Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-27-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gtdamn it....I'm Salvadorian and I root for El Salvador every time they play except vs USA. So pissed about US getting eliminated. Fkin Salvis eliminating the teams they aren't supposed to lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I went down to Baltimore a couple years ago to see City play Inter. You go to where the game you want to see is. Not that I have much access to games in Buffalo.

*that game was horrible. They gave Kompany a red maybe 10 minutes in and Materazzi is a chode. Yes, I know nobody uses that word anymore. Lot of good players there, anyway. The waterfront was filled with fans for both teams, it was a great time.
I wanted to go to that game. I was kind of in the process of moving down here at that point. However I had a wedding that weekend. I'm glad they are bringing the game back, they didn't have one last summer. I believe it was a sell out. The games were basically a test to see if Baltimore would be a good host for World Cup matches. But f'ing Qatar.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I'm bummed no US in the Olympics. Isn't a huge blow to US soccer in general, but I'm a sucker for the Olympics.
Old 03-27-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woo! I love the olympics. I remember in 08 when it was on, i just used to get up, watch it, then go to bed.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hahaha this is awesome. Stramaccioni's face is PRICELESS

thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Balotelli is by far the most interesting/funny character in football!

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-27-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mario is so awesome.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:47 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pinball soccer. yeah it's sped up, but this is one of the sexiest footy vids i've seen.

Old 03-29-2012, 09:05 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be so thrilled if Milan could upset Barcelona in Spain.
Old 03-29-2012, 09:42 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
pinball soccer. yeah it's sped up, but this is one of the sexiest footy vids i've seen.

Yeah, I've seen this before. Amazing stuff.

Also, **** Milan beating Barca.....that would mean Ibra advances.
Old 03-29-2012, 10:40 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went to the Chelsea/Milan game in Baltimore about 2 or 3 years ago and it was a great time. They had a lot of the major players there since they use it as a warmup for the upcoming year and the players mostly like coming stateside.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I really want a Barca-Real final. I want to see Ronaldo cry.
Old 03-29-2012, 11:45 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I really want a Barca-Real final. I want to see Ronaldo cry.
i can understand people not liking ronaldo, especially compared to messi, but i'm really getting sick of barca glory. forza madrid. forza ozil.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:45 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i can understand people not liking ronaldo, especially compared to messi, but i'm really getting sick of barca glory. forza madrid. forza ozil.
Thank you sir! The only crying will be tears of joy when we land title number 10.

#2 Duke Blue Devils (10-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:31 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Mourinho's leaving next year, so Real will be back to being the second best team in Spain.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-29-2012, 04:12 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Mourinho's leaving next year, so Real will be back to being the second best team in Spain.
whoa. i thought you were breaking some news. if he leaves, what are some possible destinations? i can only see him at chelsea. he's not gonna take the inter job with their old squad.

edit. jose at old trafford would be really interesting.

Last edited by thefalconer : 03-29-2012 at 04:14 PM.
Old 03-29-2012, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
whoa. i thought you were breaking some news. if he leaves, what are some possible destinations? i can only see him at chelsea. he's not gonna take the inter job with their old squad.

edit. jose at old trafford would be really interesting.
I've actually read Tottenham as well if Redknapp manages England.
Old 03-29-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
This would thrill me barring Harry's departure.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 04:47 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

I'd say Man U or Man City. I dont think he'll go to Chelsea or Tottenham, they arent good enough for him.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-29-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
i don't see him leaving real for tottenham. real is already established with his system and players he likes. not to mention real will have much more in the kitty for transfers. unless it's united or the england nt, i don't see him leaving.
Old 03-31-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how is QPR winning this?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone watching Man C and Sunderland? That **** is crazy.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Arsenal is awful that's why

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooty Magic! View Post
Arsenal is awful that's why
they need to sign Brek Shea. ;D

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
Anyone watching Man C and Sunderland? That **** is crazy.
fantastic game.

also, i can't wait for tomorrow to see how the toon welcomes judas back to sjp.