and putting pressure on him.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-25-2012, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
yeah he's always great!

I just don't know how long it will be until stupid people will be saying "hasnt scored for 6 games..." etc. and putting pressure on him.
They already are unfortunately, but if we keep winning the pressure shouldn't become overwhelming.
Old 03-25-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Also, Newcastle-Liverpool next week should incite a nice little rivalry in this thread!
Old 03-25-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Wooty vs Me and You! Should be a good game as well.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-25-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Depends which LFC side turns up on the day

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:08 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Depends which LFC side turns up on the day
Oh yeah UK as well!

I thought there was only one Liverpool, the **** one...

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-25-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh yeah UK as well!

I thought there was only one Liverpool, the **** one...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16312601

And technically we scored all 4 that day! We shall see.. ;)

Old 03-25-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/tables

Ahhhh, how things have changed... ;)

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-25-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Quote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/tables

Ahhhh, how things have changed... ;)

Talk to me when you win one, k?

Old 03-25-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post

Talk to me when you win one, k?

well played sir...

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-25-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Ugh.....Colo is out 2-3 weeks. Liverpool should be able to shred our defense.